剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表
-你确定 -嗯
- You sure? - Yeah.
我在门里等你 好好的
I'm just inside, yeah. Good luck.
兄弟 我今天给你50 或者一百 行吗
Mate, please. Look, I can get you 50, maybe 100 today, yeah?
我今晚必须拿到全额罚款
I need the full amount tonight.
那条公交车道根本不明显 好吗
Look, this bus lane wasn't even properly marked, yeah?
-这不归我管 -没事吧
- It's out of my hands. - Hey, you all right?
没事 我等下就进去
Hey, yeah. I'll be in in a minute.
这是怎么回事
What's happened now?
违规停车罚款
Parking fines.
你有钱吗
Have you got the money?
-等我一下行吗 -我要知道你在干什么
- Just give me a minute, yeah. - I need to know what you're doing.
你能帮帮我吗
Can you help?
我保证一拿到工资就还你
I promise I'll pay you once I get paid.
好吧 多少钱
All right. OK. How much is it?
-他怎么样 -挺好的
- How is he? - He's cool.
还晒黑了呢
I mean, he's even got a bit of a tan.
-我说的不是艾萨克 是你另一个儿子 -泰伦啊
- No, not Isaac - your other son. - Oh, Tyrone.
他...很开心能见到艾萨克
Yeah, he's...excited to see Isaac, you know?
告诉泰伦我在外面
Well, tell Tyrone I'm outside.
那怎么能行 进屋吧
Nah, you've got to come in.
-还是别了 -来吧 没关系的
- No. - Oh, come on. It's cool, look.
至少进来跟艾萨克打声招呼吧
At least come and say hello to Isaac, yeah.
-我... -来吧
- I... - Come on.
别担心 进来就行 没事的
Don't be silly. It's all right. Come in.
-你确定吗 -真没事
- Are you sure? - It's all right.
-没事吧 -没事
- Is everything all right? - Yeah, yeah.
你好 婕斯
You all right, Jess?
-呃 妈... -怎么了
- Er, Mum... - Hmm?
-萨布丽娜 -你还好吗 麦琪
- Oh! Sabrina. - You all right, Maggie?
嗨 萨布丽娜 你还好吗
Hi, Sabrina. All right?
挺好的 谢谢
Yeah. Good, thanks.
你看起来...挺不错
You look...good.
谢谢
Thanks.
泰伦 准备走了
Tyrone. Come and go get ready.
冰箱坏了
The fridge is broken.
我得在东西都坏掉之前全处理掉
I'm going to have to chuck things away before it all stinks.
别着急 先让我看看的
Nah, let me have a look at it first.
好了 我们先走了
OK, we're going to go now.
-好 多保重 -不能再待一会儿吗
- All right. Well, take care. - Can't I just stay for a bit?
能麻烦你去拿一下你的外套吗
Can you go and get your coat, please?
儿子 在学校里好好表现 听妈妈的话 好吗
Son, behave better in school and listen to your mum. OK?
艾萨克在哪儿 我想祝贺他一下
Where's Isaac? I just want to quickly say congrats.
他不在客厅里吗
Isn't he in there?
-不在 -我去他房♥间看看
- No. - I'll check his room.
稍等一下
Give me a minute, yeah?
本地天才少年参演好莱坞巨制
等不及看你演的电影了
祝你好运
你没事吧
You OK?
没事 对不起 我就是有点累了
Yeah. Sorry, I'm just tired. That's all.
没事的 你在床上躺一会儿
It's OK. You stay in bed.
客人会理解的 你休息一下吧
The guests will understand. You just get some rest.
对啊儿子 休息一下吧
Yeah, man, get some rest.
我给你准备了礼物
I've got something for you.
给我准备的
Something for moi?
你打开侧面的拉链看看
Check the side zip pocket.
这是什么
What's this?
勇者与子
致莱尔·瓦里安特的亲爸爸
剧本 所有演员都签了名
It's a script. All the cast signed it.
觉得你应该会想要
I thought you wanted one.
以后可能会很值钱的
It'll be worth a bit in the future.
我永远都不会把它卖♥♥掉
I'm never selling this.
你也签了呢
You've signed it as well.
谢谢你
Thank you.
小伙子 你是我们的骄傲
Oh, mate, you make us so proud.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You all right? - Yeah.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这是什么
Hey, what is this?
对不起
I'm sorry.
艾萨克
Yo, Isaac.
等一下
Just a minute.
你还好吗 小家伙
How are you doing, champ?
还好
Fine.
我看过样片了 你的表现不错
Just seen the dailies. It looks great.
-我能坐下吗 -嗯...
- Can I sit down? - Yeah. Er...
我不想做
Look, I don't want to.
我还没问呢
I haven't asked you.
我不...不喜欢这样
I don't... I don't like it.
你只是帮我个忙
You're just helping me out.
我也帮过你的忙 不是吗
I've helped you out, right?
求你了
Please.
没事的 小家伙
Hey. It's OK, champ.
把你的手给我
Just, er, give me your hand.
看到没 并没有那么糟糕
You see? It's not that bad.
这事只有你我知道 清楚了吗
It's between you and me, right?
你很棒 艾萨克
You the man, Isaac.
-对不起 -不怪你
- I'm sorry. - It's OK.
不怪你 不怪你
It's OK. It's OK.
这不是你的错 你不需要道歉
It's OK, don't be sorry.
没事了
It's all right.
你现在有我们了
You're with us, OK?
-你还好吗 -什么
- You all right? - Huh?
没事吧
You OK?
嗯 艾萨克...累了
Yeah. Yeah, no Isaac's, erm, tired.
我...对不起 对不起大家 艾萨克累了
I just... Sorry, sorry, sorry, everyone - yeah, Isaac's tired.
时差有点严重
He's jet-lagged.
谢谢 谢谢大家过来
So, thanks. Thanks all for coming.
我们很感激
We really appreciate it.
-你真的没事吗 -嗯 我们很好
- You sure you're good? - Yeah, all good, man.
-我明天帮你修冰箱 -那就拜托了 谢谢你
- I'll fix that fridge tomorrow. - Please. Thank you, yeah.
小曼 我想和我的小王子说句晚安
Manny, I want to say goodnight to my little prince.
明天吧 我明天给你打电♥话♥
Tomorrow, I'll ring you tomorrow.
-一定要打啊 -我会的 好了
- You call me tomorrow. - I'll call you tomorrow. Cool.
好了 再见 好的 晚安 晚安
All right. Bye-bye. All right. Goodnight, goodnight.
谢了
Yeah, thanks.
-艾萨克昨晚是喝醉了吗 -什么
- Isaac get drunk last night or something? - What?
没 他...给我们讲了片场的笑话
No, he was... He was telling us about all the fun he had on set
我们就睡着了
and then we fell asleep.
好吧
Cool.
-你回去接着睡吧 -我没事
- You can go back to sleep. - I'm all right.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
去学校
I'm going to school.
你今天不用去
Nah, nah, you don't have to.
-别去了吧 -我想去
- Hey, come on. - I want to.
那支...视频...
About the, erm...video and everything...
可不可以...
..Is it OK if we could just...
不要说出去
..keep it between us?
好
Yeah.
-我不想让其他人知道 -好
- I don't want anyone else to know. - OK.
婕斯也不行
Not even Jess.
好
Ok.
你没有做错任何事
You didn't do anything wrong.
你没有错
Nothing.
有些人...
Some people...
我是不会放过他的
I won't let him get away with it.
我向你保证 我向你保证
I promise you. I promise you.
-看到我的校服领带了吗 -嗯
- Seen my school tie? - Yeah,
好像是在厨房♥的篮子里
I think it's in the basket in the kitchen.
瑞恩觉得能修好
Ryan reckons it might be fixable,
但他还没告诉我什么时候能来
but he'll let me know when he can pop round.
我今天请了病假 可以在家里照顾艾萨克
I've called in sick, so I'm going to watch Isaac today.
-不用了 -什么
剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表