剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表
No.
你还好吗 婕斯
You OK, Jess?
跟我聊聊吧
Please, talk to me.
你不需要来的
You don't have to be here, you know.
我都没有像样的玻璃杯招待你
I can't even give you a proper glass to drink out of.
那又有什么关系
What does that matter?
我弟弟给你买♥♥了一栋房♥子
My little brother bought you a house.
别拿自己和艾萨克比
Don't compare yourself with Isaac.
没关系的
Look, it's fine.
我知道你为什么更爱他
I get why you love him more.
-别这么说 -好
- Don't say that. - OK.
随便吧 你更喜欢他更偏爱他
Whatever. You like him or you prefer him more.
婕斯 别说了 不是这样的
Jess, please! That is not true!
他已经有了那么多成就
He's achieved so much.
-我又做了些什么 -拜托...
- And what have I done? - Please...
亲爱的 拜托你别这么说话
Please, darling, just don't talk like that, please.
我真的没事 你不用陪我的 你可以离开
Look, it's fine, you don't have to be here. You can go.
你走吧
You should go.
真的 你走吧
You should go.
我不想走
I don't want to.
你对自己要求太高了
You're being really hard on yourself.
艾萨克也并没有你看到的那样成功
And not everything is as it seems with Isaac.
你所认为的成功
And what you think is success...
并不是成功
..it's not.
那只是一个谎言
It's a lie.
婕斯...
Jess...
你的弟弟参加电影拍摄的时候
..something happened to your brother
发生了一些意外
while he was filming.
他...
He was...
他遭到了制片人的性侵
He was abused by the producer.
是电影公♥司♥收买♥♥我们让我们保持沉默
And the film company paid us to stay silent.
不可能
No.
房♥子
The house...
车 衣服 所有的一切
..car, the clothes, everything.
都是用那笔钱换来的
They've all been paid for with the money.
这...根本说不通
That doesn't... That doesn't make sense.
这根本说不通 你们为什么...
That doesn't make sense. Why would you...
为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
我也不知道 婕斯
I don't know, Jess.
婕斯 对不起
Jess, I'm sorry.
真的对不起
I'm really, really sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-艾萨克呢 -早就走了
- Where's Isaac? - He's gone already.
-要我帮你热一下吗 -不用了
- Do you want me to warm that up for you? - No, it's all right.
不过还是谢了
But thanks.
我昨晚...去见了婕斯...
Last night I, I caught up with Jess, and...
-早啊 -早
- Morning. - Morning.
她还好吗
Is she all right?
等会儿再谈吧
We'll talk later.
好吧 等会儿再谈
All right, talk later.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?!
可以放手了
You can get off now.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You all right? - Yeah.
艾萨克 我是想来看你
Well, Isaac, I was just coming to the house to see you.
我们都多久没见了
How often do we get to see each other?
-你还好吗 -嗯 我还好
- Are you all right? - Yeah, I'm fine. Yeah.
你确定你没事
You sure you're all right?
当然
Yeah.
我也挺好
I'm fine.
好了 我还得去上学
All right, listen, I've got to get to school.
嗯 好好学习
Yeah. Have a good day at school.
晚点儿再聊
I'll catch you later.
老实说 科迪莉亚 被《勇者与子》剧组换掉
To be honest, Cordelia, being dropped from Valiant and Son
对艾萨克来说很难接受
came as a huge shock for Isaac.
-我能理解 -他现在非常难过
- Yeah, I'm sure. - He's devastated.
小萨 我知道你们很失望
Sam, I know it's disappointing,
-但我以为艾萨克会开心 -我去开门
- but it sounded like Isaac would be relieved. - I'll get this.
-我只是希望能和你见一面 -曼尼说得很清楚了
- I just think it's best if we all meet up. - Manny was pretty clear.
嗯 我知道他父亲说了什么
Yeah, I know what his father said.
他决定让孩子参加试镜了吗
Has he had a change of mind on the audition?
-什么试镜 -他们邀请艾萨克参演一部青少年喜剧
- What audition? - They've offered Isaac a role in a teen comedy.
-曼尼没告诉你吗 -没有
- Did Manny not tell you? - No.
他没跟我说过
No, no, he didn't mention that to me.
-那我们是该见面谈了 -好
- We should meet, then. - OK.
请尽快安排
Well, let's get something in the diary as soon as possible.
-好的 没问题 -好
- Yeah, we'll do that. - OK.
-再见 -再见 小萨
- Bye. - Bye, Sam.
老大
Boss?
有客人找
You've got a visitor.
嗨
Hey.
婕斯 你怎么来了
Jess, what are you doing here?
出什么事了
What's happened?
你心里清楚
You know what's happened.
那笔钱 你们的谎言
The money. The lies.
艾萨克
Isaac.
-我等你解释 -谁告诉你的 你妈吗
- I'm waiting. - Who told you? Mum?
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth!
你们接受了那笔钱
So...you accepted money
同意隐瞒乔瑟姆·斯塔对艾萨克做的事
to cover up what Jotham Starr did to Isaac?
他逼艾萨克取悦他 但他并没有真正伤害艾萨克
He made Isaac do things to him. He didn't do things to Isaac.
这又有什么区别
What difference does that make?!
-你都没想过要去报♥警♥ -我们当然想过
- You didn't even think to go to the police? - Of course we did!
但那样我们就得带艾萨克去美国
But it would mean having to take Isaac to America.
他得站在法庭上
He has to stand in court
一遍一遍地回忆之前发生的事
and go through these events over and over again.
所以你更愿意接受他们的钱
So you prefer to take the money instead.
不是
No!
我只是以为这样能更快地了结这件事
I thought it would be the quickest way to end things,
这样艾萨克就不用再受折磨了
so that Isaac doesn't have to keep suffering.
行行行
All right, you know what, fine.
我这就把房♥子和保时捷都卖♥♥掉
I'll put the house on the market, I'll sell the Porsche.
那不是重点
It's not about that! It's...
那个人逃脱了法律的制裁
That man has gotten away with it!
你让他逃脱了法律的制裁
YOU let that man get away with it.
但我不会
But I won't.
-婕斯 -别拦我
- Jess... - No!
那可是我弟弟
That's my little brother.
我没什么可跟你说的
I've nothing to say to you.
抱歉 我提前打过电♥话♥了
Sorry, I, I, uh, I did call.
我知道 但我不想跟你说话
I know you did. I didn't want to speak to you.
听着...
Look, uh...
我知道艾萨克不能继续参演续集
..I know Isaac not being cast in the sequel
-肯定让你非常震惊 -你想说什么
- must have been a huge shock. - What do you want?
他们做的这个决定和我没有任何关系
I had nothing to do with the decision-making process.
我一听说会有续集 就试着...
As soon as I knew a sequel had been greenlit, I...
让工作室提高对艾萨克的保护 不让乔瑟姆伤害他
..tried to get the studio to better protect Isaac from Jotham.
结果...
And...
他们的回应是...
..their response was...
换掉艾萨克
..to recast Isaac.
所以...
So...
我递交了辞职信
..I handed in my notice.
不管怎么说...
Anyway, look, um...
我就想说...
I just wanted to say...
我真的很抱歉
..I'm so sorry, again, from...
真心实意地向你道歉
..from the bottom of my heart,
很抱歉我辜负了你的儿子
I'm really sorry I failed your son.
现在你感觉好了是吧
Feeling better now, yeah?
去吧 走吧 毫无愧疚地过完余生吧
Go on. Skip away. Live the rest of your life guilt-free.
艾萨克不会有事的 只是余生都要
Isaac will be fine. He'll just have to deal with your failures
面对你的失败而已
for the rest of his life.
小萨 我...
剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表