剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表
..I love you.
你可以做到的
You can deal with this.
你可以解决这一切
You can deal with it.
怎么样
What do you think?
挺好的
It's nice, yeah.
我们明天去老房♥子拿你的行李
We'll go back to the old house tomorrow and pick up your stuff.
但这是全新的开始
But this is a new start.
事情一定会有所好转的 我保证
Things are going to get better, I promise.
我知道
I know.
我希望我们能对彼此完全坦诚
I want us to be 100% honest with each other.
不要有任何隐瞒
No more hiding or burying things,
我也是一样
and that includes me as much as you.
我想从
I want to start by
向你坦白我获得的一个机会开始
being open with you about an offer I've been given.
那会是一个匿名采访
It's to do an anonymous interview.
关于你在美国的遭遇
About what happened to you in America.
别担心 我还没答应
Don't worry. I haven't said yes.
我想先和你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you first.
我觉得这可能会是我们...
I thought it might be an opportunity to...
反击的机会 同时也可以保护你
..to fight back, while still protecting you.
如果你不想让我去 我就不去
If you don't want me to do it, then I won't.
你同意了我才会去
I'll only do it with your blessing.
好
Ok.
喂 曼尼
Hey, Manny?
是我 是关于你在会面中说的事情
Yeah, it's about what you said in the meeting.
你希望我们接受媒体采访
You wanted us to go to the press
否认那家报社的全部指控
and deny the newspaper's allegations.
我做
I'll do it.
-太好了 -我有一个要求
- Good man. - I have one request.
我要见你的老板
I want to meet your boss.
和他谈谈
And to talk to him.
彻底做一个了结
So I can have closure.
我知道自己无法改变已经发生的事
I know I can't change what's happened.
我只想彻底放下
I just want to be able to move on.
我再联♥系♥你
I'll get back to you.
埃克斯福德·休斯
公开出♥售♥
我和艾萨克的东西都已经装上车了
All of mine and Isaac's stuff is in the van.
要是落下了什么 你可以留着 卖♥♥掉 或者藏起来
Whatever we've left, you can have or sell, or...just chuck away.
-我来帮你拿吧 -我没事
- Hey, let me help you with that. - I'm fine.
没事
Fine.
我会想你的
I'm going to miss you.
-我又不是要出国 -我知道
- I'm not leaving the country. - I know.
听着...
Look, what...
不管将来发生什么
Whatever happens in the future...
我都希望你
..I just want you to...
永远不要忘记我有多爱你 好吗
..never forget that I love you. OK?
-谢谢你帮我看孩子 -不用客气
- Thanks for doing this. - Don't mention it.
-我几个小时以后回来 -好
- I'll be back in a few hours. - Yeah.
好的 再见
OK, bye.
祝你好运
Good luck.
进屋吧 她不会有事的
Come on, she'll be all right.
采访结束之后
After we finish the questions,
我会把录像发给在美国的同事
I'll send a recording over to my colleague in the States,
他会负责剩下的工作
and he'll do the rest.
最早今晚就能上传到网站上
It could be uploaded as early as tonight.
你还好吗
You good?
我们等一下就开始
We'll be good to go in about a minute.
你儿子在洛杉矶拍了三个月的电影
So your son was filming for 12 weeks in Los Angeles.
那段时间里 你或你的丈夫是否在片场
Were you or your husband on set during that time?
不在
No.
我们实在没办法请假
We couldn't afford to take the time off from work.
他们也向我们保证过 会照顾好他
Plus we were reassured that our child would be looked after.
-谁保证的 -监护人
- By who? - The chaperone.
你们为什么信任她
What made you trust her?
也许因为她是女性
Maybe because she was a woman,
感觉她会很在意这方面的问题
she felt like someone who cared.
再说她之前也和许多其他童星合作过
And she'd worked with lots of other child actors before.
但你们本质上还把孩子托付给了一个陌生人
But, essentially, you left your child in the hands of strangers?
是的
Yeah.
能给我们讲讲你的儿子吗
Can you tell us a little bit about your son?
他那个时候是什么样子
What was he like at that time?
善良
Was kind.
开朗
Cheerful.
只是一个喜欢电影 喜欢演戏的孩子
Just a happy teenager who loved films and acting.
如果你准备好了
So, if you're ready,
可不可以告诉我们 他在那里发生了什么吗
can you tell us what happened to him whilst out there?
他遭到了制片人的性侵
He was abused by the producer.
你介意说出他的名字吗
Do you mind saying his name?
乔瑟姆·斯塔
Jotham Starr.
是永德·斯塔影业的乔瑟姆·斯塔吗
Jotham Starr of Yonder Starr Films?
他对你的儿子具体做了些什么
And what did he actually do to your son?
他...
He, um...
他...
He, um...
他...
He, um...
没关系
It's OK.
我可以说
Is it correct for me to say that
他强迫你的儿子对他进行了过度的接触吗
he made your son touch him inappropriately?
可以
Yes.
你的儿子回家的时候
And when your son returned home...
对你说了什么
..what did he say to you?
他给我们看了一段视频
He showed us a video.
他录下了侵犯过程
He recorded the assault?
对
Yeah.
他是怎么录下来的
How did he do that?
因为那已经不是第一次了
Because it wasn't the first time it happened.
那段录像里有什么
What can you see in the footage?
只能听见声音
You can just hear voices.
但从声音里能分辨出来发生了什么
But it's clear from the voices?
一清二楚
It's very clear.
你们选择了去找律师而不是报♥警♥
It's an interesting choice that you went to a lawyer
这个选择很耐人寻味
and not the police to report it as a crime. I mean...
我难以理解你们的选择
..that feels like an odd decision to me.
能告诉我原因吗
Why did you do that?
我们的儿子不想让其他人知道这件事
Our son didn't want anyone to know.
不管我们的选择是对是错
Whether that was right or wrong is, um...
也无济于事了 木已成舟
It's irrelevant - it's what we did.
好 你们在见过律师之后
OK, so, sometime after seeing the lawyer,
又找永德·斯塔影业的人谈过
you spoke to someone at Yonder Starr Films.
我们给他们看了视频
We took the video to them.
他们怎么说
And what did they say?
说视频里并没有确凿证据
That it had nothing conclusive on it.
但他们提供了一个和解方案
But they offered you a settlement.
你们接受了
And you took it.
是的
Yes.
一个我让疑惑不解
I suppose the question I have,
同时观众也想知道的问题是
and I think our viewers will want to hear as well, is,
你的儿子对你们收下封口费这事怎么看
how your son felt about you taking the money.
你们和他聊过吗
Did you speak with him?
聊过
Yeah.
当然聊过
Yeah, of course.
你们都说了什么
And what did you say?
最开始他只是如释重负
At first, he was relieved that...
觉得大家都不会知道这件事
..no-one else would have to know
他也不用再见到乔瑟姆了
and he didn't have to see Jotham again.
后来我们跟他提起那笔封口费的时候 他...
And then when we talked about the money, he, um...
他似乎也明白 这笔钱能让他...
..he just seemed to understand that it would give him...
让我们...一家人过上好日子
us.....us all a...better life.
那你们过上好日子了吗
And did it give you a better life?
没有
No.
很抱歉 我还是不能理解
I'm sorry, I'm still struggling to understand,
作为家长 为什么你会觉得金钱
剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表