剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表
前情提要
我不想让其他人知道
Don't want anyone else to know.
我是不会放过他的
I won't let him get away with it.
我们希望这能多少给艾萨克带来些慰藉
We hope that this will in some way help bring closure for Isaac.
支付 伊曼纽尔·门撒先生
三百万英镑整
满满一周的行程安排 包含各种重要访谈
Full press week, there's a range of major interviews,
包括《今夜畅谈》
including Chat Tonight.
如果艾萨克不出席 媒体就会产生疑问
If Isaac doesn't appear, there will be questions.
你好 门撒先生
Hi, Mr. Mensah.
你去年曾经联♥系♥我说要爆料
We were in contact briefly last year about a story you had.
抱歉 不感兴趣
Sorry, not interested.
不该让他去的
That was such a bad idea.
他恨我们 我不怪他
He hates us. I don't blame him.
乔瑟姆·斯塔会来参加首映礼
Jotham Starr will be at the premiere.
如果他有做人的自觉 会和你保持距离的
If he has any sense, he'll keep his distance.
你向我保证过不会让他逃脱法律制裁
You promised me he wouldn't get away with it,
可他已经逃脱了
and he's getting away with it.
-乔瑟姆 你来早了 -这典礼很棒吧
- Jotham. You're early. - This is great, isn't it?
听着 艾萨克是我合作过的最棒的童星
Look, Isaac is the best child actor I've ever worked with.
这孩子非常有天赋
Real talented little kid.
上帝保佑你们 好好享受电影吧
God bless you all. Enjoy the movie.
三个月后
黑心钱
第一季 第三集
曼尼
Manny.
-抱歉让你久等了 -没事
- Sorry to keep you waiting. - That's all right.
我等得挺开心的
I've been kept entertained.
我们去我办公室吧
Shall we go to my office?
这里就行
That's OK.
一切都还好吗 有什么事吗
Is everything all right? What is it?
《勇者与子》续集
Valiant and Son, the sequel.
制片人想换其他人来演艾萨克的角色
The producers want to recast Isaac's role.
抱歉 我知道这不是你想听到的消息
Sorry. I know it's not what you want to hear.
他们有说为什么要换人演吗
Did they say why they want to recast?
莱尔·瓦里安特会比这部大三岁
Lyle Valiant being three years older,
他们觉得最好选个年龄相近的演员
they believed it best to cast an actor of similar age.
但工作室说他们很愿意再和他合作
But the studio said they're very keen to work with him again,
还邀请他去参加一个青少年喜剧的试镜
and they have offered him an audition for a teen comedy.
艾萨克会很开心的
Isaac will be relieved.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
他现在想专注学业
He wants to focus on his education now.
-想想他错过了多少功课 -当然
- I mean, think about how much he's missed. - Of course.
我理解 他现在确实应该
Yeah, I understand. And it's right he takes the time now
抓紧时间学习
to focus on his education.
老实说 我...
To be honest, I...
我觉得等他毕了业
I think after he's finished,
也不会想继续演戏了
I don't think he'll want to return to acting.
他是想退出演艺圈吗
Does he want to quit?
给他点时间吧
Give him some time.
他可能只是一时闹情绪
He might just be having a moment.
他真的非常有天赋
He's incredibly talented.
跟小萨聊聊
Talk to Sam.
再告诉我他是否参加试镜
And let me know about that audition.
好了 提问时间
Right, questions.
你说 霍莉
Yes. Holly.
两个问题
Um, two questions.
离家那么久去拍电影是什么感觉 还有...
What's it like being away filming for so long, and...
第二个问题
Uh, two,
我能参演《勇者与子》续集吗
can I have a part in the Valiant and Son sequel?
艾萨克 你可以忽略她的第二个问题
Issac, you may disregard the second part of her question.
说实话 我很享受 这是段不可多得的经历
To be honest, I loved it. It was an amazing experience.
虽然有时也会觉得孤单 但我可以随时
It can be lonely at times, but I'd just pop on FaceTime
-和家人开视频 所以也没关系 -还有吗
- and talk to my family, so it was all good. - Any more?
你说 缇雅
Yes, Tia.
鉴于你大多数时间都是一个人
Because you spent a lot of time on your own,
你觉得安全吗
how safe was it?
片场都是很安全的
Well, sets are a safe place,
还会有监护人照顾所有的演员
and there is always a chaperone to look after you, actors.
-对不对 艾萨克 -对 对
- Isn't that right, Isaac? - Yeah. Yeah.
快啊 还有问题吗
Come on! Any more questions?
你说 艾米丽
Yes, Emily.
婕斯·门撒
Jess Mensah?
是我
Yeah, that's me.
嗨 婕斯 我是翠什
Hi, Jess. I'm Trish.
是今年《同居: 伊比莎岛》的制片人之一
I'm one of the producers of this year's Shacked Up: Ibiza.
请坐
Have a seat.
好了 麻烦你
OK, so if you could just
看向这边的镜头
look directly into the camera lens there,
-我们会通过监视器观看你的表现 -好
- we can see you on our monitor. - OK.
现在我们要玩一个叫一分钟的游戏
We're going to play a quick game called One Minute,
我会在一分钟时间内问你一系列问你
where I'll ask you a series of questions for one minute
你只需要尽快做出回答
and you just have to answer as quickly as you can.
-好的 -那好 我们开始吧
- OK. - OK? Great. Let's begin.
-你的出生地 -伦敦
- Where were you born? - London.
-最喜欢的颜色 -黄色
- Favourite colour? - Yellow.
-最喜欢的食物 -加了牛油果的都喜欢
- Favourite food? - Anything with avocado.
和多少人睡过
How many people have you slept with?
-对着镜头说就行 -呃...
- Just answer to the camera. - Um...
-三个 -最喜欢的体♥位♥
- Three. - Favourite position?
-我不知道 -传教士式 后入式
- Uh... I don't know. - Missionary? Doggy style?
我不想回答这个问题
I, I don't want to answer that one.
-摇滚还是蓝调 -蓝调
- Rock or R&B? - R&B.
猜到了 碧昂丝还是蕾哈娜
Thought so. Beyonce or Rihanna?
呃...碧昂丝
Um... Beyonce.
你会因为什么生气
What makes you angry?
公共场所随地吐痰
When people spit in public.
有兄弟姐妹吗
Any siblings?
有 我有一个弟弟和一个同父异母的弟弟
Yes, I have one brother and one half-brother.
你的父母更喜欢谁
Who do your parents love more?
我不...我不想回答这个问题
Uh, I don't, I don't want to answer that.
谁更能获得异性的青睐
Who gets more attention from the opposite sex?
我...我拒绝回答这个问题
I'm, I'm not answering that.
谁更能获得同性的青睐
Who gets more attention from the same sex?
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
我来吧 夫人
I've got this, milady.
-谢谢你去车站接我 -没事
- Thanks for picking me up from the station. - It's all right.
我就是嫌你
I'm just offended that
不让我直接去会议地点接你
you didn't let me pick you up from the convention.
别闹了 伯明翰那么远
Don't be daft - Birmingham's miles away.
-瑞恩 我自己来就行 -没事
- Ryan, it's fine, I... - No, it's all right.
交给我就好
I've got this.
再次谢谢你
Thanks. Again.
-帮我向曼尼问好 -好
- Say hello to Manny for me, OK? - OK.
还有孩子们
And the kids.
有人在家吗
Hello?
艾萨克
Isaac?
你好啊
Oh, hello!
你好
Hi.
霍莉·麦圭尔
科迪莉亚告诉了我
Cordelia gave me an update
《勇者与子》的最新进展
on what's happening with Valiant and Son.
怎么了
Yeah, and?
他们要为你的角色重新选角
They're going to recast your character.
我觉得这是好事
I think it's good news.
你就不用再去为这部电影发愁了
Means you don't ever have to deal with that film again.
可以专心学习 提高成绩
You can focus on your schoolwork, get your grades back up.
好事
Good news?!
我被换掉是好事
Me getting recast is good news?!
你说得对 这不是好事 我不该这么说...
No, OK, not good. You're right. I shouldn't have said...
我是莱尔·瓦里安特 这是我的角色
I'm Lyle Valiant, that's my part!
我以为你不想回去了
I didn't think you'd want to go back.
你这么跟科迪莉亚说了吗
Did you say that to Cordelia?
我没这么说
剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表