剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表
只不过拉了一下 压根都没使劲
just tugged on it, and it wasn't even a proper tug.
你为什么认为自己可以这样触碰女生的身体
What makes you think that you can touch her in that way?
你无权这样做
You have absolutely no right to touch.
我只是拉了她的裙子 又没摸她的腿
Look, I tugged her skirt. It's not like I touched her leg, is it?
好吧 我知道你今天要去参加访谈
Right. I know that you've got this interview today
我也不打算耽误你的时间
and I'm not going to disrupt that -
但我明天会和你的父母谈这件事
but I will be following up with your parents tomorrow.
谢谢
Thank you.
给我们点时间讨论
Give us a couple of minutes.
请25号♥ 11号♥ 5号♥
Can numbers 25, 11, 5,
28号♥ 3号♥ 12号♥
28, 3, 12,
13号♥ 31号♥ 还有...
13, 31, and...
4号♥到前面来
..number 4 please come to the front?
谢谢前排的所有人
Thank you, front row.
你们可以离开了
You're free to leave.
后排的所有人
Back row!
我们明天再见
We'll see you tomorrow.
勇者之子
本地天才少年艾萨克·门撒的好莱坞之路
这个大盒子是给你准备的
The large container is for you.
-我给你多加了黑椒 -我跟你说过我高血压
- It has extra pepper in it. - I told you about my blood pressure.
你血压高是因为你过得太滋润了
Your blood pressure is up because you're living above your means.
妈 我爱你 但请你别再念叨了
Mum, I love you, but please stop.
瞧瞧
Oh, check you, though!
我有东西要送你
I have something for you.
祝你的电影票房♥大卖♥♥
This just to say good luck for when your film comes out.
我觉得送你这个
I thought more appropriate
总好过给你买♥♥电脑游戏券
than buying you more computer game vouchers.
谢了 奶奶
Thanks, Grandma.
他就穿运动鞋去吗
Is he going in trainers?
对 他才14岁 我们不想让他打扮得像44岁
Yep. We want him to look 14, not 44.
可他不需要穿正装吗
Don't you want him to look smart?
我们的专业造型师觉得这样没问题 是吧海莉
Our professional stylist thinks he looks fine. Don't you, Hayley?
-这样挺好的 -谢谢
- It looks good. - Thanks.
司机马上就到
Driver will be here soon.
泰伦给我发消息说 他也马上就到
Tyrone texted me and said he's going to be here soon as well.
等他到这里 我们估计已经走了
We'll probably be gone by the time he arrives.
或许他可以参加下一场访谈
Maybe he can come to the next interview.
曼纽尔 我给你们做大蕉吃
Manuel, I'll cook some plantain.
好 麻烦你了
OK. Yes, please.
别做了 没时间了
No. There's no time for that.
我只是觉得他手上还缠着纱布
It's only because his hand is still wrapped up.
要不等我回来做吧
Well, if anything I can cook them later.
-你 -我跟你儿子过了20年
- You? - After 20 years with your son,
难道还不会给他做饭吗
don't you think I should know how to cook his food?
妈妈 要我开车送你吗
Mum. You want a lift?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我的小王子 玩得开心
My prince, have a wonderful time.
-来抱一个 -小无赖
- Come on. - Rapscallion!
泰伦
Now, Tyrone.
我带了大蕉过来
I brought plantain.
你的继母晚上或许会给你做
Maybe your stepmum will cook you some later.
上帝保佑你们
God bless you all.
你要留在家里吗
You staying, fam?
-这身挺帅啊 -凑合吧
- Smart cazh, yeah? - Safe, man.
-我能去吗 -可以
- Can I still come? - Yeah,
但你得快点 这身可上不了台面
but you got to be quick, man. You look a mess.
我去喷点香水就可以出发了
Let me just spray a lick of Lynx, yeah, and I'm good to go.
不行 你得上楼洗澡
No, you go upstairs and you will shower.
我开玩笑的 天啊
I was just joking. Damn.
快点
Quick!
英国广播公♥司♥
大家好 你们好
Hi, everyone. Hello. Oh, hi!
艾萨克 你今天可真帅
Oh, Isaac, you look fantastic.
抱歉 我知道我之前没说...
Er, sorry. I know I didn't mention...
我希望我哥可以一起 行吗
I wanted my brother to be here. Is that all right?
当然没问题
Yeah, I'm sure that won't be a problem.
丹尼尔 麻烦你带艾萨克的客人入场就座
Daniel, can you take Isaac's guests to their seats?
艾萨克 我带你去"绿屋"
And Isaac, I'll take you to the green room.
"绿屋"是什么
What's the green room?
是参加节目的嘉宾等待的休息室
It's the lounge where all the show's guests wait to be called.
-我觉得那样不好 -没错
- I'm not sure about that. - Yeah.
我们应该陪他一起等
We should wait with him until he's called.
不会有事的 我会一直陪着他
I mean, it'll be fine. I'll be with him.
-我跟艾萨克一起去 -还是我去吧
- I'll go with Isaac. - No, I'll go with Isaac.
你陪着泰伦
You can stay with Tyrone.
那好 我们走吧...
OK! Shall we...?
女士们先生们 录影棚现已开放
Ladies and gentlemen, the studio is now open.
请尽快入座
Please take your seats
并关闭手♥机♥
and ensure your mobile phones are switched off.
-小萨 -不用了 谢谢
- Sam? - No, thanks.
艾萨克
Isaac?
我就想表现得幽默一点
Just...an attempt at humour.
请进
Here you are.
艾萨克
Isaac!
-嗨 老爸 -你最近乖不乖
- Hey, Dad! - You been a good boy, huh?
你知道我在全星系各个角落都安插了间谍
You know I got spies all around the galaxy.
-我知道 -艾萨克
- Yeah, I know. - Isaac!
你好啊 宝贝
Hello, baby.
我喜欢你的发型
I love your hair.
这位肯定就是小萨了
And this must be Sam.
艾萨克 你都没告诉我你妈妈这么美
Isaac, you never told me your mom was so beautiful.
你的鞋子真漂亮
Love your shoes.
女士们先生们 节目将于十分钟后开始
Ladies and gentlemen, the show will start in ten minutes.
请尽快入座
Please take your seats.
-借过 -节目将于十分钟后开始
- Excuse me. - The show will start in ten minutes.
借过 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
这舞台布置看起来好廉价
This set looks budget, man.
看起来就像你年轻时候
Yo, it looks like one of them shows
看的那种节目
you used to watch when you was younger.
叫什么来着 《黑色彼得》还是什么的
What's it called? Like, Black Peter or something?
是《蓝色彼得》
Blue Peter.
把手♥机♥收起来
Put your phone away.
你好 门撒先生
Hello, Mr. Mensah.
我不知道你还记不记得我
I don't know if you remember me.
我叫多米尼克 多米尼克·纳代桑
My name is Dominic, Dominic Nadesan.
你去年曾经联♥系♥我说要爆料
We were in contact briefly last year about a story you had.
抱歉 我们不感兴趣 谢谢
Sorry, we're not interested. Thank you.
你的料对我来说非常重要
Your story means a lot to me.
我的儿子也还小
I have a young son, too.
我说了我们不感兴趣
I said we're not interested.
大家都开始打破沉默了
People are breaking their silence.
你不是一个人
You're not alone.
女士们先生们 表演还有五分钟开始
Ladies and gentlemen, the show will start in five minutes.
请大家坐到各自的位子上
Please, can you all take your seats?
并且关闭自己的手♥机♥ 谢谢
And can I ask you to turn your mobile phones off, please?
她会先问你第一天到片场的经历
She'll start by asking you about your first day on set.
你可以用你的
You could answer using your
"私人助理苹果手♥机♥"的故事来问答
"personal assistant iPhone" material, OK?
观众肯定会喜欢的
Which the audience will love.
但如果他问了让你觉得不舒服的问题
But if he asks you anything that makes you feel uncomfortable,
就不用回答 明白吗
just don't answer, OK?
请大家准备登台
We're ready for you on set.
不会有事的
You'll be fine.
我们今晚为大家准备了非常精彩的节目
What a show we've got for you this evening.
晚些时候 年轻人乐队将会为大家现场表演
Later on, a live performance of their brand-new hit single
他们的最新单曲
from The Youngers.
现在赶紧请出我们的嘉宾吧
Let's get some guests on the sofa.
我们请到了一名杰出的女演员
We have with us the cast of the latest Hollywood blockbuster,
她参演了
Valiant and Son,
即将上映的好莱坞大作 《勇者与子》
and leading the way, a stunning actress.
同时她还是一名作家 更曾两次获得金球奖提名
剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表