剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表
不行了吧 这下你咋办
You're a joker, man. What you going to do?
看好了 看好了
Watch this. Watch this.
我来给你们翻个跟头 翻跟头
I'm going to do a somersault. I'll do a somersault.
你要做什么
Which one do you want?
我不知道 你是怕了吧 兄弟
I don't know. You're scared, man.
什么叫我怕了 我可不怕
What do you mean I'm scared? Man, I'm not scared.
-看好了 看着啊 -一定要小心
- Just watch, just watch. - Be careful. Be careful.
-你这是作弊 -我知道
- That's cheating. - Yeah, yeah.
现在可以从冰箱里取出
Now the marinated meat should be ready to take out...
-爱你 -已经腌渍几小时的肉
- Love you. - Of the fridge after a few hours.
此时味道已经很好地沁入了肉中
The flavours will have cemented beautifully into that.
水一定要保持滚烫
Make sure you bring your boil up really hot.
这样才能听到肉滋滋作响
You want to really get that sizzling.
乔瑟姆·斯塔的下一部科幻巨作
乔瑟姆·斯塔的下一部科幻巨作
上千人坦言自己曾经遭受过性骚扰
Thousands speaking out about sexual harassment
伊曼纽尔·门撒先生
三百万英镑整
伊曼纽尔·门撒先生
三百万英镑整
并对所受的性♥虐♥待发起指控
and of allegations of sex abuse.
我无法说出口 因为你只会一直重放
I couldn't talk because you just keep on replaying it.
当地艺人
这件事是否属实
Did this really happen?
艾萨克·门撒的好莱坞之路
大约需支付13万美金 便可获取保密协议
About 130,000 dollar payment to secure a non-disclosure agreement...
保密协议
每天都有人签署这样的协议
People enter into these agreements every single day.
好莱坞巨星遭到指控
好莱坞再遭指控席卷
如果你曾遭遇性侵
If you sign a non-disclosure agreement
演艺圈: 永不停歇的丑闻
在签署保密协议后 你还有什么权利
and you were sexually assaulted, what are your rights?
我知道我曾经差点就彻底丧失自我
I know how close I came to losing it all.
你知道永远都不会有人相信你
You know no-one is ever going to believe you.
黑心钱
第一季 第一集
国际航♥班♥抵达
一年前
英国航♥空♥512次航♥班♥延误
British Airways flight 512 has been delayed.
艾萨克·门撒
未来的奥斯卡影帝
你好啊 小伙子
Wassup, man?
我想死你了 你还好吗
I missed you, man. You all right?
-没事吧 -没事
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-嗨 你好 -你好
- Hey. How are you? - Hi.
艾萨克 你跟人家说再见了吗
Hey, Isaac, did you say goodbye?
-再见 -没关系的
- Goodbye. - He's fine.
艾萨克表现得特别好
Listen, Isaac's been absolutely amazing.
真的 其他演员 导演
Honestly - cast, director,
所有人都很欣赏他
everybody's just so impressed with him.
制片人说他是他合作过的
The producer says he's the best child actor
最优秀的少儿演员
he's ever worked with.
-谢谢你 -谢谢你让我们认识了艾萨克
- Thank you. - Thank you for giving us Isaac.
-回见 -走慢点 等等我
- See you. - Hold up. Wait up.
你还没告诉我都发生了些什么呢
So you haven't told me how it went.
就还行吧
Yeah, it was fine.
没有什么可以讲的故事吗
No exciting stories?
劲爆的好莱坞八卦
Juicy Hollywood gossip?
我可是为了那支预告片忙上忙下
I've been doing my bit with the teaser trailer,
你懂的 搞数据
you know, get the numbers up.
用手♥机♥看完 用笔记本看
I've watched it on my phone, my laptop,
还有我的工作电脑 你妈妈的笔记本
my work computer, your mum's laptop,
连婕斯的笔记本都用了
even Jess's laptop.
这首歌♥好听
Oh, tune!
*我与他人不同*
*I'm not the same as all the rest*
*你是我的唯一*
*You are the one and only*
*令我流连不已*
*No place I'd rather be*
*你是我的唯一*
*You are the one and only*
*请不要将我舍弃*
*You can't take that away from me...*
跟你讲 这首歌♥以前可火了
I'll tell you, this was a big tune back in the day, man.
爸爸发短♥信♥说 他在回来的路上了
Oh, Dad just texted to say he's on his way.
-好 你能帮我把蛋糕端桌上去吗 -好
- OK, could you put the cake on the table for me, please? - Yeah.
你真的没事吗
Hey. Are you sure you're OK?
没事 就是有点累
Yeah, I'm just a bit tired, that's all.
-真的吗 -我只是希望你能陪我一起去
- Sure? - I just wish you were there with me.
你也知道 我已经落下很多工作了
I've missed so much work already, you know.
下一次我一定陪你 好吗 我保证
I'll be there on the next one, yeah? I promise you.
走吧 超级巨星 你妈妈肯定很想见你
Come on, superstar. Your mum will be excited to see you.
妈 婕斯
Mum? Jess?
惊喜
Surprise!
我的宝贝回家了
My baby's home.
天啊 可把我想死了
God, I've missed you so much.
看看我做了什么
Look what I've made.
谢了 妈
Cheers, Mum.
欢迎回家 大脑袋
Welcome home, big head.
-我很想你 -我知道
- I've missed you. - Oh, sure you did.
当然了
Yeah, of course.
这段时间都只有我一个人打扫房♥间洗衣服
I had to do all the cleaning and washing up myself.
-怎么样 最近还好吗 -等等
- Hey! What's going on? You all right? - Wait! Oi!
-听好... -天啊 又来了
- Now... - God, here we go.
向我保证 绝对不能
..Promise me, you won't
被突如其来的名誉冲昏头脑
let this new-found fame go to your coconut.
-我保证 -知道了吗
- I promise. - Mm?
要照顾你的父亲 你的母亲
Honour your father, and your mother...
还有你的祖母 知道吗
..and your grandmother, hey?
毕竟现在煤气费水电费越来越高了
Especially with the rising gas and electricity bills.
-妈 别说了 -给我几年时间
- Hey, Mum! - Look, give me a few years
你就再也不用担心这些了 我保证
and you won't have to worry about any of that, I promise.
阿门
Amen!
嗨 这是我同父异母的
Hi, this will be my superstar brother from another mother,
明星老弟
the same Papa.
快冲镜头打个招呼啊 小老弟
Hey, give a little shout to my people, fam.
-大家好啊 -这就对了
- Wagwan to the mandem. - Yes!
欢迎回来 我想你了 好莱坞先生
Welcome back. I missed you, bruv. Mr. Hollywood.
-呃 -好了 你给我带了什么 小老弟
- Er... - Yeah, yeah. What'd you bring me, fam?
呃 我从免税店买♥♥了块橡皮 你要吗
Er... I got a rubber from duty free if you want it.
好帅啊 橡皮
Oh, cool. A rubber?
对 安在铅笔后面的那个
Yeah. Goes on the end of your pencil.
你每次都会记着我
You're always looking out for man.
我去拿杯饮料喝 你要什么吗
I'm going to go get a drink, yeah? Do you want anything?
-不用了 -好的
- No, I'm cool. - All right. Cool.
伊曼纽尔 我想放艾萨克的预告片
Emmanuel, I want to show Isaac's trailer.
好 等一下 小萨 你看到我的笔记本了吗
Yeah, give me a minute. Sam, you seen my laptop?
艾萨克
Yo, Isaac.
等一下
Just a minute.
《勇者与子》预告片
永德·斯塔影业
我们学校的圣诞节晚会 我扮演了玛丽
In my school nativity, I played Mary.
我孙子的圣诞节晚会 扮演了约瑟夫
In my grandson's nativity, he played Joseph.
妈 别说了 让大家看预告片吧
Please, Mum, let them watch the trailer.
他的圣诞节晚会扮演的是羊
His nativity, he played a sheep.
才不是 我是二号♥牧羊人
No, I played shepherd number two,
指出星星的那一个
the one that points out the star.
我们小学历史上最棒的二号♥牧羊人
Best damn shepherd number two my primary had ever seen.
-妈 冰箱坏了 -什么
- Mum, the fridge isn't working. - Eh?
一点都不凉 里面的东西全化了
Nothing's cold. Everything in the freezer's melted.
我的小王子
Oh, my prince!
我一直都知道他注定不平凡
I always knew he was destined for greatness...
从我把他抱在怀里的那一刻起
..from the moment I held him in my arms.
妈 大家都听不见了
Mum, please let them hear the trailer!
卡斯
Cuz...
外面有人找你
..There's a guy outside asking for you.
勇者与子
10月26日 震撼上映
再播一遍吧 再来一遍
Make this play again. Again, again.
有什么事
Hey! What are you doing, man?
-是伊曼纽尔·门撒吗 -对
- Emmanuel Mensah? - Yeah.
委员会派我来收取
I've been set by the council to recover payment
交通违规罚款
for some vehicle contraventions.
我来处理就好
Yeah, I got this, man.
剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表