剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表
of my young actors.
我不明白为什么艾萨克在拍摄过程中
What I don't understand is why Isaac never mentioned it to me
从没向我说过这件事
while we were shooting.
你觉得他能做什么 他只是个受了惊的13岁孩子
What do you expect him to do? He's 13 and scared.
艾萨克的原话是怎么说的
What exactly did Isaac say?
他有说他被强♥奸♥了吗
I mean, did he say he was raped?
没有
No.
那他是说有人对他进行了不正当的身体接触吗
Did he say he was touched inappropriately?
是的
Yeah.
也不是 他...他没有碰艾萨克
No, he...he didn't touch Isaac.
他逼艾萨克摸了他
He made Isaac touch him.
但到底摸了哪...
But exactly what...?
曼尼 你知道我是来帮忙的
Manny...you know, I'm here to help,
我需要清楚地知道
but it's really important that I understand exactly
艾萨克说乔瑟姆对他做了什么
what it is Isaac is saying Jotham did to him,
并且艾萨克所说绝对属实
and that Isaac is being 100% honest.
你是说我的儿子是歌♥骗子
Are you calling my son a liar?
不是 但这种事很容易会演变成
No, but these things can easily descend
艾萨克跟乔瑟姆各执一词...
into Isaac's word against Jotham's...
更何况无凭无据
..especially when there's no proof.
我们有证据
We do have proof.
我说了不想让其他人知道
I didn't want anyone else to know.
我知道
I know.
她也许能帮上忙
She might be able to help.
我们不能就让他这么逍遥法外
We can't let him get away with this.
你能不能...
Is it possible...
向谢瑞尔解释之前发生的事
..if you could explain to Cheryl what happened with...?
别担心 好吗 没事的 没事的
It's no worries, OK? It's OK. It's OK.
我会处理好的
I'll sort it.
爸...
Dad...
你可以拿给她看
..You can show her.
你可以拿给她看 但是...
You can show her, but...
我不想再有其他人知道这件事了
..I don't want anyone else to know.
你还好吗 小家伙
How are you doing, champ?
-还好 -我看过样片了 你的表现不错
- Fine. - I've just see the dailies. It looks great.
-我能坐下吗 -嗯...
- Can I sit down? - Er...
我不想做
Look, I don't want to.
我还没问呢
I haven't asked you.
我不...不喜欢这样
I don't... I don't like it.
你只是帮我个忙
You're just helping me out.
我也帮过你的忙 不是吗
I've helped you out, right?
求你了
Please.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry!
你向我保证过会照顾好艾萨克
You promised me you'd look after Isaac.
我真的不知道
I didn't know.
多米尼克·纳代桑
多米尼克·纳代桑
多米尼克 我有那个制片人的料 还是想说出来
方便现在见面吗
我到了
你在哪儿
-喂 法拉 -老板
- Hello, Farah? - Hey, boss.
泰伦又来了
Tyrone's here again.
我马上就回去
I'm on my way.
你带钥匙了吗
Have you got your key?
你妈在家呢
Mum's here.
你回来干什么
What do you want?
-对不起 -我问的不是这个
- I'm sorry. - That's not what I asked.
行了 萨布丽娜
Come on, Sabrina.
不 曼尼
No, Manny.
他不能这样一直不听我和老师的话
He can't keep taking liberties with his teachers and with me.
他已经被学校警告了
He's been warned.
-行了 你想让他怎么样 -守规矩
- Come on, what do you expect him to do? - To behave.
-他都已经道歉了 -你不能只是把他送回来
- He said he's sorry. - You can't keep bringing him back
就希望一切都能万事大吉 我受够了
and expecting everything to be OK. I've had enough.
-那要他去哪儿 -和你走
- So where's he going to go? - With you!
你也该承担点责任了 曼尼
You need to take some responsibility, Manny.
去拿你的东西
Go get your stuff.
去吧
Go on.
你好 泰伦
Hello, Tyrone.
嗨
Hiya.
他家里出了点事 所以...
Things are a bit difficult at home, so...
你去艾萨克的房♥间吧
Why don't you go upstairs to Isaac's room?
我等下把气垫床拿上去
I'll bring the air bed.
我们已经自顾不暇了
We don't need this now.
就一个晚上
It's just for tonight.
永德·斯塔影业
谢瑞尔·戴农
-喂 -你好 小萨
- Hello. - Hi, Sam.
乔瑟姆的团队想约你和曼尼
So, Jotham's team would like to meet with you and Manny
明早见一面 商讨接下来的事宜
first thing tomorrow to discuss the next step.
不知道九点钟在我们办公室可不可以
We're thinking nine o'clock at our offices. Is that doable?
可以 我们会过去的
Yeah. We'll be there.
抱歉又要再找你要
We're sorry to ask again.
他会在吗
Is he going to be there?
说实话 我也不知道
To be honest, I don't know.
但愿他们能帮助我们
But hopefully, they'll help us.
他一定会付出代价的
And he WILL pay.
我保证
I promise.
来自艾萨克
视频信息
谢谢
Thank you.
我爱你
I love you.
-早上好 -早 我们是来见...
- Good morning. - Morning. We're here to see...
永德·斯塔影业的谢瑞尔·戴农
Cheryl Denon, Yonder Starr.
好的 麻烦你们登记一下
OK. If you'd just like to sign in for me.
然后乘坐电梯到25楼
And if you take the lift to the 25th floor
姓名 门撒夫妇
拜访 永德·斯塔影业
那里会有人接待你们
and someone will be there to meet you.
登记成功
离开时请做离开登记
是门撒先生和太太吗
Mr. and Mrs. Mensah?
你们好 我是莫妮卡
Hi, I'm Monica.
你们要喝点茶或者咖啡吗
Would you like to any tea or coffee?
-不用了 谢谢 -好 请跟我来这个房♥间
- No, thanks. - OK, well, we're just through here.
桌上有水
There's water on the table,
如果你们想喝的话 要是有别的需要
should you need any, and anything else,
喊我一声就行
just give me a shout.
早上好
Hey, good morning.
很高兴见到你们二位
Lovely to meet you both.
请坐吧
Please take a seat.
我是斯塔先生的法律顾问
Mr. Starr's legal counsel.
谢瑞尔会过来吗
Is Cheryl coming up?
她不会参加我们的会面
She won't be joining us.
她告诉我你们给她看了一段视频
She informed me that you showed her a video
有关我委托人的性侵嫌疑
of the alleged abuse by my client.
能让我们看看视频吗
Can we see this video?
你还好吗 小家伙
How are you doing, champ?
还好
Fine.
我看过样片了 你的表现不错
I've just seen the dailies. It looks great.
我不想做
I don't want to.
我还没问呢
I haven't asked you.
给你
Here.
没事的 小家伙
It's OK, champ.
坐下
Sit down.
他们能看见你
They can see you.
你们可以进来了
You can come back in now.
请确认知晓此项投诉的人员姓名
Can you confirm the individuals that are aware of this complaint?
-只有我们 -请详细说明
- Just us. - Please be specific.
-只有我 我丈夫和谢瑞尔 -没别人了
- Just myself, my husband and Cheryl. - No-one else?
没别人了
No-one else.
没别人了
No-one else.
上百个人 包括你们的儿子
Hundreds of individuals, including your son,
为《勇者与子》这部电影的制♥作♥
have poured their heart and soul
投入了大量心血
into the making of Valiant and Son,
我们需要确保他们的辛勤劳动不会付诸东流
剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表