剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表
- Can you just give me a second? - Jotham!
-你好 曼尼 -我和我的家人要求你
- Hey, Manny. - My family and I demand...
-你好吗 -向我们道歉
- How you doing? - ..an apology.
这典礼很棒吧
This is great, isn't it?
今天可是艾萨克的大日子
Isaac's big night.
-嗯 -这是曼尼 艾萨克的爸爸
- Yeah. - This is Manny, Isaac's dad.
很高兴见到你
It's lovely to meet you.
-听着 -你听着 艾萨克
- Look... - Look, Isaac...
是我合作过的最棒的童星
..is the best child actor I've ever worked with,
这孩子非常有天赋
a real talented little kid.
每次我看到艾萨克
You know, when I look at Isaac,
都会看到一位忠于天赋的艺术家
I see an artist who's dedicated to his craft,
更是一位真正懂得
but also someone who knows the true value
尊重他人的艺术家
of respect for others.
这都要归功于你和你的教育
That's down to you and your parenting.
上帝保佑你们
God bless you all.
好好享受电影吧
Enjoy the movie.
这部电影的制♥作♥充满了不可思议
It's been such a wild ride, making this film.
因此我们非常荣幸
That's why it's a great pleasure of ours
向大家介绍这部电影的幕后功臣
to introduce the man that put all this together -
我的挚友 乔瑟姆 乔瑟姆·斯塔
a great friend of mine, Jotham, Jotham Starr.
谢谢 谢谢大家
Thank you. Thank you.
感谢大家今晚前来
Thank you all for coming out
支持我们这个小小的爱的成果
and supporting our little labour of love.
我尤其想要由衷地感谢
I would particularly like to extend my heartfelt gratitude
这些杰出的剧组工作人员和演员
to the outstanding crew and fantastic cast
尤其是天才演员米驰·科尔尼
led by the amazing Mitch Colney,
和永远美丽的莱蒂·安德森
the always fabulous Leti Anderson,
当然还有好莱坞的新晋小生
and, of course, Hollywood's newest heart-throb...
艾萨克·门撒
..Isaac Mensah.
老弟牛逼
Yeah, bro!
好莱坞牛逼
Yo! Hollywood rocks!
谢谢大家
Thank you.
我知道你们一定会认真欣赏这部电影
Now, I know you're all going to sit back and love this movie,
等电影结束后
and we'll see you out
我们再一起在大堂庆祝一下吧
in the lobby afterwards for a little shindig.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
《勇者与子》续作
Valiant and Son - the sequel.
制片人希望艾萨克能继续参演
The producers want to recast Isaac, as well.
这是我的角色
It's my part and my role,
可你却想把它从我的手中夺走
and you're going to try and take it away from me?
我只想让艾萨克过得开心
All I'm trying to do is what's best for Isaac.
他并不开心
He's not happy!
我看到一个忘记了过去的坚强的小伙子
I see a strong young man that's left the past behind him.
你需要彻底翻篇
You need to let go of what's happened.
-我做不到 -拜托 宝贝
- I can't! - Oh, come on, baby.
你就打算让我自己在这儿冻着吗
You're just going to leave me getting cold?
你不想让公众知道你们拿了钱
You don't want people knowing about the money.
因为这会毁掉我们的人生
Because it will destroy all of our lives!
婕斯 你所认为的成功 不过是场谎言
Jess, what you think is success is a lie.
艾萨克 钱 我等着呢
Isaac, the money - I'm waiting.
剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表