剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表
- There's no need. - Huh?
不是吧
No, what?
他是真的想去上学
Look, he really wants to go.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Do you? - Yes.
你觉得这样好吗
You think this is a good idea?
妈 我不会有事的
Look, Mum, I'll be fine.
我保证
I promise.
好吧
Ok.
要是控制不了自己的情绪
But if it gets too much or you can't hack it,
-就给我打电♥话♥ 好吗 -好
- you just call me, OK? - OK.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 爸 再见
I love you too. Bye, Dad.
再见
Bye.
他不会有事的
He'll be fine.
他一个人去美国的时候你也是这么说的
That's what you said when he went to America on his own.
他不是一个人去的
He wasn't on his own.
他今早还说别的了吗
Did he say anything else this morning?
只说他不想让别人知道
Only that he didn't want anyone else to know.
连婕斯也不行
Not even Jess.
那我们打算怎么办
So what are we going to do?
我也不知道我们能怎么做
I don't know what we can do
如果他不想让任何人知道
if he doesn't want anyone else to know.
那我们就要把这事抛诸脑后吗
So we just forget about it, yeah?
一切照常 就好像什么都没发生过
Just continue as normal, as if nothing happened?
我不是这个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
我去上班了
I'm going to work.
圣尤利乌斯初中
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
She sells seashells on the seashore.
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
She sells seashells on the seashore.
吃葡萄...
She sells...
嗨 兄弟 好久不见
Hi, wagwan! My days!
-你咋样啊 兄弟 -挺好的 挺好的
- How are you doing, fam? - I'm cool, man, I'm cool.
-好啊 -你也好
- What you saying? - What you saying?
别把面包渣都沾到我身上
Don't get your crumbs all over me.
-抱歉嘛 伊狄丽斯 -伊狄丽斯
- Oh, sorry, Idris. - Idris?
-给我 -兄弟 你这叫霸凌
- Give me that. - Fam, that's bullying.
对了 你什么时候回来的
When did you come back, anyways?
-昨天 -美国咋样
- Yesterday. - How was America, man?
-挺安逸的 -安逸 得了吧你
- It was calm. - Calm? Shut up, fam.
我是去那儿工作的好吗
Look, I'm just working life, innit?
-等你们老了 就会知道那是怎么回事了 -行吧
- And when you lot are old, you'll know all about that. - All right.【】
-好吧 -我走了
- Sure. - Mate... All right.
你朝我扔了垃圾 你欠我一块钱
And then you dash at me. You owe me a quid.
-还有五毛钱利息 -五毛钱利息
- And 50p interest! - 50p interest?
你打算拿它买♥♥什么
What are you going to buy with that?
当然是炸鸡薯条了
Chicken and chips, obviously.
九年级学生 你们都知道学校大门8点45关闭
Year 9s, you know that the gates close at 8:45.
还有问题吗
Is that clear?
好了 现在我们来聊点别的
OK. Now we're going to talk about something else
塔莎
操♥你♥妈♥
聊点更让人兴奋的事
just a little bit more exciting.
-艾萨克 你在哪里 -他在这里
- Isaac, where are you? - He's here.
太好了
Oh, great.
我想请你上前来 跟我们讲讲
I would like to invite you to come up and tell us
-你在好莱坞的经历 -快去啊
- about your experiences in Hollywood. - Come on.
这位小伙子凭借自己的努力实现了梦想
So here is someone who has married his big dreams with hard work,
我希望你们都能好好听听艾萨克的故事
and I want you all to pay attention to Isaac's story,
这样你们才能明白如何能够获得成功
because then you can learn what it takes to achieve.
好了
So...
好莱坞怎么样啊
..how was Hollywood?
呃...还行
Um... Fine.
不用谦虚
Now, there's no need to be modest.
我们都很为你骄傲 对不对
We are all so proud of you here, aren't we?
对
Yes.
你第一天走进片场 看到那些大明星的时候
So, what was it like the first day that you walked out on set
心情如何
with all those stars?
他们不过是和我们一样的人 只是更有才华而已
Well, they're people just like us, but more talented.
其实 我倒是很惊讶
Well, actually, I was kind of surprised
有些人竟然会有那么多助理
by the amount of assistants some people had.
有一个演员 名字我就不说了
There was one actor, who shall remain nameless,
有化妆助理 服装助理 厨师
who had a make-up assistant, a wardrobe assistant, a chef,
发型师 有人负责他的社交媒体账号♥
a barber, somebody who looked after his social media account
还有人照顾他的吉娃娃
and someone looked after his Chihuahuas,
或者按他说的叫"宝宝"
or "babies", as he called them.
我就只有一个助理
I only had one assistant.
我当时还觉得大家是因为这个才用怪异的眼神看我
I was thinking everyone was looking at me weird cos of that.
所以你有私人助理
So you had a personal assistant?
对 就是我的手♥机♥
Yeah, my iPhone, innit?
我约了律师
We've got an appointment with a solicitor.
-小萨 -我们需要知道自己的选择
- Sam! - We need to explore our options.
-今天下午五点半 -嗯 但我要工作
- It's today at 5:30. - Yeah, but I'm at work.
-再说艾萨克怎么办 -我已经答应了
- And what about Isaac? - I've already said yes,
所以你必须得赶到
so do whatever you can to make it.
我们必须得找人谈谈
We have to speak to someone.
具体地址我会发短♥信♥给你
I'll text you the details.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
乔瑟姆·斯塔
乔瑟姆·斯塔性侵
百万富翁足球明星乔瑟姆·科雷西入狱
百万富翁足球运动员乔瑟姆·科雷西入狱
足球运动员乔瑟姆·科雷西
因对14岁少年实施长达六年的性侵害
而锒铛入狱
多米尼克·纳代桑
艾萨克
Isaac!
今天怎么样
How was your day?
呃...还行
Erm... It was fine.
不好意思
Excuse me.
请问你是艾萨克的妈妈吗
Are you Isaac's mum?
你好 我是萨莉 米莉的妈妈
Hi, I'm Sally, Millie's mum.
我想恭喜你的儿子
I just wanted to congratulate your son
闯进了好莱坞
for breaking into Hollywood.
我就想问一句 艾萨克是怎样开始演戏的
I just wanted to quickly ask how Isaac got involved in acting.
有没有什么小建议
I mean, if you have any tips.
米莉小学的时候演过好多戏
Millie's done loads of plays when she was in primary school,
现在她想要参演一些专业的戏 对吧
and now she's keen on getting some professional work, aren't you?
对
Yeah.
艾萨克上过戏剧学校吗
Did Isaac go to a drama school?
就周末还有晚上偶尔会去
Just at the weekend and the odd evening.
你介意告诉我细节吗
Is it all right if I get the details?
真抱歉 我有预约 不能迟到
I'm really sorry. I've got an appointment and I can't be late.
不过认识你很高兴
It was nice to meet you, though.
我也是
Nice to meet you too.
我是多米尼克·纳代桑
Dominic Nadesan speaking.
我...
I...
我要爆料
I have a story.
-在听吗 -在的
- Hello? - Yeah, yeah, I'm here.
请问是谁的料
What's the story about, please?
一个制片人
It's about a producer.
什么制片人
What kind of producer?
好莱坞电影制片人
Of Hollywood films.
好莱坞
Hollywood?
-抱歉 我能问下你的名字吗 -我的名字
- Sorry, can I take your name, please? - My name?
伊曼纽尔
It's Emmanuel.
伊曼纽尔
曼尼 曼尼·门撒
Manny. Manny Mensah.
-但不能在报纸上刊出我的名字 -好
- But we can't have our name in the paper. - OK.
感谢来电 曼尼
Well, thank you for calling, Manny.
你的联♥系♥电♥话♥
Is the number you've called me
-就是现在给我打来的这个吗 -对
- on the best number to reach you? - Yeah.
那就好
Excellent.
那个制片人叫什么名字
And what's this producer's name?
-我忙着呢 -你儿子来了
- I'm busy. - Your son's here.
我再联♥系♥你
I'll call you back.
谢谢 法拉
剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表