剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
They'll pay for our brothers at the mine.
把那些石头递给我
Hand me those rocks.
对 把他封在里面
Yeah, we'll seal him in.
把他困住了
We got him trapped.
把石头递给我
Give me those rocks.
伯纳黛特! - 齐?
Bernadette! - Chee?
噢
Oh.
孩子 你来得太好了
Boy, am I glad to see you.
她在哪儿?
Where is she?
我们分开了 我也迷路了
Well, we split up, and I got all turned around.
这里哪都看上去差不多
Everything looks the same out here.
你怎么来了?
Why are you here?
我来接疤子脸 结果他逃跑了
I came to pick up half face, but he got busted out.
你不知道? - 不知道
You didn't hear that? - No.
你知道他们在哪儿么?
You know where they are?
我要知道 还会在这跟你傻聊么?
If I did, would I be standing here talking to you?
好吧 我也不知道他们在哪儿
Yeah, I don't know where they are either.
得 瞎子迷路又遇上个瞎子
Blind leading the blind.
不过你怎么跑到这里了?
What brings you back out here anyway?
利普霍恩的老婆说他遇到了麻烦
Leaphorn's wife called, said Joe is in trouble.
你大老远跑过来就是为了帮他?
You drove all the way back here to help him?
看来他真是打动了你的心
He must have made quite an impression on you.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
是啊 说了半天也是白费功夫
Yeah, that and a quarter will get you a cup of coffee.
知道我为何选你而不选斯普林格么?
Do you know why I chose you over Springer?
因为你需要一个印第安人 - 不是
You needed an Indian. - No.
我需要一个把自己放在第一位的人
I needed someone who'd put himself over everything else...
还会说一点纳瓦霍语
and could speak a little Navajo.
我们赶紧离开这吧
Let's just get the hell out of here.
我得确保他出不来
I'm just making sure he can't get out.
如果警♥察♥发现了 肯定还会再来
If it's a cop, then there's more coming.
是的
Yeah.
这个能暂时困住他
That'll hold him.
救命!他们抓了我的家人!
Help! They have my family!
请帮帮我!他们抓了我的家人!
Please help me! They have my family!
他们离这多远?
How far are they from here?
一英里...那个方向半英里
Mile...half mile that way.
带他去找医生
Get him to a doctor.
求你了 放了我们...
Please. Please, you have to get us...
嘘 嘘
Shh, shh.
啊!
Ah!
妈的! - 我们走!
Damn it! - Let's go!
快点
Come on.
我们现在得离开这里
We have to get out of here, now.
把摩门人带上 没准用得上她们
Get the Mormons, just in case we need 'em.
她们不见了
They're gone.
我的步♥枪♥被人拿走了
Someone took my rifle.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
来 带上孩子们
Here, take the kids.
山脚下有片沙滩
There's a beach at the bottom of the quarry.
在那儿等人来救 - 别 请别离开我们
Wait there for help. - No, p-please don't leave us.
别害怕 我必须得回去
No, it's okay. I have to go back.
我的警车在下面 去用电台求救
My cruiser's down there. Radio for help.
没事的
It's okay.
去吧 沿着山路往下走就可以了
Go. Just follow the hill down the path.
快 去吧
Go, go.
谢谢你的提醒
Thanks for the warning.
魏欧文不见了 我需要把枪
Whitover's on the loose. I'm gonna need a weapon.
你本不需要回来的
You didn't have to come back.
我知道 但你在这里
I know, but you're here.
钱都在这里了 - 看上去好重
We've got it all. - Well, that looks heavy.
需要我帮忙不?
You need a hand?
什么风把你吹来了?
What brings you out here?
多好的夜晚 正好抓几个坏蛋
It's a great night to catch a couple of bad guys.
第一次可以真诚地说
The first time I can honestly say
真高兴见到你 大高个
I'm glad to see you, Highpockets.
抱歉得让你失望了 乔
I'm sorry to disappoint you, Joe.
把枪给我吧
I'll take that.
再站到那边去
And go stand over there.
我得拿走我那份了
I'll be taking my share now.
他说什么呢?
What's he talking about?
你没告诉他? - 告诉我什么?
You didn't tell him? - Tell me what?
他抓住我们的把柄了 我必须得跟他合作
He had the goods on us. I had to make a deal.
他也参与了?你让他入伙了?
He's in on it? You let him in on it?
我得顾全大局 兄弟!
I did it for the cause, brother!
杀你爷爷也是为了大局么?
Killing your grandfather for the cause, too?
别听他扯
Don't listen to him.
他每天都出♥卖♥♥♥我们的人
He sells out our own people every day.
嘿 你说你不知道时 我相信了你
Hey, I believed you when you said you didn't know.
这次我挺一把利普霍恩
I'm with Leaphorn on this one.
巨石旅馆里有你的指纹 詹姆斯
We found your prints at the hotel, James.
抱歉之前没法告诉你 乔...
Sorry I couldn't tell you, Joe...
相信你可以理解
for obvious reasons.
嗯 事已至此
Mm, all said and done...
我还以为我们会互相支持呢
I thought we had each other's backs.
我知道
I know.
我也这么想
Me too.
这么做我也很难受
I'm not feeling good about myself.
但我陷得太深了 - 是的 确实
But I am in this deep. - Yeah, you are.
抱歉了 兄弟
I'm sorry, my brother.
你总是说我们树错了敌
You always said we were fighting the wrong enemy.
你看 我不是个贪婪的人
Look, I'm not greedy.
要不你拿上一半的钱 赶紧走吧
Why don't you take half that money and get out of here?
反正我一个人也拿不动
I can't carry it all myself anyway.
我怎么知道你不会朝我背后开枪?
Now, how do I know you're not gonna shoot me in the back?
你不知道
You don't.
你现在可能不想听这话
Might not be what you want to hear right now,
我其实一直很尊重你 乔
but I always respected you Joe!
站开
Step away.
利普霍恩呢?
Where's Leaphorn?
呃 他中枪了
Uh, they shot him.
去看看
Go check.
他们逃跑了 你却拦住我
Well, they're getting away, and you stopped me.
我想知道为什么
I wonder why.
你准备把利普霍恩也埋在里面?
You were just gonna bury Leaphorn, too?
有什么区别呢,反正他已经死了
What difference does it make? He's dead.
什么? - 他们开枪打中了他
What? - They shot him.
他已经死了
He's gone.
利普霍恩? - 是的 在下面
Leaphorn? - Yeah. Down here.
这儿呢
Here.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
那是什么? - 那是证物
What is that? - That's evidence.
是你的退休金吧
That is your early retirement.
局里可不会这么认为
Well, that's not how the bureau's gonna see it.
他们会认为这是你的分成
They'll think it's your cut of the crime.
为什么?
How's that?
我把你曾经是水牛帮成员的事公开了
So I let it be known that you were a member of the Buffalo Society.
你还好么? - 没事
Are you okay? - Yeah.
我肩膀脱臼了
It just popped out of the socket.
帮我压一下 - 好的
Help me out here. - Yeah.
准备好了? - 来吧
Ready? - Yeah.
随你说吧 我看过文件了
Keep talking. I saw the file.
我知道啊 是我让斯普林格给你的
I know... I told Springer to give it to you.
但他会说是你拿走了
But he's gonna tell them that you took it
以掩盖你印第安弟兄的罪行
to cover the crimes of your Indian friends.
他不会那么做的
He wouldn't do that.
不会么?你确定他不想升职?
Oh, no? No, he doesn't want that promotion?
不想接替你的位置?
The one you got?
魏欧文也参与了 - 我知道 齐盯着他呢
Whitover's in on it. - I know. Chee has him.
齐? - 是的
Chee? - Yeah.
你看 事情完全不至于如此
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表