剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表
你现在就给我滚出去
I want you out of this house now.
那也改变不了任何事情
Ain't going to change the facts.
你们利用他换来了这些东西
Using him for all of this.
那可是虐待
That's abuse.
你们说白了就是在虐待他
You're actually abusing him!
对不起
I'm sorry.
泰伦 小泰
Tyrone! Ty!
即使是坐在后台的观众席里
Even in the audience from backstage,
都能把房♥间里的空气给抽光
sucking all the air out the room,
我的头特别晕
I got mad light-headed,
记者又一直重复同样的问题
and the press just asking the same questions
一遍一遍没完没了
over and over and over.
烦死人了
It was jarring.
成功的代价
Price of success.
你最近有什么试镜吗
Have you had any auditions recently?
-有 -谢谢
- Yeah, yeah. - Thanks.
这种被拒绝的滋味我怕是要受够了
I don't really think I can hack the rejection game much longer.
我估计会去找个兼♥职♥什么的
Think I might apply for some part-time jobs.
学生贷款快用完了
Student loan's running pretty dry.
这是你要的两百块
It's the 200 you asked for.
艾萨克 这不行...真的不行
Isaac, I can't... I can't.
还有...
And secondly...
你能来参加首映礼吗
..please could you come to the premiere?
我们可以捎你过去
We can give you a lift.
我也想去 可我...
I'd love to, but I...
去不了
..can't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
学校里的功课太多了
My uni work's mental,
有好几个作业要交
I've got loads of deadlines.
不过还是谢谢你邀请我
Thank you for asking, though.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我试着和他平心静气地谈了
I did try to talk to him calmly.
你是不是让他离开这里了
Did you ask him to leave?
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
前两天晚上
Well, you seemed pretty certain
你不还坚决要让他搬走吗
that you wanted him out the other night, didn't you?
别对他太严厉
Don't be too hard on him.
曼尼 他轻薄同学了
Manny, he groped someone!
你又不知道是不是真的
You don't know that for sure!
又有人送花来了
More flowers?
婕斯怎么样
How's Jess?
-她挺好的 -坐下
- She's all right. - Sit down.
我和你♥爸♥要和你谈一谈
Your dad and I need to talk to you about something.
泰伦搬回他妈妈家了
Tyrone's gone back to his mum's.
什么
What?
对
Yeah.
他觉得自己该搬回去了
He just felt like it was time.
你们知道他今晚
But you do know he's supposed to be
-是要去参加首映礼的吧 -我知道
- coming to the premiere tonight? - I know.
我今天接到了你们校长的电♥话♥
I had a call today from your head teacher.
不管她说了什么 都不是真的
Whatever she said is lies.
我还没说呢
You don't know what I'm going to say...
-让他把话说完 -不
- Let him talk. - No!
她说你对同学有不恰当的接触 到底怎么回事
What's this about you inappropriately touching someone?
我就是手蹭到了她的裙子
Look, my hand brushed past her skirt.
-我没撒谎 事情就是这样 -真的吗
- No word of lie... that's it. - Is that the truth?
-当然是真的 -你怎么怀疑他
- Of course it's the truth! - How can you ask him that?
他已经告诉你是怎么回事了
He's just told you what happened.
那他校长为什么要给我打电♥话♥
Why is his head teacher calling me up, then?
你不应该妄下断论
You shouldn't be jumping to conclusions.
-我没有 -估计是哪个女孩
- I'm not jumping to conclusions! - It's probably just some girl
-想找他麻烦 -人家为什么要那么做
- trying to get him in trouble. - Why would she do that?
因为她眼红 或者是想让大家注意她
Because she's jealous of him or she wants attention.
你这口气和乔瑟姆的律师一样
You sound like Jotham's lawyers.
这么说太过分了
That's low.
他们说艾萨克在撒谎
They accused Isaac of lying.
这两件事不一样
That's different...
你心里明明清楚
and you know it.
艾萨克 你在干什么
Isaac, what are you doing?
艾萨克 你在干什么
Isaac, what are you doing?!
致我的小勇者
今晚首映礼愉快
爱你的乔瑟姆·斯塔以及永德·斯塔影业团队
我知道你想在妈妈面前表现得很坚强
I know you like to appear strong in front of your mum,
但在我面前你不用隐藏自己
but you don't have to do that with me.
我们可以不去参加首映礼
We don't have to go to the premiere.
你还好吗 小家伙
How you doing Champ?
还好
Fine.
我看过样片了...
I've just seen the dailies...
你做了备份
You made a copy?!
你知道这会害我们被起诉吗
Do you realise we could be sued?
要是它落到坏人手里怎么办
What if it fell into the wrong hands?
你向我保证过不会让他逃脱法律制裁
You promised me he wouldn't get away with it.
可他已经逃脱了
And he's getting away with it.
今晚我还是会见到他
But there's still tonight.
他今晚也会去 对不对
He's going to be there tonight, yeah?
请你把它删掉
Please delete it.
车来了
Car's here.
-曼尼 -嗯
- Manny? - Mm-hm?
车来了
Car.
你疯了吗 你以为我不会知道吗
Are you crazy?! Did you not think I was going to find out?!
-萨布丽娜 对不起 -你想干什么
- Sabrina, I'm sorry. - What were you thinking?
你到底是想干什么
What the hell were you thinking?!
对不起
I'm so sorry.
泰伦告诉我你老婆做了什么
Tyrone told me what your wife did.
那是个误会 我真的很抱歉
It was a misunderstanding. I'm so sorry.
前两天晚上你担心的就是这个吧
Is this what you were worried about the other night?
为了孩子们
It is only out of respect for the kids
我就不和你们纠缠下去了
that I'm not going to make a scene -
但你给我听好了 你再动我儿子一下
but trust me - you touch my son again,
我一定会扇死你
and I will slap you myself.
我还能去吗
Can I still go?
快点 抓紧时间
Go, hurry. Hurry up.
典礼结束再见
I'll see you after.
你那天晚上跟我说她不在家
You told me she wasn't there the other night.
什么
What?
艾萨克 艾萨克 艾萨克 这边
Isaac! Isaac! Isaac, come here!
爸 爸 爸
Dad, Dad, Dad!
大家好
How you doing?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢大家 你们好
Thanks, guys. Hi.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们进去吧
All right, shall we?
你今晚可真美
You look so beautiful!
这也太酷了吧
Yo, this is crazy!
乔瑟姆 乔瑟姆 乔瑟姆
Jotham! Jotham! Jotham!
这不是我的小家伙吗
There's my champ!
最近还好吗
How you doing?
感谢大家来参加首映
Thanks for coming, guys.
乔瑟姆 乔瑟姆
Jotham! Jotham!
乔瑟姆
Jotham!
喂 乔瑟姆
Hey, Jotham!
曼尼 曼尼 记者要拍全家福 快去吧
Manny, Manny, they're asking for a family shot. Come on.
这也太酷了吧 小老弟
Yo, this is crazy, bro!
-谢谢 -不客气
- Cheers! - It's all right.
艾老弟 快看那是谁
Yo, aye G, look who it is, fam!
这张不错 这张不错
That's a nice one. That's a nice one.
-你很帅啊 -真的吗
- You look good! - I look good?
当然了 特别像黑人版詹姆斯·邦德
Yeah, you look like a black James Bond.
回去干活吧
Go back to work!
已经移交给我了
It's been handed over to me, you know?
-失陪一下 -乔瑟姆
剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表