剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表
She's an author, she's a two-time Golden Globe nominee.
有请莱蒂·安德森
It's Leti Anderson.
接下来这位男士 是好莱坞巨星
Next up, he is one of Hollywood's biggest stars.
拥有点石成金的卓越才华
Everything he touches turns to gold -
用你们的尖叫声 欢迎米驰·科尔尼
scream your hearts out, it's only Mitch Colney!
很高兴你能再次回来做客
It's lovely to have you back. Fantastic.
最后登场的这位
And last but not least,
是一名天赋异禀的14岁男孩
he is a ridiculously talented 14-year-old
他在500多个男孩钟脱颖而出
who saw off nearly 500 other boys
得到了他在好莱坞电影中饰演的第一个角色
to land his first role in a Hollywood movie.
这是他第一次来到我们节目
It's his first time on the show.
请大家对他好一点哦
Please, make him feel welcome.
有请艾萨克·门撒
It's Isaac Mensah!
艾萨克老弟
Brother Isaac!
胸罩 胸罩 胸罩[音似]
Bra! Bra! Bra! Bra!
你们这一路肯定玩得很开心吧
You guys, you must have been on quite the tour so far.
天天开派对吧
Party, party, party?
你可真懂我
You know me.
-很开心能再次回到伦敦 -我们很喜欢伦敦
- It's just great to be back in London. - We love London.
艾萨克 你呢
So, Isaac, what about you?
你扮演的是米驰的儿子 勇敢的莱尔·瓦里安特
You play Mitch's son, actually, the courageous Lyle Valiant.
没错
Oh, yeah.
勇者与子
这就是你的剧照
And there you are, in the film.
走进片场 看到这么多大明星
What was it like walking onto set
你的感觉如何
with all of these established stars?
他们...
Well you know, they're...
和我们没什么不同 只是晒得更黑
..people just like us, but more tanned.
他们确实肤色会更亮一些
They do have a glow about them, that's for sure.
有没有发生什么意想不到的
Was there anything unexpected,
让你觉得惊讶的事
anything that surprised you about it all?
说实话 我确实没想到
Well, yeah. To be honest, I was kind of shocked
有的人竟然会有那么多助理
by the amount of assistants some people had.
有服装助理
I mean, there was a wardrobe assistant...
-化妆助理 -化妆助理 对
- Make-up Assistant? - Make-up Assistant. Yeah.
还有剧本助理
And there's a script assistant.
你肯定也有你自己的助理吧
You must have had your own assistants,
你的随行人员
I mean, an entourage of them?
嗯
Yeah.
我说错了 我没有
I mean, no.
-我只有一部手♥机♥ -好吧
- I got an iPhone. - Right.
对不起 我的意思是
Sorry, what I mean is,
我的手♥机♥就是我...
I've got an iPhone and that was my...
在美国的私人助理
..personal assistant while I was away.
这样挺现代的
It's the modern way.
他会找回状态的
He'll recover.
你是如何获得信心和能量
Where do you get the confidence from
去完成你所从事的事业的
to do what you do, the energy?
应该是糖果和红牛
I'd say candy and Red Bull.
当然还有其它品牌 这可是BBC
Other brands are available. This is the BBC.
我们有一堆赞助商呢
You've got a huge amount of support,
尤其是在伦敦北部
I mean, particularly in North London...
伦敦北部
North London!
你的家人肯定一直在支持你
..And your family, they must be right behind you.
是谁帮助你达到今天的成就
Who are the people who've helped you get where you are now?
说实话 有两个人一直陪伴着我
Well, to be honest, there's two people in my life.
首先是我的哥哥泰伦
First off being my brother Tyrone.
他今晚也来到了观众席
He's actually in the audience tonight.
是他让我沉下心来
He keeps me grounded.
没错 就是我
Yeah, that's me!
你好 泰伦
Hello, Tyrone.
然后 还有我的好姐姐 婕斯
And then, there's my amazing sister, Jess.
我们周末会一起去戏剧学院上课
We went to drama school together, actually, on the weekends.
感谢艾薇儿·艾伦戏剧学院
Shout out to Avril Allen's!
她最终选择脚踏实地 去上了大学
Yeah, I mean, she's done the sensible thing and gone to uni.
为此 我对她充满了尊敬
I respect her in that way,
因为她演戏比我优秀得多
because she is a better actor than me.
他怎么这么会说话啊
That is so, so sweet.
你肯定很自豪吧
You must be so proud.
说实话
Well, let's be honest.
我哥的演技比我强多了
My brother's a much better actor than me.
所以他才选择从政
It's why he went into politics.
他和新一届政♥府♥领导人相处得如何
How is he getting on with the new administration?
你知道他的 没有能难倒他的事
You know him, he's just taking it in his stride.
-你最近见过他吗 -前两天我们一起打了高尔夫
- You seen him recently? - We played golf the other day.
我们还真是好久没见了
First time seeing each other in a while.
海登
海登在海登的生日相册中添加了三张照片
艾萨克
Isaac.
艾萨克
Isaac.
泰伦 上♥床♥睡觉
Tyrone, go to bed.
-什么 可我口渴 -现在就去睡觉
- What? But I'm thirsty, man. - Bed, now.
不该让他去的
That was such a bad idea.
他恨我们
He hates us.
我不怪他
I don't blame him.
别瞎想
No, he doesn't.
你还是觉得他应该去首映礼吗
You still think he should go to the premiere?
当然了
Yeah.
这也是他的电影
It's his film as much as anyone else's.
他当然应该庆祝自己的劳动成果
He deserves to celebrate his hard work.
早点上楼
See you upstairs.
婕斯 我看到你在《今夜畅谈》上的表现了 谢谢你
我知道艾萨克的电影快上映了
I know Isaac has his film coming out,
但他的行为是绝对不能容忍♥的
but his behaviour is unacceptable.
他告诉你我找他谈话了吗
Has he mentioned I spoke to him?
没有 他没说
No, there's been no mention of it.
我必须严肃对待这类指控
I have to take these kind of accusations seriously.
当然 我理解你的态度
Of course. I wouldn't expect you to react in any other way.
他还引用了《疤面煞星》里的台词
Well, he's also been quoting the movie Scarface.
《疤面煞星》 暴♥力♥尺度过大的黑帮电影
-《疤面煞星》 -没错
- Scarface? - Yes.
-你们还有这种电影吗 -没有 我们...你好
- Do you have it? - No, we um... Hi.
我们家没有
..We don't have it here.
肯定是学校的同学带他看的
Someone at school must've shown it to him.
你知道我们对这类事情是零容忍♥的
You know we have a zero-tolerance policy on this.
你确定事情就是她们说的那样吗
Are you sure things happened as they said?
-当然确定 -只是...我了解我的儿子...
- I am, yes. - It's just, I know my son...
我没有理由去怀疑另外几位学生
I have no reason to doubt the other students.
好
Ok.
我知道了 很抱歉他最近几天没去上学
OK, well, I'm sorry he's had to miss these last few days at school.
但他明天一定会去的
He'll be back in tomorrow, for sure.
-谢谢你 再见 -再见
- Thank you. Goodbye. - Bye.
艾萨克
Isaac?
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You all right? - Yeah.
我刚醒 昨晚玩得有点疯
I just woke up. Had a bit of a mad one last night.
我这就下来给你开门
I'll come get you, one sec.
乔瑟姆·斯塔
邀您参加
勇者与子
伦敦首映礼
艾萨克在哪儿
Where's Isaac?
看见艾萨克了吗
You seen Isaac?
不许无视我
Don't ignore me.
-你给我放尊重点 -你在干嘛
- Have some respect. - What you doing?
你才应该放尊重点
You have some respect!
怎么说不出话来了
Oh, no, go on.
你最好是什么也别说
Yeah, you best stay silent!
因为我弟
Especially cos my brother
已经把发生的事情全都告诉我了
told me what's really going on around here!
你倒是说说都发生了什么事啊
And what is really going on around here?
你自己没数吗 他赚的钱一半都被你们挥霍了
Come on, man! Spending half the money he earns!
买♥♥♥房♥♥ 买♥♥车 还有你接的这破头发
The house, the car. Your dead extensions!
我告诉他让他打儿童热♥线♥
I told him to call Childline.
我现在就给你♥爸♥打电♥话♥
I'm calling your father.
打啊 反正也改变不了艾萨克恨你的事实
Call him! Ain't going to change the fact that Isaac hates you!
剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表