剧集 | 差不多得了(2020) | 导航列表
你可以买♥♥到尊严
30美金 我可买♥♥不起
30 bucks? I can't afford that!
这是什么 终生教授的杂♥志♥吗
What is this, tenured professor magazine?
树上有马 等等
Tree horse! Waaaaaait a minute.
我需要钱 你是匹马
I need cash, you're a horse.
你和我想到一块去了吗
Are you thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?
圣塔安妮塔跑马场
好吧 图珀洛精灵怎么样
Okay, what about Tupelo Genie?
明白 太能喝了
Got it. A drinker.
咸布雷呢
And Salt Bray?
"我的表兄马维尼"怎么样
What about My Cousin Whinny?
它有不为人知的童年创伤
He's got unexamined childhood trauma
因为亲眼目睹了它父亲的死亡
from witnessing the death of his father?
绝对不行
Hard pass.
"超大声"和"了不起的马"怎么样
What about Extremely Loud and Incredibly Horse?
就它了
That's the one!
好吧 押上下个月的房♥租
Okay, here goes next month's rent.
太棒了 太棒了
Yes! Yes, yes, yes!
天啊 天啊 我们有钱了
Oh, my God! Oh, my God, we're rich!
我们有钱了 你这匹蠢马
We're rich, you dumb horse!
终生教授服装店
先生 您看起来真帅
Say, mister, lookin' sharp.
我可以给你和你的马拍张照片吗
Mind if I take a picture of you and your filly?
洛杉矶时报
教授的生活方式
端庄 气派 多潘伯格
我认为明天的冠军不是"以你的名字呼唤我"
Tomorrow I'm thinking it's between Call Me By Your Mane
就是"与我为邻"
and Won't You Me by Neigh-bor.
我们得把你藏起来
We've got to hide you!
没办法在旱冰场惊艳他们了
I'll never wow 'em down at the rink.
我旱冰滑得太烂了
When it comes to roller skating, I'm a basic bitch.
真是这样吗
Or am I?
就是这样
Yeah.
他们也在为你欢呼
They're cheering for you, too.
喝印度淡啤吗
Double IPA?
直刃族吗 真酷
Straight-edge? That's cool.
直刃族 拒吸毒 不抽烟的朋克族
快藏在这下面
Quick, under here.
警♥察♥和马 形影不离的"最好的朋友"
搭档去世后警♥察♥不复往昔
悲伤的警♥察♥日日光顾相框店【求校对】
我每天都在想你 马刺警佐
I miss you every day, Sergeant Spurs.
你不是烧烤架
You're no barbecue grill.
不会吧
It can't be...
上吧
Let's go!
强力滑步
Power slide!
最后一天 谢谢你了
Thank you for one last day.
-索尔特先生 -艾米丽
- Hey, Mr. Salt. - Emily!
我需要你替我写在莴苣大会的演讲稿
I need you to write my speech for the lettuce convention.
你能想几个笑话吗
Can you come up with some jokes?
"莴"马上就写
I will "endive" right in.
这个太棒了
That's amazing!
"莴"马上
Haha endive...
休息一下真是太难了
I'm never gonna get a break.
喂 动物管理局吗
Hi, is this Animal Control?
对 我家后院有匹该死的马
Yeah, I got a friggin' horse in my backyard
我今天不需要这个
and I do not need this today.
对 马很肥 棕色 有双漂亮的大眼睛
Yes, he's chubby, brown, big beautiful eyes...
它明显是天使 我爱它
He's obviously an angel. I love him.
这样吧 我待会再打给你
You know what? I'll call you back.
感谢你提醒我给自己留点时间
Thanks for reminding me to take time for myself.
妈妈
Mom?
-坎蒂斯 -你找到了我的秘密小马吗
- Candice! - You found my secret horse?
你们在对我的秘密小马做什么
Hey, what are you guys doing with my secret horse?
你的秘密小马吗 它爱的是我
Your secret horse? He loves me.
不 它喜欢和我一起安装电视
No, what he loves is installing TVs with me.
有谁能给我递件衣服吗
Can somebody hand me some clothes?
艾米丽 离我最好的朋友远点
Emily, get away from my best friend!
这是我的治疗伙伴
That's my therapeutic companion!
你选谁 小马 你到底爱谁
What's it gonna be, horse? Who do you love?
必须做出选择
You've gotta choose.
它要去哪里
Where is he going?
也许它想回家了
Maybe he wants to go back to his home.
回来 腌黄瓜
Come back, Pickles!
你叫它"腌黄瓜"吗
You call him Pickles?
反正它绝对不叫"利亚姆"
Well he's definitely not a "Liam".
-火车 -这名字更差
- Train! - That's an even worse name!
不 有火车
No, train!
过不了火车 找不到小马
No train, no gain.
欢迎来到格利菲斯公园
骑马
尽管他们和小马相处的时间很短
Though their time with him was brief.
"腌黄瓜"却永远改变了他们的生活
Pickles had changed all their lives. Forever.
是它改变的吗
Or had he?
等等 它是我们想象出来的吗
Wait, did we all imagine him?
即使"腌黄瓜"不存在
Even if Pickles wasn't real,
我们的心中都藏了一匹小马
we all have a little horse inside of us.
不 等等 它是真实存在的
Oh, no, wait. He's real everybody.
它当然是真实存在的
Well, of course he was real.
如果你以为"腌黄瓜"只是个比喻
If you thought Pickles was just a metaphor, well,
那你比某些白♥痴♥还要蠢
you're dumber than some kind of asshole.
旅途愉快 牛仔们
Happy trails, cow pokes!
剧集 | 差不多得了(2020) | 导航列表