剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表
She agrees it's better if he has a friendly face.
可以保证他的发言不出现失误
Someone who can keep him on message.
你是想确保他不会向世人揭露
You're there to make sure he doesn't reveal to the world
你的老板是个恋童癖
that your boss is a paedophile.
你这话有失偏颇了
No, it's not that.
我看到了许多女演员站出来
I read the articles by these actresses coming out
指认这些猥琐老男人的报道
and exposing these dirty old men
你是怕艾萨克也做出同样的事
and you're scared Isaac's going to do the same.
小萨 我为这些坚强勇敢愿意发声的女性
Sam, I, for one, am proud of those women who found the strength
感到骄傲
and the courage to speak out.
别放屁了
It's all bullshit.
那些男人都是罪有应得
Those men deserve everything that's coming to them.
包括乔瑟姆吗
Including Jotham?
我们不打破保密协议完全是为了艾萨克
The only reason we're not breaking our NDA is because of Isaac.
我们不想让他受媒体的刁难
We don't want to put him though that public hell.
小萨 别说了
Sam, please.
别以为
But don't take that to mean
我们是原谅了 是忘了 因为我们没有
that we have forgiven and forgotten, because we haven't.
我们都需要努力翻过这一篇
We must all try to move on.
翻篇 谢瑞尔 这事没有翻篇
Move on?! Cheryl, there's no moving on.
除非那个男人为自己所做的事付出代价
Not until that man accounts for what he's done.
怎么了 怎么回事
What is this?! What is this?
到底怎么回事
What is this?
你看我♥干♥啥
Why you looking at me?!
-因为这事是你挑起来的 -少恶人先告状
- Cos you started all of this. - YOU started all of this!
好了好了 冷静一下 没事的
Hey, hey, hey! Calm down, just calm down. It's OK.
照顾好你的小金童和私生子吧
Look after your golden boy and your lovechild, yeah?
对了...别再给我打电♥话♥发短♥信♥
Oh, and...don't ever call me or message me again.
-我受够你了 -是我受够你了
- I'm done with you. - I'm done with you!
瞧瞧她
See her?
你觉得这很好笑吗
You think this is funny?
多好笑啊
It's hilarious.
上楼
Go upstairs.
快上楼
Go upstairs!
我倒成坏人了 晚安吧
Say goodnight to Mr. Bad Guy.
他必须搬走
He needs to leave.
我是认真的 他必须搬走
I mean it. He has to go.
听说你想变成安斯利·哈瑞厄特 结果差点死了
I heard you tried turn Ainsley Harriott and nearly died.
差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
你是从公♥司♥过来的吗
You come from work?
没 今天放假
Nah, day off.
你对那家公♥司♥还真是忠诚
I commend your loyalty to that place.
-这是夸我还是损我 -当然是夸你
- Was that a compliment or a diss? - It's a compliment!
你估计是ULC影院第一个
I mean, you're probably the first employee of ULC Cinemas
开保时捷的员工
that drives a Porsche.
二手保时捷
A second-hand Porsche.
董事长肯定也有
I'm sure the chief exec has one.
那他上一次在他的影院里给人盛爆米花又是什么时候
When was the last time he served popcorn in one of his cinemas?
我们一定要聊那个地方吗
Do we have to chat about that place?
咱们在那里可有不少开心的回忆呢
We had some fun times there.
我可不记得你在那里开心过
I don't remember you ever having fun there.
是吗
Oh, really?
我明天要上早班 所以...
I've got an early start tomorrow, so...
嗯 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
你做了什么对不起小萨的事
What have you done to Sam?
-还是你向她隐瞒了什么 -什么都没有
- Or what are you hiding from Sam? - Nothing.
是泰伦的事吗
Is it Tyrone?
-你想摆脱掉他了 -不是
- You ready to wash your hands of him? - No.
他告诉我你老婆经常为难他
He told me your wife goes on at him a lot.
-他在这儿的时候你不也是经常为难他吗 -当然
- When he's back here don't you go on at him a lot? - Yeah.
但我是因为他的作业 学习态度
About his schoolwork, his attitude to learning -
不是因为他吃东西的样子 笑的声音太大
not how he chews or how loud he laughs.
可我却还要提醒他洗澡
And the fact that I have to remind him to shower,
不要把塑料垃圾扔到纸制品垃圾桶里
and not to put plastic in the cardboard bin.
在把盘子放进洗碗机之前要先清掉盘里的剩饭
To scrape his plate before he puts it in the dishwasher.
我不说了
Stop it.
你不觉得艾萨克发生的那些事情
Do you think with everything that's happened to Isaac
会让事情变得比较棘手
it might have made things a bit tricky?
什么事情
What things?
他的成功 他现在已经不是寻常孩子了
Just...his success. He's not a regular kid any more.
可那不是艾萨克的错
Nah, it's not Isaac's fault.
我就跟你说老实话吧 钱 是个问题
I'll be real with you, though - the money, it's an issue.
你依靠艾萨克的才华挣到了钱
You made that money with Isaac's talent
让自己过上了好日子 这是所有人的梦想
and then you bettered yourself. That's what everyone dreams of.
你不应该为得到的钱感到羞愧
You shouldn't be ashamed of financial reward -
而是该感到自豪
you should be proud of it.
别这么说
Don't say that.
你知道你是他们的榜样吧
You know you're a role model, right?
-什么 -是真的
- What? - Yeah.
你是所有父亲的榜样
To all those fathers out there.
你让他们知道
Showing what you can do
为孩子倾尽一切之后的回报
when you put your all into raising your children.
我该走了
I should go.
你知道你有心事可以告诉我吧
You know you can talk to me, right?
我知道
I know.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hey.
你和萨布丽娜谈过了吗
Did you talk to Sabrina?
没有 她不同意
No. She wasn't in.
你记得婕斯以前会抱着她的泰迪熊给我们演戏吗
Do you remember when Jess used to put on plays with her teddy bears?
有一次她还拉上了艾萨克
And that time she got Isaac involved
用我的眉笔在他脸上化妆
and drew on his face with my eyebrow pencil?
化妆游戏
Make-up game.
他演的斑马
He was a zebra.
不对 他演的是狮子
No, he was a lion.
他是狮子王 辛巴
He was the Lion King, he was Simba.
我们会好起来的
We'll be fine.
知道吗
Ok?
很开心能请到他来参加《今夜畅谈》
It's such a thrill to have him on Chat Tonight.
女士们先生们 有请戴伦·巴伯尔
Ladies and gentlemen, Darren Barber!
很开心能见到你
It's great to get the chance to meet you.
今夜畅谈
-该叫你戴伦还是戴萨 -戴萨就行
- Is it Darren or Dazza? - Dazza, yeah.
好的 戴萨 你是如何踏上这条路的
OK, Dazza. How did it all start?
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You all right? - Yeah.
还想参加访谈吗
You still want to do the interview?
嗯
Yeah.
那首映礼呢
What about the premiere?
如果你还是想去 就什么也不用担心
If you still want to go, you have nothing to worry about.
因为我会一直陪着你
Because I'm going to be there the whole time.
如果他...有做人的自觉 会和你保持距离的
And if he...has any sense, he'll keep his distance.
相信我
Trust me.
我找艾萨克
I've come for Isaac.
艾萨克
Isaac?
把作业表带上 下节课再带回来
Take the worksheets with you, bring them back next lesson.
你确定今晚不能来
You sure you can't come tonight?
对不起 我要参加电视访谈 不能错过
I'm sorry, man, I've got a TV interview and I can't miss it.
好吧
All right.
大家祝艾萨克好运
Everyone wish Isaac luck!
-祝你好运 -那是我兄弟艾萨克
- Good luck. - That's my guy, Isaac!
谢谢 我们现在就走吗
Cheers, Miss. We'll go outside, yeah?
对
Yes. Er...
但是在走之前 我想先跟你说几句话
..but just before you go I wanted to have a brief word.
-怎么了 -11级B班的塔莎和莉奥妮
- Yeah? - Tasha and Leoni from 11B
说你之前想撩她们的裙子
say that you tried to pull up their skirts.
她们在撒谎
That's bare lies.
还有目击者
I also have witnesses
说你骂她们是婊♥子♥ 同性恋
who say that you called them a bitch and lesbian.
你觉得好笑吗
Do you find that funny?
不是 我只是在闹着玩
No, look, I was just playing around.
我没有掀她们的裙子
I didn't even lift their skirt or anything,
剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表