剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表
as a parent, why you would take the money
比为自己的儿子讨回公道更重要
over getting justice for your son.
我的儿子说得很清楚
Our son had made it very clear...
他不想让任何人知道这件事
..that he didn't want anyone else to know.
我们当时只是觉得已经别无选择了
We just felt like there was no other choice.
你是否觉得自己辜负了他
Do you think you've failed him?
最开始 我们一直试着说服自己
At first, we tried to convince ourselves
我们的选择是对的
that we'd done the right thing.
说服自己这只是无奈之举
That there was no other option.
但它并不是
But there was.
我们可以不拿那笔钱的 所以...
We didn't have to take the money, so...
没错
Yeah.
没错 我们确实辜负了他
Yeah, we have failed him.
那他现在怎么样了
And how is he now?
他还好吗
Is he OK?
不好 他一点也不好
No. No, he's not.
你后悔自己的决定吗
Do you regret your decision?
没有一刻不后悔
Every day.
你对自己家庭的未来有什么期望
Moving forward, what do you want for your family?
和我一直以来期望的一样
What I've always wanted.
希望我的儿子能幸福 希望他的生活重回正轨
For my son to be happy and to be able to move on with his life.
你还好吗
Everything all right?
抱歉
Sorry.
没事
It's OK.
我知道我家里没啥可玩的
I know there isn't much to do around here
不过泰伦很快就放学了
but Tyrone will be home from school soon.
要不要跟我聊聊
Do you want to talk?
是不是压力太大了
Is it all getting a bit much?
我只是...
Yeah, it's just...
不习惯现在这样
..not doing normal stuff.
我这辈子就没玩过这么久的游戏机
I've never played so much Xbox in my life.
或许你该试着找点其它爱好
Well, maybe you should find a new hobby.
我不是觉得无聊 只是...
No, it's not that I'm bored. It's just...
我想去上学
I just miss school.
我不想再这样躲躲藏藏地生活了
I'm fed up of living like I'm hiding from everyone.
如果你真想回去上学
Well, if you want to go back to school,
你知道自己该怎么做
you know what you have to do.
-可是... -可是 可是什么
- Er, but... - "But"? But what?
喂
Hello?
乔瑟姆明晚七点可以见你
Jotham can meet you tomorrow at 7:00.
具体地点我再通知你
Location details to follow.
好
Ok.
布莱特
明晚七点安德里尼餐厅
你后悔自己的决定吗
Do you regret your decision?
没有一刻不后悔
Every day.
你对自己家庭的未来有什么期望
Moving forward, what do you want for your family?
和我一直以来期望的一样
What I've always wanted.
希望我的儿子能幸福 希望他的生活重回正轨
For my son to be happy and to be able to move on with his life.
你还好吗
You all right?
我书包呢
Where's my school bag?
在走廊里 怎么了
It's in the hallway. Why?
我要回去上学
I'm going back to school.
什么 这事不着急
What? No, no, there's no rush.
你不用急着回学校的
You don't have to go back yet.
我不想再这样躲躲藏藏的了
I'm fed up of hiding like this.
我的秘密已经公之于众了
You know, the secret's out and...
要是大家都知道了 那就随他们去
if people know, I don't care.
要是大家不知道 一样和我无关
And if people don't, I still don't care.
我要回去上学
I'm going back to school.
你确定不用我送你吗
Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?
怎么送 骑你背上吗
How am I going to do that, ride on the back?
如果非这样不可的话
If I must.
我到了会发短♥信♥给你的
I'll text you when I get there.
千万别忘了
You'd better.
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
Love you too.
你好
Hello.
艾萨克想让你知道他已经安全到达了
Isaac just wanted to let you know that he arrived safely.
他到学校了 太好了 谢谢你通知我
He is at school. Great, thanks for letting me know.
他不能发短♥信♥给你
Well, he couldn't actually text you
因为学校里不允许使用手♥机♥ 所以...
because we don't allow mobile phones in school, so...
没事 我理解
Yeah, yeah, of course.
我会提醒他不能在学校用手♥机♥的
I'll remind him he's not allowed his phone at school.
-好 谢谢你 -再见
- OK, thank you. - OK, bye.
还好他到了
That's such a relief.
他知道要照顾好自己
Yeah, well, he was always going to be all right.
谢瑞尔·戴农来电
喂
Hello?
喂 小萨 我是谢瑞尔
Hi, Sam. It's Cheryl.
我知道你肯定不想听到我的声音
I know I must be the last person you wanted to hear from,
但我想来拜访一下你和你的家人
but I wondered if I could come round and see you and the family.
什么时候
When?
制片人称性侵儿童指控是为图财
制片人称性侵儿童指控是为图财
许可寄来了
We've had the concessions delivery.
谢谢
Thanks.
法拉...
Farah...
我今天得早点走
I'm going to be leaving early today.
伊曼今天没来 你能帮我盯着吗
Iman's not in, so can you keep an eye on the place?
-没问题 -谢谢你
- Sure. - Thank you.
你在采访中的表现很令人钦佩
Your interview was quite something.
那不是我妈
That wasn't Mum.
好吧 那...
Well, then...
不管那位母亲是谁 她的故事都很耳熟
Whoever that mother was, her story was very familiar.
尤其是监护人扮演的角色
Especially the role the chaperone played.
你想问什么
What is it you want to ask?
大家好
You all right?
嗯 学校怎么样
Yeah. How was school?
还行
Yeah, it was fine.
听着...
Listen, um...
谢瑞尔来了
Cheryl's here.
没事的
It's OK.
她只是想问你点事情
She just wants to ask you something.
嗨 婕斯 最近还好吗
What's up, Jess? You all right?
自从新闻报道和采访发表之后
So, since the newspaper article and that interview...
许多之前的儿童演员也站了出来
Other former child actors have come forward.
他们是受到了你的激励
They've been galvanised by you.
他们准备对乔瑟姆发起联合诉讼
They've joined together to prepare a court case against Jotham.
我和几位以前的同事谈过了 我们决定
Now, I've spoken to other former employees and we've all agreed
打破保密协议 协助这起诉讼
to support the court case and break our NDAs.
我们想竭尽全力帮他们讨回公道
We want to do everything we can to get them justice.
我们想知道...
We were wondering...
你愿不愿意加入
..would you like to join us?
你不必现在就做决定
You don't have to make a decision now.
但不管你的决定如何 我都绝对支持你
But whatever you do decide, I'm 100% behind you.
我不想再耽误学业了
I'm not missing any more school.
好
Ok.
我爱你
I love you.
你还好吗
You all right?
嗯
Yeah.
这是我特地给你做的
I made you this, especially.
喷雾食用油什么的全都用了
I used the cooking spray oil and everything.
谢了
Thanks.
放桌上吧
Put it on the table.
好
Yeah.
对不起
I'm sorry.
之前的那篇报道
For the newspaper article.
我真的以为那样能帮到你
I really thought it would help.
你帮到我了
It did.
学校怎么样
How's school?
还行
It's all right.
有那么...
I mean, there were...
剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表