剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表
Sam, I'm...
到死 我都一直会背负着我之前的错误
I'm going to be carrying my mistakes with me to the grave.
你怎么能让这种事发生
How did you let it happen?
不管谁拿到了艾萨克的角色
So this other kid, whoever gets to play Isaac's role,
你就不担心他吗
aren't you scared for them?
我真的无能为力了
There is nothing I can do.
得了吧 谢瑞尔
Oh, come on, Cheryl.
你就要放任这个人
Are you going to let this guy
-继续肆意妄为吗 -对不起
- continue to do what he's doing? - I... I'm sorry.
真的吗 谢瑞尔
Really, Cheryl?
出了这么多事
After everything that's happened,
你还是想自欺欺人 逃避现实
you're burying your head in the sand!
你良心过得去吗
Is that the best you can do?!
-你告诉婕斯艾萨克的事了 -对
- You told Jess about Isaac? - Yeah.
你就没想过要先问问我
You didn't think to check with me first?!
我今早想跟你说来着
I tried to talk to you this morning,
但你妈进了厨房♥
but your mum came into the kitchen.
别怪到我妈头上
Leave my mum out of this!
我可没打算怪你妈
I'm not bringing your mum into this!
听着 我们必须得想好对策
Look, we need to know what we're going to do,
因为婕斯现在怒火中烧
because Jess is extremely pissed off
想替她弟弟讨♥说♥法♥
and wants to do something about it!
她生气我一点都不意外 我也生气
I'm not surprise she's pissed off. I'm pissed off!
怎么 生我的气吗
What, with me?
-去他妈的 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- Fuck this! - Fuck you!
-你好啊 -你好
- Hey, you all right? - Yeah.
你家里好香啊
This place smells nice.
艾萨克说他头疼 但应该没什么大事
Isaac says that he has a headache, but he should be all right.
他当然不会有事
Of course he'll be all right.
我就是告诉你一声
Well, just saying,
万一你想告诉他的明星医生什么的
in case you have to tell his celebrity doctor or whatever.
行了
Behave.
小伙子们 小伙子们
Hey, boys. Boys?
-在 -在
- Yeah, right. - Yeah.
小伙子们 来吃饭了
Boys, come and get your dinner.
你干什么
What you doing, man?
-那个蓝色的才是你的 -不 这个是我的
- Ah, nah, man. The blue one. - No, this is my one, still.
-谢了 -有奇亚籽吗
- Thanks. - Do you have any chia seeds?
-没有 -别装模作样的了
- No. - Stop being bougie, man.
给
Here.
为什么皱着眉头
What's with the frown?
曼尼
Manny.
萨布丽娜...
Sabrina, uh...
你又惹上麻烦了
Oh, are you in trouble again?
我有件事想和你说
There's something I need to talk to you about.
干嘛
What?
你说呢
That's what.
-我吃饭才不这样 -你明明就是这样
- I don't eat like that, man! - Yes, you do, still!
拜托 你到底什么毛病 小老弟
Come on, man. Hey, what's wrong with you, fam?
你看都给我撞地上去了
Look what you made me do.
都脏了
Now it's all dirty. Ah!
上面还沾了根头发
You got a hair on it!
真抱歉你叉子沾了根头发
I'm sorry there's a hair on your fork!
打扫打扫房♥间吧 你也太邋遢了
Clean up your room, fam. You're a nitty.
你可真搞笑
You're a real joker.
你必须揭发那个人
Well, you need to expose that man.
拜托 婕斯已经教育了我一通了
Please. I've had Jess having a go at me.
有些事情必须要做
Yeah, well, something needs to be done.
你们怎么就不明白呢 这事没那么简单
What don't you people get? It's not that simple!
你有没有考虑过艾萨克想到
Have you thought about what Isaac must think,
侵犯自己的人依然逍遥法外的心情
knowing that his abuser is still walking free?
要是这事传出去 会毁了艾萨克的
If this got out, it would destroy Isaac!
-他不... -这不是艾萨克的错
- He doesn't... - It's not Isaac's fault!
他不需要那种关注
He doesn't need that kind of attention.
他承受不了的 他才14岁
He can't handle that. He's 14!
不 是你不想要那种关注
No, YOU don't want that kind of attention.
你不希望别人知道你拿了钱
You don't want people knowing about the money.
没错 因为这会毁了我们所有人的生活
Yes, because it would destroy all of our lives,
包括你的
including yours.
我的 当然了
Mine? Yeah, of course.
不然呢 你觉得火不会烧到你身上吗
Oh, what, you think they're going to leave you out of this?
他们会质疑你 你的家人
They're going to have questions for you, your family.
你是不是知情
What did you know?
你想过泰伦会受到什么样的影响吗
What do you think it's going to do to Tyrone?
妈
Mum.
没事吧
You all right?
嗯
Yeah.
没事 我叉子掉地上了
Yeah. Uh, I just dropped my fork.
好吧
OK.
好了 上楼去吧 没事的
All right, go upstairs. It's fine.
艾萨克
我等下去泰伦家 行吗M当然了 晚上见
你什么时候回家
我今晚留在泰伦家
一切都还好吧
Everything all right?
你没什么事
Like, with you?
因为我之前听到爸妈在谈什么
Cos, like, I heard Mum and Dad talking about stuff.
爸不想让我继续演戏了
Dad just wants me to quit acting, innit?
-什么 为什么 -要中考了
- What? Why? - GCSEs.
这样啊 好吧
All right, cool. Cool.
婕斯 谢谢你过来
Jess, thank you so much for coming.
我需要你彻底扳倒乔瑟姆·斯塔
I need you to destroy Jotham Starr.
但你必须保护我的弟弟
But you have to protect my brother.
我不希望在报纸上看到我和他的照片
I don't want to see his face in any of the papers, or mine.
-还有我家人的 明白吗 -放心就行
- Or my family's. Do you understand? - That won't happen.
我们每天都会在发表报道的同时
Every day we run stories
保护爆料者的身份不被揭露
where we successfully hide the identity of contributors.
不 不 我不管别人怎么样 我...
No, no, I don't, I don't care about anyone else. I...
我需要你对我发誓
I need you to swear this to me,
不然我就一个字也不说
or I'm not, I'm not doing it.
婕斯
Jess,
我只想曝光那个制片人做的恶事
my aim is to only expose the evil that producer has done.
不是你的弟弟
Not your brother.
我对你发誓
I swear to you.
好
Ok.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
早上好
Morning.
艾萨克去上学了 不用担心
Isaac's in school, so it's all good.
我要真打算留宿会提前告诉你的 但我睡着了
If I'd planned to stay, I would have called, but I fell asleep.
我今天下午和科迪莉亚有一个很重要的会面
I've got an important meeting with Cordelia this afternoon.
-什么时候安排的 -昨天
- When was this arranged? - Yesterday.
我本来想昨晚和你说的
I was going to talk to you about it last night,
但你选择在萨布丽娜家过了夜
but you chose to sleep at Sabrina's.
-我说了我是不小心睡着了 -早上好
- I told you, I fell asleep... - Morning!
你不会敲门吗
Can you knock?!
进厨房♥还得敲门吗
Knock before entering the kitchen?
你看不到我们在谈话吗
You can see we're trying to talk!
谈话
Talking?
你俩只会吵架
All you two do is argue!
这么多年了 你还是忘不了我以前做的事
After all this time, you still can't forget what I did.
是你那个14岁的儿子无时无刻不在提醒我
Your fucking 14-year-old kid reminds me every day what you did.
我还要再给你道几年的歉
How many more years do I have to say I'm sorry?
我不要你道歉
I don't want your sorries!
我对你没有任何奢求
I don't want anything from you.
我受够了你的谎话还有你的控制欲
I'm tired of your lies and you trying to control us.
-谎话 控制欲 -没错
- Lies?! Controlling you?! - Yes!
你为什么没告诉我艾萨克的试镜邀约
Why didn't you tell me about Isaac's audition?
艾萨克最不该干的就是继续演电影
The last thing that Isaac needs is another film.
明明最初是你鼓励他去演戏的
Says the man who encouraged him to act in the first place.
行 都怪我 你和这事一点关系都没有
OK, blame me because you had nothing to do with it!
你不能不跟艾萨克商量
You can't just make decisions
就擅自替他做决定 他需要我们的支持
about Isaac without talking to him first! He needs our support!
行 假如说他说还想再演电影
剧集 | 黑心钱(2019) | 导航列表