剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表
几个孩子一直盯着我看 好像是在确认什么
..a few kids that stared as if they were unsure of something.
食堂阿姨明显想问我
The dinner lady clearly wanted to ask
是不是报道里说的那个孩子
if I was the boy from the article,
但她就只是把饭给了我 啥也没问
but she just gave me my food and that was it.
没有人问我
No questions asked.
还挺好的
It's cool.
那我就放心了
Well, I'm glad it was OK.
-喂 -小萨 你知道你丈夫在哪儿吗
- Hello? - Sam, do you know where your husband is?
他约了和乔瑟姆的会面 却没有露面
He was meant to meet Jotham, but he hasn't shown up.
什么时候约的
When was this arranged?
曼尼昨天给我打电♥话♥约的
Manny called me yesterday.
小萨
请对那些指控作出回应 是不是真的
Have you got a response to the allegations? Did you do it?
让开
Get out of my way.
打通了吗
Anything?
-嗨 我是曼尼... -转到语♥音♥信箱了
- Hey, it's Manny... - It's gone to voice mail.
爸 是我 我们在找你
Hey, it's me, Dad. We're looking for you.
快回电♥话♥
Call us back.
再打给他 直接打
Just call him again, straight away.
艾萨克·门撒来电
-嗨 我是曼尼... -还是语♥音♥信箱
- Hey, it's Manny... - It's just the same thing.
给你哥打电♥话♥ 看他在不在那儿
Try your brother. See if he's there.
你能搞定吧 可别浪费我的钱
You got it, right? I don't pay you for nothing.
我正在处理 现在我也在找他
I'm on it, I'm trying to find him.
所有的报道必须撤掉
OK, you know what I need is a retraction!
我会处理的
I'm on it.
-现在就去 -我知道
- Get it, now! - I'm on it.
妈的
Fuck!
艾萨克·门撒来电
3个未接来电
艾萨克·门撒
嗨 我是曼尼 请留言
Hey, it's Manny, leave a message.
爸 别闹了
Dad, just stop it, all right?
快点给我们回电♥话♥ 我们很担心
Please, you need to call us back. We're worried.
4个未接来电
艾萨克·门撒
我不管他们说了什么
I don't care what they said.
给我听清楚了 不能找媒体
I'm telling you, no press,
听明白了吗
do you understand?
等一下
Hold on a second.
-别起来 别气了 -曼尼 你想干什么
- Stay down! Stay down! - Manny, what, what do you want?!
-我要为我儿子报仇 -等等...
- This is for my son! - Wait...
闭嘴 闭嘴 不许动
Don't talk! Don't talk! Sit!
你不用这样的...你要干什么
You don't have to do this... Don't! What are you doing?!
不许看我 不许看我 不许看我
Don't look at me! Don't look at me! Don't look at me!
不许看我 不许看我 不许看我
Don't look at me! Don't look at me! Don't look at me!
不要 不要...
Don't, don't...
别乱动
Stay still!
别哭 不许哭
Don't cry! Don't cry!
别哭 你个狗♥日♥的♥玩意儿
Don't you fucking cry, you fucking...
天啊 我的天啊
Oh, God! Oh, God!
求你...
Please...
在这儿等我
Just wait here.
曼尼
Manny?
曼尼
Manny!
我什么也没做
I-I-I didn't do anything.
什么...
What...?
所有的一切...
All of this...
都是我的错
..It's my fault.
那笔钱
The money.
这栋房♥子
This house.
全都是...全都是我的错
It's... It's my fault.
对不起
I'm sorry.
是我对不起你们
I'm so sorry.
我错了
I was wrong.
我真的做错了 是我错了
It was a mistake. I was wrong.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
是我错了 是我错了
I was wrong. I was wrong.
错的是我们
We were wrong.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我也是
I'm sorry.
你确定他可以留在这里过夜吗
Are you sure it's all right for him to stay over?
嗯
Yeah.
只要你♥爸♥不介意睡沙发
As long as your dad's all right with the sofa.
我没意见
Yeah. That's cool with me.
那好 我给你拿床被子
OK. I'll get a duvet.
你住得还习惯吗
How you settling in?
还行
It's all right.
就是这里没有泳池
There's no pool, though.
是啊
Yeah.
四个月后
婕斯
我为你骄傲
谢了
好了 走吧
OK. Come on.
谢了 也祝你好运
赶紧到自己的座位上坐下 快
To your seats as quickly as you can, come on.
包放地上就行 先赶紧到位子上坐下
Bags down anywhere. Just get to your seats quickly, please.
都好了吗
Ok. Ok?
好了 都安静 安静 安静
Come on, quiet, quiet, quiet, quiet! Shh!
同学们 我很高兴
Class, I am delighted
向大家介绍我们的新助教
to introduce you to our new teaching assistant,
-婕斯·门撒 -大家好
- Jess Mensah. - Hi!
-他们还凑合 -他们很可爱
- They're not too bad. - They're lovely.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Good to see you. - And you.
这位是梅尔 之前在永德·斯塔影业做制片人
This is Mel, who used to be a producer at Yonder Starr.
因为像你一样的人都勇敢地站了出来
And, because of people like you coming forward,
她也打破了她的保密协议
she's also broken her NDA.
-很高兴见到你 也谢谢你 -抱歉
- It's nice to meet you and... thank you. - Sorry.
路上太堵了 抱歉 抱歉
Traffic was terrible. Sorry. Hey. Sorry.
-你来了就好 -我当然要来
- I'm glad you came. - Of course.
-那我们走吧 -好
- Well, shall we, um...? - Yeah.
剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表