剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
这件案子由你负责
that you were handling the case.
不过 凶杀案属于联邦罪
Well, homicide's a federal crime.
我需要把所有证物移交给联邦调查局
I'm required to turn over all evidence to the FBI.
所以没有线索 也不知道是谁犯下
So no leads, no idea who may have done such a...
如此罪行?
terrible thing?
抱歉 神父 恐怕我现在还无可奉告
Well, I'm afraid I can't comment on that, Father.
但我可以告诉你旗手市办公室的联♥系♥方式
But I can put you in touch with the Flagstaff field office
如果你能
if you let me know how to get a hold of you.
我会暂住在我爷爷家
I'm staying at my grandfather's place
直到他的仪式办完
until his services are seen to.
是在众墟峡谷,对吧?
It's out by Many Ruins Canyon, right?
很遗憾 那里没有电♥话♥
Doesn't have a telephone, unfortunately.
好的 你还有其他家人
Yeah. Do you have any other family
需要通知么? - 没有
that need to be notified? - No.
好了 警官 就不打扰你了
Well, I don't mean to take any more of your time, Lieutenant.
不好意思 神父 我还不知道你的名字
Sorry, Father. I didn't get your name.
本杰明 本杰明·曹
It's Benjamin. Benjamin Tso.
呵
Huh.
这年头很少能看到纳瓦霍人从事基♥督♥教神职了
You don't see many Diné who take the Jesus road anymore.
确实 可不 很难见了
No, you don't, do you?
中空弹?(弹头尖端有空腔,中弹后变形极难取出且会造成大量失血)
Hollow points?
欢迎来到凯恩塔
Welcome to Kayenta.
- 齐 - 长官
- Chee. - Lieutenant.
拿上这些纸盒 我们出去一趟
Grab these boxes. Let's take a ride.
我们在路上详谈
We'll talk on the way.
- 你去哪儿 警长? - 停尸房♥
- Where you going, Lieutenant? - Morgue.
天气好的时候 我们有 50 个部落警员
On a good day, we've got 50 tribal officers
巡逻 27,000 平方英里
to patrol 27,000 square miles.
如果你在这儿抛了锚 还收不到无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
If you break down out here, you lose radio signal,
可能几个小时后才会有人发现你失联了
it could be hours before somebody even notices that you're missing.
所以永远在你车里准备一加仑饮水
So carry a gallon of water in your vehicle at all times.
你抽烟么? - 不抽
Do you smoke? - No.
去买♥♥一盒
Buy a carton anyway.
递点烟能从这里的人嘴里多套不少话
People around here will tell you more for a pack of smokes
比审讯室管用多了
than in an interrogation room.
我看了你的档案 你从加州大学毕业
I read your file. You graduated from Berkeley.
你是在伯克利长大的么?
Did you grow up here?
船岩镇(位于新墨西哥州纳瓦霍保留区)
Shiprock.
那你离开多久了?
How long were you gone?
九年
Nine years.
大多数你这个年纪的纳瓦霍人 会抓住机会
You know, most Diné your age would've jumped at the chance
考个大学学位 逃离保留区
to get off the rez and get a college degree,
但是你却回来了
but you came back.
你还有家人在船岩镇么?
You still have family in Shiprock?
没了 我妈去世后 我就没回去过了
No, when my mom died, I kinda lost touch.
好了 你又回到保留区了
Well, you are back now.
到底谁会买♥♥这垃圾玩意?
Who buys this crap anyway?
大部分是游客
Tourists, mostly.
想拿点东西回家炫耀的混♥蛋♥
Assholes looking for something to show off
基本堪萨斯或者密苏里来的
when they head back to Kansas or Missouri.
比如你
People like you.
我是内布拉斯加州的
I'm from Nebraska.
噢
Oh.
这是护身符
That's for protection.
是么?防啥?
Yeah? From what?
黑暗能量
Dark energies,
邪恶生灵
evil beings,
白骨精 皮行者 等等
shape shifters, and skin walkers and such.
- 你也相信? - 嗯
- And you believe that? - Mm.
你在保留地住的够久
You spend as much time on this reservation
周围都是信这些的人 你也会开始信
around people who believe it, you start to believe it too.
- 可别真的遇上了 - 哈
- Don't make it real. - Ha.
信则有 不信则无
Real is in the eye of the beholder.
大脑是个强大的存在
The mind's a powerful thing.
嘿 莱斯特 这些又是啥
Hey, Lester, what about these here?
噢 我老婆的新爱好
Oh, my wife's taken up a new hobby.
我觉得画得很丑 但白人没品味
I think they're ugly as sin, but white people have no taste.
上周卖♥♥了六副 你要可以给你打折
I sold six last week. I'll cut you a deal.
有羊毛干吗不薅 对吧
Why pay more when you could pay less?
你迟到了
You're late.
见到你也很高兴 大高个
Well, it's good to see you too, High Pockets.
莱斯特 - 嘿
Lester. - Hey.
不是让你别这么叫我么?
What did I tell you about calling me that?
这是我的新警员 金姆·齐
This is my new deputy, Jim Chee.
这是特别探员斯普林格
Well, this is Special Agent Springer.
噢 小矮个
Oh, Low Pockets.
赶紧开始吧
Let's get on with it.
我不想在这儿耗一整天
I don't wanna spend my whole damn day here.
是
Yep.
哇噢
Wow.
这是开玩笑么?
Y-you kidding me here?
为什么要把尸体放在冷库里?
Why'd you put the bodies in an ice box?
为啥要费尽周折布置现场
Why go to the trouble of staging the scene
搞得像是熊干的?
like a damn bear is in the room?
不清楚 为了误导联邦调查局 我猜
I don't know. Mess with the FBI, I guess.
同样的理由 凶手还把肝脏和眼睛挖走了
It's the same reason the killer took the man's liver and eyes.
这些人太可怕了
Spooks people around here.
你说这是一种巫术么?
You think it's just some kind of witchcraft?
不
No.
听着 纳瓦霍人相信提及巫术
See, the Diné believe that talking about witchcraft
甚至死者的名字都会招来更多死亡
or even speaking the name of the dead invites more death.
只要事情传出去
When word spreads about what happened,
即使有人知道一些情况
even if people know something,
他们也不会愿意说
they're not likely to say.
倒也明智
Smart, actually.
那你能说一下不?
You wanna introduce me?
霍斯汀·曹 60岁
Hosteen Tso, age 60.
身份证上的地址
Address on his ID card
显示住在众墟峡谷
puts him out by Many Ruins Canyon.
在柴利峡谷国家古迹保护区
It's Canyon De Chelly.
好的 我们再看看另一位
All right, let's have a look at the other one.
安娜 19岁
Anna Atcitty, age 19.
死亡原因...是什么?
What's the... cause of death?
我希望你们能查清
I was hoping you could tell me.
没找到一处伤痕 连指甲都没断一根
Couldn't find a bruise or a broken fingernail.
- 吸毒过量? - 考虑过了
- OD? - Considered it.
身上也没找到针孔
Can't find any needle marks though.
你们可以做个药物测试
You guys can do a tox screen
等你们带她回旗手市后
when you get her back to Flagstaff.
柴利峡谷保护区到纪念碑谷
Canyon De Chelly to Monument Valley
为睡个姑娘跑这么远
is a hell of a long drive for a lay.
她没卖♥♥淫 放尊重点
She's not a prostitute. Have some respect.
那 她到底在汽车旅馆
Well, what in the hell was she doing
跟这男人干吗 做十字绣么?
in a motel room with the ma, having a sewing circle?
- 他在那儿寻求乐疗 - 什么玩意?
- He was there for a sing. - A what now?
男性受害者显示一直受疾病困扰
Male victim appears to have been in poor health.
看上去他是去那里治疗
Looks like he was there to get a healing.
没看到代物
There's no token here.
应该被放在仪式场地中间的
It's supposed to sit in the center of the sing cloth.
所有其他物品都在 唯独代物不见了
All the other pieces are here, but the token is missing.
嘿 斯普林格 把遗体装好
Hey, Springer, load these bodies up.
我想在天黑前赶回旗手市
I wanna get back to Flagstaff before dark.
你帮小矮个搬一下
Give Low Pockets a hand with the bodies.
是特别探员斯普林格 混♥蛋♥
Special Agent Springer, asshole.
到时候 你会告诉我
You'll get back to me
阿特西蒂姑娘的死因么?
on the cause of death of the Atcitty girl?
莫非你认识那姑娘?
Do you know that gal or somethin'?
你为什么这么在意?
Why you got such a burr in your saddle about her?
两个人被杀了 这还不足以我重视么?
Two people were murdered. Isn't that reason enough?
顺便说下 有一个目击者
There's a witness, by the way.
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表