剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表
Hey.
-进屋吧 -好
- Let's go inside. - Yeah.
-新的住处怎么样 -还行吧
- How's the new place? - It's getting there.
艾萨克呢
How's Isaac?
天天想着要出院 但是...问题不大
Itching to get out, but...he's doing all right.
我们明天会再去看他
We're seeing him again tomorrow.
-妈 -怎么了
- Mum? - Mm-hm?
你记得我之前找的那个记者吧 多米尼克
Do you remember the journalist I went to, Dominic?
他说乔瑟姆雇了公♥关♥
He said that Jotham's hired a publicist
散布你和爸的谣言
to spread lies about you and Dad.
什么谣言
What kind of lies?
说你们是为了讹钱才编了这些谎言
Saying that you're lying to get the money.
意料之中
Not surprised.
但他还说你们可以让他彻底闭嘴
But he's saying you can silence them.
他认识一个人在美国
There's a guy he knows in America
愿意给你和爸做视频采访
who's willing to do a video interview with you and Dad.
我知道 我...我知道你不会同意
I know, I... That's what I thought.
只是他一直说会绝对保证匿名
He keeps going on about how it'd be anonymous
还会给你们的脸打马赛克
and they'd blur out your faces.
你没说我会同意吧
You didn't say I'd do it, did you?
没 我只说会告诉你
No, I just said I'd pass on the message.
你想不想和我一起去看艾萨克 他应该会开心的
Do you want to come see Isaac with me? It'd cheer him up.
好
Yeah.
我去
Yeah, OK.
我...去抽根烟 马上回来
Um, I'm just... I'm just going to go for a quick cigarette.
你先和他聊会儿吧
I'll give you five minutes with him.
好
Ok.
他现在情况良好 你们应该很欣慰吧
You'll be pleased to hear he's doing really well.
他现在已经可以出院了
Now, I am happy for him to go home.
但是...从这以后一刻都不能掉以轻心
But...this is where the real work begins.
我会定期去看他
I'll need to visit him regularly
以维持心理治疗 并监督他的进展
in order to continue our sessions and monitor his progress.
-我明白 -艾萨克会和我一起搬进新家
- I understand. - Isaac will be staying with me in our new place.
-这对他来说会是个全新的开始 -好
- It'll be a fresh start. - OK.
-我去拿表格 你们填一下 -谢了
- I'll get you those forms, so you can fill them in. - Thanks.
他已经有一个家了
He already has a home.
发生了这么多事
After all that's happened,
你真觉得他还愿意进那个房♥子
do you really expect him to go back to that house?
嗨
Hi.
-嗨 -一起进去吗
- Hi. - Are you coming in?
不了 我其实正要走呢
Er...no, I'm just leaving, actually.
好吧 那祝你今天愉快
Oh, OK...have a good day.
谢了 你也是
Thanks. You, too.
干嘛带这个来 会把房♥间熏臭的
Why are you bringing that here? It'll stink up the place.
-不是你说想要的吗 -我没有
- You said you wanted it? - No.
我说的是等我出院以后再吃
I said I can wait until I get out.
你从来不听我说话
You never listen to me.
请进
Come in.
是我们
It's just us.
嗨
Hey.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
你还好吗
You all right?
不如你们两个出去换换气吧
Maybe both of you should go outside and get some fresh air?
行吧 我觉得没问题
Yeah? That's fine by me.
给 拿好外套
Here, take your coat.
我等下出去找你
Yeah, I'll come find you.
那就走吧
Come on, then.
他怎么样了
How is he doing?
挺好的 今天就能回家了
Good. He should be coming home today.
你现在感觉好些了吗
You feeling all right now?
嗯 挺好的
Yeah, I'm fine.
听着 兄弟...
Look, man...
我为之前的话向你道歉
..I'm sorry for what I said.
还有其他的事
And everything.
那不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
小老弟 你都差点自杀了
Fam, you tried to kill yourself.
但那不是因为你 相信我
But that weren't cos of you, trust?
如果不是我 你就不会吃那些药
G, if it weren't for me, you wouldn't have taken them pills.
那些药我都吃了好久了
I've been taking the pills for ages.
可我还是抛弃了你
I still abandoned you, man.
我本来应该在你身边支持你的
I should've been there for you, bruv.
我们那次聊过之后发生了很多事
A lot went down since we last spoke.
报纸...
The newspaper...
大家发现是我...
..people finding out...
我可没听到有人在背后议论你
I ain't been hearing no-one talking about you.
那网上呢
How about online?
老弟 我现在就告诉你
G, I'm telling you this right now.
咱这个年龄的人压根不会上网搜这些东西
No-one our age searches for that kind of stuff.
就算他们搜了又能怎么样
And if they do, so what?
可我还是觉得我学校的人都知道了
Still, I bet people at my school know.
如果有人在背后议论你 你就告诉我
If anyone wants to chat about, yeah? Just tell me.
我可不好惹
They don't want problems with me.
向我保证一件事
And promise me one thing.
什么
What?
别放过这个混♥蛋♥
Don't let that prick get away with it.
-给你带了杯茶 -谢谢
- Brought you a tea. - Thank you.
这应该是我们
This must be the longest time
在一个房♥间里时间最长的一次了吧
we've ever spent in a room together.
就只有咱们两个人
I mean, like, on our own, just the two of us.
真的吗
Really?
14年 我们之前肯定独处过吧
After 14 years? No, there must've been at least one time.
曼尼和孩子们总是在一边
Not without Manny or the kids.
还有麦琪
Or Maggie.
你我都知道他们觉得咱俩独处
Well, we both know what they expect us to do
会发生什么事 所以...
when we're alone, so...
不如我们就参照传统 互相抓个头发
..shall we start with some old-fashioned hair-pulling, or...
挠个脸 或者...
..face-scratching, or...
先来个右勾拳
..maybe a right hook first?
我很感谢你的儿子
I'm really grateful for your son.
他对艾萨克一直很好
He's been such a good friend to Isaac.
如果艾萨克的事有什么需要帮忙的 尽管找我
If you ever need help with Isaac, I'm here.
我随时愿意帮你一把
My door's always open.
谢谢
Thank you.
-过几天再见 -再见
- See you later, yeah? - See ya.
我得跟你谈一下
I need to have a word.
有人向我提供机会
I've been offered a chance
接受美国一家报社的采访
to do an interview with a US newspaper.
是录像采访 视频会发布到网上
It's a recorded interview, it'll be posted online.
愚蠢
Silly idea.
我倒觉得这是件好事
Actually, I thought it might be positive.
让我有机会说出我对事情的了解
It's a chance to give my side of the story
让世人知道艾萨克所说句句属实
and make sure everyone knows that Isaac was telling the truth.
-艾萨克也会去吗 -他不去
- Is Isaac involved? - No.
就只有我 完全匿名
It'll just be me, but I'll be made anonymous.
我觉得这个想法很蠢
I think it's a stupid idea.
那你觉得我们该怎么做
What else do you suggest that we do?
就算我们向布莱特屈服
Because even if we give in to Brett's demands,
也一样是要接受报社采访
we'll still have to talk to the papers -
我绝不会让乔瑟姆左右我的言论
and I'm not having Jotham control what I say.
那我们就各走各的路
Well, then, you do what you want to do,
谁也别插手谁的事
and I'll do what I want to do.
我要泡茶
I'm making a cup of tea.
-你要吗 -不用了
- Do you want one? - No.
你不能这样一直折磨自己
You can't keep torturing yourself.
那个制片人夺走了你的婚姻 还有你的儿子
That producer robbed you of your marriage - and your son.
现在 他还要夺走你的心智
And now, he's robbing you of your sanity.
他夺不走我的心智
He hasn't robbed me of my sanity.
那你现在这样到底是为了什么
Then what is the meaning of all of this?
要么就彻底解决 要么就彻底放下
Either you deal with things once and for all, or you move on!
儿子...
My son...
我爱你
剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表