剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表
前情提要
艾萨克·门撒
未来的奥斯卡影帝
制片人说他是他合作过的
The producer says he's the best child actor
最优秀的少儿演员
he's ever worked with.
-这是什么 -对不起
- What is this? - I'm sorry.
不 我不喜欢这样
Don't. I don't like it.
这事只有你我知道 清楚了吗
Between you and me, right?
我不想让其他人知道 婕斯也不行
I don't want anyone else to know - not even Jess.
如果你们想
If you're looking to
向这位制片人依法索赔
pursue any legal claim against this producer,
乔瑟姆·斯塔
在英国是行不通的
there's nothing that can be done here in the UK.
我要联♥系♥那个谢瑞尔
I'm going to contact Cheryl.
我从没在永德·斯塔见过任何意外
I've never witnessed anything at Yonder Starr.
我需要清楚地知道艾萨克所说的绝对属实
It's really important that Isaac is being honest,
更何况无凭无据
especially when there's no proof.
我们有证据
We do have proof.
事实上 这段视频说明不了任何问题
Fact is, this video shows nothing.
什么
What?
这是一份保密协议
This is a non-disclosure agreement.
同时我们会确保艾萨克和我的委托人
We'll also ensure that Isaac and my client's paths
不再有任何交集
will never cross again.
最后 我们希望这能多少
Finally, we hope that this will, in some way,
给艾萨克带来些慰藉
help bring closure for Isaac.
支付 伊曼纽尔·门撒先生
三百万英镑整
乔瑟姆 乔瑟姆
Jotham! Jotham!
这不是我的小家伙吗
There's my champ.
最近怎么样啊
How you doing?
乔瑟姆
Jotham!
乔瑟姆
Jotham!
黑心钱
第一季 第二集
三天前
这边的房♥子不错啊
Very nice houses around here.
你说什么
Sorry?
我说 这边的房♥子很漂亮
Just saying, houses are very nice.
你是运动员吗
Are you a sportsman?
还是搞说唱的
Or do you do that rap music?
我是英国独♥立♥党的新♥党♥魁
I'm the new leader of UKIP.
-干啥 -混♥蛋♥
- What you doing? - Dick.
独家消息 向莱尔·瓦里安特问好
-你怎么回事儿 -没事儿
- What's wrong with you? - Nothing, fam.
你还来参加我生日吗
You still going to come to my birthday?
还是一起过夜吗
Is it still a sleepover thing?
还有谁去
Who else is coming?
卢卡斯 肖恩 我表兄马克
Lucas, Sean and my cousin, Mark.
听着
Look...
全是一群男人玩 听着太基了
That's a sausage fest, then. That sounds gay.
咱们得叫点女生
We need some females.
比如谁
Yeah, like who?
谁都行 只要够靓
Anyone, as long as they're peng!
这不废话吗
Obviously.
看好了
Yo, watch this.
你碰我裙子干什么
What are you doing touching my skirt?
你刚刚不是在看我吗
Look, I saw you looking at me.
我哥们要开生日派对
OK, my boy's having a birthday party
我知道你喜欢跟男生混 所以...
and I know you like hanging out with the mandem, so...
这小屁孩儿认真的吗
Is this kid for real?
婊♥子♥
Bitch!
同性恋
Lesbian!
怎么 你没看过《疤面煞星》吗
What, you not seen Scarface?
谢瑞尔·戴农
永德·斯塔
好了 我弄完了
Right, I'm done.
谢了 瑞恩
Thanks, Ryan.
你确定那些够吗
You sure you got enough over there?
这是从朋友的生日派对上拿的
It's from a friend's birthday party.
你怎么从来没给我介绍过你的朋友
Why have you never, ever introduced me to any of your friends?
因为你对她们来说太年轻了
Cos you're far too young for any of them.
年龄不过是个数字而已
But age ain't nothin' but a number.
好啊
Sup?
-最近咋样 泰 -挺好的
- Hey, what's up, T? - Good, fam.
这么早就回来了
You're home early.
火警响了
Fire alarm, innit?
真的吗
Really?
我...
Me...
从来不说谎
I always tell the truth.
即使是在我说谎的时候
Even when I lie.
这不是《疤面煞星》里的台词吗
Hey, that's from Scarface, right?
你懂我
A man that knows!
泰伦 你怎么这么早就回来了
Tyrone, You're home early.
火警响了
Fire alarm, innit?
能让我们单独谈谈吗
Can you give us a minute?
你还记得那个《堡垒之夜》游戏吗
Yeah. Do you remember that Fortnite game
-你说要教我玩 -我有吗
- you said you was going to teach me how to play? - Did I?
就那个又跳舞又打枪的那个啊
Yeah, the one with all the dancing and shooting and stuff.
你有没有收到谢瑞尔·戴农或者永德·斯塔的人
Have you received a missed call from Cheryl Denon
打来的未接来电
or anyone at Yonder Starr?
我不知道 我的手♥机♥在充电 怎么了吗
I'm not sure. My phone's been charging, why?
谢瑞尔·戴农
永德·斯塔
我去看一下
Let me check it.
等一下
Wait, hold on.
喂
Hello.
抱歉 我好像是打错了
Sorry, I think I've called the wrong number.
你没打错 谢瑞尔 我是小萨
It's fine, Cheryl. It's Sam.
好吧 那就好
Oh, OK. Good.
嗨 小萨 你还好吗
Hi, Sam. How are you?
还行吧
Fine.
艾萨克呢
And Isaac?
也还行
Fine.
那就好
Good.
我今天刚到伦敦
So, I just touched down in London today.
不知道方不方便去拜访你们一趟
And would it be possible for me to visit?
讨论一下艾萨克配合《勇者与子》的宣传事宜
To discuss Isaac's media commitments to Valiant and Son.
我可以七点去找你们
I can come to you for seven.
听说你们搬了新家
I hear you've moved into a new place.
好吧 到时再见
OK. See you then, bye.
-你还好吗 -嗯
-You all right? - Yeah.
谢瑞尔打来电♥话♥说今晚想过来
Cheryl called earlier and she wants to come around tonight
谈谈电影的宣传
to talk about publicity for the film.
但你可以留在房♥间里
But you could just stay in your room.
不用出来见她
You don't even have to see her.
没事 我也想知道她要说什么
No, it's all right. I want to know what she has to say.
好
Ok.
不用担心 知道吗
You've got nothing to worry about, OK?
妈...
But, mum...
你能再多要一张票吗
..do you think you can get an extra ticket?
给泰伦 首映礼的票
For Tyrone - the premiere.
好 我们帮你问问
Yeah, we can ask.
-你在干嘛 -泡麦片
- What you doing? - Making cereal.
-现在吗 -对啊
- Now? - Yeah.
怎么了
What?
我就是热点牛奶而已
I'm just getting some hot milk.
泰伦
Tyrone...
你明知道有人要来
You know we're expecting someone.
-赶紧拿着走 -拜托...
- Take that, there. - Please...
赶紧上楼 快上楼
Just go upstairs. Go upstairs.
嗨
Hi.
我不知道你要来
Didn't know you were coming.
我也不知道我还得提前通知你们
Didn't know I had to call ahead.
-你好啊 婕斯 最近还好吗 -嗨
- What's up, Jess? What you saying? - Hey.
-你还好吗 -嗯 还行
- You all right? - Yeah, fine.
新家怎么样
How's the new place?
挺好的 谢谢
It's good, thank you.
剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表