剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表
Thanks, Farah.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
妈妈说 我要是再被留堂
Mum said if I get another detention,
就不用回家了
not to bother going home again.
你又被留堂了
You got another detention?
根本不是我的错
It wasn't even my fault.
是宗教教育老师一直找我茬
RE teacher keeps hitting on me, man.
我没时间跟你扯
I don't have time for this, man.
别坐了 我送你回家
Don't get comfortable. I'm taking you home.
什么
What?
你认真的吗
Are you being serious?
快点 我送你回你妈妈那儿
Come on. I'm dropping you at your mum's.
天啊
Oh, my God, man.
抱歉 泰伦出了点事情
Sorry, something came up with Tyrone.
-萨曼莎·门撒 -是我
- Samantha Mensah? - Yes.
请进
Please...
-很抱歉我们迟到了 -没事
- I'm so sorry we're late. - It's not a problem.
你就是伊曼纽尔吧
Ah, you must be Emmanuel.
见到你很荣幸 先生
It's a pleasure to meet you, sir.
叫我马尔科姆就好 请坐吧
Call me Malcolm. Please, take a seat.
你在咨♥询♥中说
So, in your inquiry,
想针对你们儿子对某位电影制片人提出的指控
you want to know what your options are in regards to your son
-向我了解有什么可行方案 -是的
- and an allegation he has against a film producer. - Yes.
先讲清楚 这件事发生在美国
And to clarify - this incident took place in America?
是的
Yes.
很遗憾
With regret,
我不得不告诉你们 如果你们想
I have to inform you that if you're looking to pursue
向这位制片人依法索赔
any legal claim against this producer,
在英国是行不通的
there's nothing that can be done here in the UK.
什么意思
What do you mean?
因为你们指控的罪行发生在美国
Because the alleged offence took place in the US,
英国警方没有管辖权
British police have no jurisdiction,
所以无法进行正式调查
so will not be able to formally investigate.
那就什么都做不了了
So, what, that's it?
那民事诉讼呢 我在网上看到过相关的案子
What about a civil case? I've read about them online.
没错 但那也得在美国
Indeed. But that would have to be in America,
通过美国法庭
through the US courts.
好吧
Fine.
那我们就去美国
We'll do that.
我要提醒你们 美国没有法律援助
I should warn you, there is no legal aid in America.
你们要自己承担诉讼的费用
You would be responsible for the legal fees in order to sue,
那价格可不低
and they're expensive.
好吧 假设我们筹到了钱 去了美国
All right, say we could raise the money and go to America,
-然后呢 -美国的法律系统攻击性很强
- then what? - The American legal system is very aggressive.
我不在乎
I don't care about that.
但他们会在乎你和你妻子 你们的其他家人
But they will care about you and your wife, your wider family,
还有好友 无论你提起的是刑事还是民事案件
close friends. Your family's credibility will be targeted
你家人的信誉都会成为他们攻击的目标
whether you pursue a criminal or civil case.
他们会想尽办法挖出你所关心的所有人的黑料
They will dig up all manner of dirt on everyone you love.
我的家人和艾萨克的事有什么关系
Why's my family got anything to do with what happened to Isaac?
辩方的目标就是让艾萨克认为
The aim of the defence team will be to make Isaac feel like
受审的是他 而不是这位制片人
HE's the one on trial, not this producer.
他得一天天地坐在法庭上
He'll have to sit in court day after day
接受诬告指控
and essentially be accused of lying.
还有其他人知道艾萨克的遭遇吗
Does anyone else know what happened to Isaac?
没有 我们觉得这事情最好不要张扬
No. We think it's best to keep things private.
他不希望别人知道
He doesn't want anyone to know.
你们要知道 在美国
You should know that in the US,
藐视法庭罪只要求人们
contempt of court only fetters people
不在法♥院♥管辖范围内 也就是法♥院♥所在地
from publishing material about the case in the jurisdiction
发表关于案件的细节
in which the trial is happening.
但这无法阻止人们
It does not protect against people
在英国 甚至在社交媒体上发表
publishing details of your son here in the UK,
你儿子遭遇的细节
or even social media.
我要联♥系♥那个垃圾监护人
I'm going to contact that pathetic excuse of a chaperone.
听听她怎么说
I want to hear what she has to say.
走吧
Let's go.
你还没和我讲在美国的事呢
You still haven't told me about America.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你有乖乖的吗
Did you behave yourself?
当然了
Of course.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我可了解好莱坞 还有那些派对
I know all about Hollywood and the parties.
你在那边喝酒了吗
Did you drink out there?
-不 -这个不是说你没喝酒
- No. - Is that a no, you didn't drink out there,
还是说你不打算告诉我
or a no, you're not going to tell me?
不 我没有喝酒
No, I didn't drink out there.
好吧
All right.
那就好 不然我肯定会狠抽你一顿
Good. Cos if you did, I would have slapped you up so hard.
行吧
Sure!
那女孩子呢
What about girls?
你有和谁约会吗
Did you get off with anyone?
不
No.
这个不是说你没和人约会
Is that a no, you didn't get off with anyone
还是说你不打算告诉我
or a no, you're not telling me?
告诉我
Tell me!
你和人接吻了吗
Did you kiss someone?
她是美国人
They're American
你很喜欢她 也很想她...
and you really love them and you really miss them and...
天啊 怪不得你一直闷闷不乐
Oh, my gosh! Is that why you've been so sad,
-因为你还想见她 -闭嘴
- because you just want to see them? - Shut your mouth!
你能不能闭嘴
Would you shut your mouth!
怎么了
Hey! What's going on?
我什么都没做啊
I didn't even do anything.
冰箱什么时候修好
When's the fridge getting fixed?
怎么了 这很重要啊
What? It's a serious question.
怎么了 婕斯说了什么 她干什么了
What happened? What did Jess say? What did she do?
没什么
Nothing.
-你确定吗 -确定
- You sure? - Yes!
我想帮你 亲爱的
I want to help you, darling.
如果你不说出来 我就帮不了你
I can't help you if you don't talk to me.
-亲爱的 你... -赶紧走吧
- Darling, you've got to... - Just go away!
兄弟 跟我说实话 你对它做了什么
Nah, cuz, you've got to be honest, man. What did you do?
啥也没干啊 还是小萨告诉我的
Nothing. It was Sam that told me about it,
你得去问她
so you should ask her.
是吗 那这是什么
Yeah? What's this?
本来有一根管子掉下来了
There was a pipe that was hanging down.
我想加强水流...来增强制冷
I was trying to reinforce the water flow...to help.
拜托 我是在冰箱坏了之后才弄的
Come on, I did that after, after it was broken.
-是坏了之后弄的 -你好吗 瑞恩
- OK, after! - You all right, Ryan?
你好啊 婕斯
Oh, greetings, Jess.
-看看你♥爸♥在冰箱后面搞了什么 -嘿
- Have you seen what your dad's done back here? - Oi!
要喝茶吗
Do you want some tea?
好
Yeah. OK.
算了 我不喝了 先去洗澡了
Do you know what? I'm all right. I'm going to have a shower.
婕斯
Jess!
-麻烦去开下门 -都说了我要洗澡了
- Get the door, please. - I said I'm in the shower.
你好 曼尼
Hello, Manny.
请进
Come in.
谢谢
Thanks.
我在永德·斯塔工作和乔瑟姆共事
In all my years of working at Yonder Starr
这么多年来
and directly with Jotham,
从没见过任何意外
I've never witnessed anything untoward.
我是绝对站在你们这一边的
I'm being 100% with you.
这些年我带过很多小演员
I've looked after many young actors over the years.
只要有人表露出哪怕一丝危险的苗头
Anyone who's given off even a whiff of potential danger,
我都会把它扼杀在摇篮里
I've been there to nip it in the bud.
不留后患
None of them have lasted.
扼杀谁 孩子们吗
Who? The kids?
不 不 我是指那些想从我带的小演员身上
No. No, I mean anyone who might have wanted to take advantage
占便宜的人
剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表