剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表
OK, so, so, so say he says he wants to do another film,
我们就让他去了 万一又出事了该怎么办
and then we let him and something goes wrong. What then?
不会出事的 我会陪着他
Nothing would happen! I'd be with him!
你能保证吗
Oh, you can guarantee that?
当然能啊 我是他妈
Yes, of course I can, I'm his mum!
我绝对不会再让艾萨克去演电影
I'll be damned before I let Isaac do another film!
听清楚了吗
You hear me?
我不想再这样下去了
I don't want this any more.
什么样
Want what?
我们这样
Us.
好
Good.
《勇者与子》续集最新演员表出炉
请坐 谢谢你们过来
Please, take a seat. Thank you all for coming in.
-把帽子摘了吧 -别碰我帽子
- Maybe you should take your cap... - Don't touch my cap!
艾萨克 最近还好吗
Isaac, how have you been?
我不在乎这些人
Look, I don't care what these people
-在我背后都说了什么... -"这些人"
- have been saying behind my back... - "These people"?!
我是不会停止演戏的
..but I'm not stopping acting,
我不会休息 更不会退出演艺圈
I'm not taking a break and I ain't quitting.
这招呼打得不错
Quite a greeting.
你演戏的事我们稍后再说
We'll get to your career later,
我先得跟你和你的父母聊一下
but first I need to talk to you and your parents
霍莉·麦圭尔的事
about Holly McGuire.
霍莉的父母跟我说了
Holly's parents have informed me
你和她的那通视频电♥话♥
about a video call you had with her.
-真成 他们怎么说的 -你干了什么
- Oh, here we go. What did they say? - What did you do?
-我♥干♥了什么 凭什么上来就指责我 -艾萨克
- What did I do? What you coming at me for? - Isaac.
到底怎么了
What happened?
霍莉的父母说艾萨克强迫他们的女儿
Holly's parents claim that Isaac forced their daughter
-做了下流的事 -"强迫"
- into doing lewd acts. - "Forced"?
-放他妈的屁 -艾萨克
- Oh, that's bullshit, man! - Isaac!
要是你们只想往我头上泼脏水
What's the point of me being here
我继续坐在这里还有什么意义
if all you're going to do is spread lies about me?
我走了
I'm just going to leave, man.
-浪费时间 -抱歉
- Didn't even do anything. - Sorry.
艾萨克
Yo, Isaac.
请你告诉我他本来打算做什么
Just tell me exactly what he's meant to have done.
去厨房♥
Kitchen.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我以为住在这里可以帮到你们两个
I thought being here, I could have helped the both of you,
-可你们丝毫不领情 -别闹了 妈
- but you threw my offer back in my face. - Oh, come on, Mum.
没有商量的余地
There is nothing to discuss.
抱歉我吼了你
I'm sorry I shouted.
艾萨克 我的小王子
Isaac, my prince.
要听话 知道吗 帮我拿行李
Be a good boy, eh? Now, please...
等我们谈完
After we all finish talking,
你就给科迪莉亚打电♥话♥道歉
you're going to call Cordelia and apologise.
我可不会坐在那里听她污蔑我
I ain't sitting there to listen to lies about me.
所以你对那个女生什么都没做吗
So you didn't do anything to that girl?
-你摸她了吗 -我们是开的视频
- You touch her? - It was a video call.
那你让她做了什么
What did you make her do?
-什么都没有 -别跟我说什么都没有
- Nothing. - Don't tell me "nothing".
我什么都没做
I did nothing!
你是说她是自己主动的吗
You saying she's making it up?
当然 她是因为被抓到对着镜头脱衣服恼羞成怒
Yeah. She's just vexed cos she got caught stripping on camera.
又不是我让她这么做的
And no, I didn't make her do it.
-你没怂恿她吗 -没有
- Did you encourage her? - No.
难道是她自己蹦到你的电脑屏幕上
What, so she somehow just appeared on your computer
让你看她脱衣服
and made you watch her take her clothes off?
你为什么要这样对我说话
Why are you talking to me like that?
我想怎么样对你讲话都行
I will talk to you however I like!
我们只是想要知道真♥相♥
We're just trying to get to the truth.
你们看不出来吗 她是嫉妒我事业有成
Can't you see she's just hating on my career?
说不定是想讹钱呢
She probably wants money.
你们觉得给她多少钱能让她闭嘴
How much do you think it'll take to shut her up?
我受不了了
I can't do this.
出什么事了
What happened?
我能不能在这里住几天
Is there any chance I could stay here for a few days?
-当然 进来吧 -谢谢
- Yeah. Yeah, sure. Come on. - Thanks.
你知道你可以相信我吧
You know you can trust me, yeah?
知道 你也一样可以相信我
I know, and you can trust me as well.
你在美国到底发生了什么事 小老弟
Hey, what happened in America, fam?
我演了一部票房♥过亿的电影
I made a 100-million movie, bro.
我知道 但你到底经历了什么事
Yeah, but fam, what really happened to you?
比如幕后
Like, behind the scenes.
就是搞了很多恶作剧吧
Loads of pranks and stuff.
艾萨克 别敷衍我了
Isaac, stop it, man.
你到底在美国经历了什么
What went down in America?
告诉我吧 我可是你兄弟
Talk, fam. I'm here.
跟一个人做了很愚蠢的事
Something really stupid with some guy.
他对你做了什么
What did he do to you?
没什么
Nothing.
-跟我你就别藏着了 -他没对我做任何事
- Hey, fam, it's me. You can be real. - He did nothing to me.
那是你对他了做什么吗
What, you do something to him?
你做了 对不对
Well, you did, innit?
-是他强迫我的 -他强迫你做了什么
- He forced me, bruv. - To do what?
等等 什么
Whoa, wait - what?!
什么 你就照做了
What, just, just, just like that?
我开口拒绝过他
And I had to talk before and stuff.
天啊 你都没想着把他打晕什么的吗
And, G, you didn't even try and knock him out or anything?
我只有自己一个人啊 兄弟
I was alone out there, bruv.
几次
How many times?
三次
Three times.
我发誓 没有别的了
I swear, there's nothing else.
不行
Nah.
不行
Nah, man.
我们不能一起玩了
We can't hang out no more, G.
你是同性恋吧
You're gay, innit?
我可接受不了那个
G, I can't be dealing with that, man.
-你没事吧 -嗯
- You OK? - Yeah.
信息来自
记者多米尼克
报道明天发表
多米尼克
你不去上学吗
You not going to school?
-昨晚几点睡的 -很晚
- When did you get to sleep? - Late.
好吧
Ok.
我就想跟你说几句话
Well, I won't keep you long.
我能坐下吗
Can I sit down?
怎么了
Why?
出什么事了
What's going on?
我知道你和乔瑟姆·斯塔的事了
I know what happened with Jotham Starr.
别害怕 我来不是说这件事
It's OK, I'm not, I'm not here to talk about it
也不是指责爸妈的做法的
or how Mum and Dad dealt with it.
我...我来...
I just...I came here...
是给你看这个的
..to show you this.
好莱坞大腕被爆性侵儿童
我们会扳倒他的 艾萨克
We got him, Isaac!
那个变♥态♥以为对你做了那些事之后
That sick man thought he could get away
乔瑟姆·斯塔被控多次性侵
还可以逍遥法外
with what he's done to you,
但我向全世界揭露了他的真面目
but I've exposed him to the world.
这里面没出现你的照片
And your picture's not anywhere in it,
也没提到你的名字
and your name's not anywhere.
我确认过了
I made sure.
好莱坞大腕被爆性侵儿童
艾萨克 艾萨克 回来 拜托
Isaac. Isaac! Come back! Isaac, please!
大家会猜到的 所有人都会知道的
Everyone's going to find out! Everyone's going to know!
没事的 艾萨克 不会有事的 我保证
It's going to be OK, Isaac, it's going to be OK, I promise you.
所有人都会知道是我的
Everyone's going to find out and everyone's going to know!
不会有人知道的 艾萨克
No-one will find out, Isaac!
艾萨克
Isaac!
艾萨克 求你把门打开好不好
Isaac, please, can you open the door?
求你了 把门打开
Please, can you open the door?
艾萨克 求你了 把门打开
剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表