剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表
-你的新学校呢 -也不错
- How's your new place? - It's all right.
你要吃点什么吗
Do you want something to eat?
不用了 我等会儿就走
No, I'm not staying long.
我其实是想问你点事
Actually, I wanted to ask you something.
你知道 我要是有别的办法
So, obviously, I wouldn't ask you this
就不会开口问你了
if there was any other way.
你能借我点钱吗
Can you lend me some money?
就几百块钱 交房♥租
A couple hundred quid for my rent.
你能不能别再闹别扭了 赶紧搬回来
Would you stop being stubborn and just move home?
你表现得好像这是你的钱一样
You're acting like it's your money.
这不是你的钱 是他的
It's not your money, it's his money.
是他努力挣来的 不是你
He's worked for it, not you.
-嗨 曼尼 -嗨 谢瑞尔
- Hi, Manny. - Hey, Cheryl.
-请进吧 -谢谢
- Please, come on in. - Thank you.
嗨 小萨
Hey, Sam.
谢谢你们愿意这么快就见我
Thanks for seeing me at such short notice.
怎么回事
What happened?
做饭的时候割伤的
I cut it, cooking.
天啊 可千万得小心
Oh, dear. Sorry to hear that.
这房♥子可真漂亮
It's a lovely house.
还好你们从中多少得到了一些好处
I'm glad something good came out of the situation.
好处
Something good?
抱歉 我...
Sorry. I...
对了 媒体宣传日程已经确认了
So, erm, the press junket is all but finalised.
包括...
That's the, erm...
电视 网络 杂♥志♥等等
..the film's promotion across TV, internet, print and so on.
时间拍得很满
The schedule is pretty full-on,
所以艾萨克可能需要联♥系♥学校
so Isaac might need to contact school and, erm...
请上几天的病假
..call in sick, just for a few days.
日程已经安排好了
The schedule's been arranged
这样艾萨克可以为重要访谈做好准备
so that Isaac can warm up to the major interviews.
先从本地媒体和网络采访开始
He'll start with local press, and online, and so on,
勇者与子
演员英国媒体宣传行程
莱尔·瓦里安特
第二个版块里
and in the second block,
列出了所有重要访谈 包括《今夜畅谈》
there's a range of major interviews including Chat Tonight.
-电视直播 我觉得不好 -我怕他受不住
- Live TV? That's a terrible idea. - That's way too much.
其他主演 米驰和莱蒂也会到场
His co-stars, Mitch and Leti, will be there too,
所以大多数问题都会由他们来回答
so most of the questions will go to them.
我理解你们的担忧
I mean, I do understand your concerns.
可是几位主演必须出席
Thing is, it's been set up as a key cast invite.
如果艾萨克不出席
If Isaac doesn't appear,
媒体就会产生疑问
there will be questions.
说他病了不行吗
And say he's sick?
如果学校可以请病假
If it can work for him missing school,
那《今夜畅谈》应该也可以吧
it can work with Chat Tonight.
我有义务提醒你们艾萨克签署了合同
I'm obliged to remind you that Isaac is under contract.
我得去
I should do it.
不然的话 人们会有疑问的
If I don't people will start asking questions.
不会有人问的
No-one's going to ask questions.
这谁知道呢
They might.
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
呃...
So, erm...
你们也知道 马上就是首映礼了
..as you know, the world premiere is round the corner.
个人而言 我很开心
Personally, I'm absolutely delighted
他们决定在英国举办首映礼
that they're hosting it here in the UK,
就在你们这里的著名影院
at your prestigious movie theatre.
但是 很不幸的是...
However, unfortunately...
这对你们而言应该是个坏消息
..and this will be unwelcome news, I'm sure...
乔瑟姆·斯塔也会出席首映礼
..Jotham Starr will be at the premiere.
你是在逗我们吧
You're taking the piss, right?
是你们说我们不会再见到他的
You lot said we wouldn't have to see him again.
他为什么要出席 他是来干什么的
Why's he attending? What's he coming for?
这是他的电影
It's his film.
你们打算怎么办
So, what's the plan?
保密协议上并没有明确说明...
I mean, the NDA never specified what happens when we...
抱歉 我不能与你们谈论此事
I'm so sorry, I'm not allowed to discuss this.
别再说什么抱歉了 你根本不觉得抱歉
Don't start that sorry shit again, you're not sorry.
你们聊吧 我先走了
I'm going to leave you guys to it, yeah?
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You all right? - Yeah.
刚刚来的那个人是谁
Who's that one that just arrived?
应该是好莱坞执行制片人吧
Oh, she's a Hollywood exec, I think.
这说不定是你的机会呢
This might be your chance.
你快出去找她要电♥话♥啊
So, you go out there, get her digits, fam!
我不需要她的电♥话♥
I don't need her number.
你不想去好莱坞吗
So you don't want to go to Hollywood, no?
你还小 演戏这一行可不只有好莱坞
Young Tyrone! There's more to acting than Hollywood, yeah?
我知道 还有奈莱坞和宝莱坞
Yeah, I know. There's Nollywood and Bollywood -
但是好莱坞
but, Hollywood, man,
才是真正的王者
that's Champions League football, right there.
为什么要让艾萨克抢先进去
Why you let Isaac beat you to it?
他抢先什么了
Beat to me to what?
干♥你♥自己的事去吧
Just do what you're doing.
举个例子啊
For example, like,
如果你们两个同时试镜《勇者与子》
if you're both going for Valiant and Son, yeah,
-谁会拿到角色 -莱尔·瓦里安特是男的
- who would've got it? - Lyle Valiant's a boy.
好好好
All right, gee, gee, gee,
但如果那个角色没有确定性别呢
but if the part could've been a boy or girl.
-这个问题太蠢了 -为什么
- It's such a dumb question! - Why?
因为你知道艾萨克会赢 对不对
Cos you know Isaac would've beat you to it, huh?
这是什么意思
What's that about?
-什么什么意思 -那个笑 是什么意思
- What's what about? - That laugh, what's it about?
艾萨克 别抓着这个不放
Isaac, come on, just leave it.
不 我想知道 你是什么意思
No. I want to know - what's it about?
你才是演员 我不过是个大学生而已
Do you know what? You're the actor. I'm just at uni, yeah?
抱歉 不过这并没有回答他的问题
I'm sorry, but that doesn't answer this question.
没什么好说的 他就是运气好罢了
There's nothing to say. He's been lucky.
-运气好 -没错 运气好
- Lucky? - Yes, lucky.
你可以得到我得不到的机会
You were able to take opportunities I wasn't -
还表现得这么好
and, you know, he's made the most of it.
你们两个不是去的同一所戏剧学院吗
Thought you two went to the same drama school.
我说的不是戏剧学院
I'm not talking about drama school -
我说的是他可以翘课去试镜
talking about being able to skip school and go to auditions.
-艾萨克不用受限制 可我不行 -这不是真的
- Isaac had no restrictions, I did. - That's lies.
艾萨克 你不会真以为爸爸会让我
Isaac, come on. Do you really think Dad would've let me miss
-像你一样翘那么多课吧 -当然了
- the amount of school you have? - Yes, obviously!
天啊 如果真是这样
Oh, my days. Because if that was the case,
外面坐着的就是我的好莱坞执行制片人了
that would be my Hollywood exec sat out there.
你笑什么
Excuse me.
我只是想说要拿到莱尔·瓦里安特这个角色
I'm just saying that getting the part of Lyle Valiant
需要辛苦的努力 参加各种试镜 而不只是运气
took loads of hard work, loads of auditions, and not luck.
差不多得了
Get over yourself.
我还以为所有人里只有你会明白
Thought you of all people would know what it takes.
-告诉她需要什么 -需要才华 真正的才华
- Tell her what it takes. - It takes talent. Real talent.
-真正的才华 -才不是
- Real talent! – No, it doesn't.
当然是 你心里明明清楚
Yes, it does. You know it does.
我不是说这世上没有优秀的演员
I'm not saying that there aren't amazing actors out there -
但那是你能参演《勇者与子》的原因吗
but is that why YOU got Valiant and Son?
我觉得那不是因为才华 就是你运气好而已
I don't know - maybe it wasn't talent. Maybe it was your look.
你是英国人 懂礼貌 还是混血
You're British, you're polite, you're mixed race.
想想吧 引用赞达亚的话
Come on, now. To paraphrase Zendaya,
你就是好莱坞能接受的黑人类型
you're Hollywood's acceptable version of a black boy.
-兄弟 这你能忍♥ -我就这么一说
- Bro, you gonna let that? - I'm just saying.
也许你得到这个角色
Maybe you got the role because
-是因为他们喜欢你的外表 -你再说一遍
- they liked the look of you. - Say it again.
满满一周的行程安排 永德·斯塔影业同意
Full press week. Yonder Starr have agreed
让我担任艾萨克的宣传联络负责人
that I should be Isaac's publicity liaison officer
这样我就可以帮助他接受所有采访
so I'll be looking after him through all his interviews.
不是科迪莉亚负责帮艾萨克安排宣传负责人吗
Wasn't Cordelia going to sort out a publicity officer for Isaac?
我和艾萨克的经纪人聊过了
I've spoken to Isaac's agent.
她也认为有熟人照顾会更好
剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表