剧集 | 差不多得了(2020) | 导航列表
全国都期待你们的表演
Entire nation awaits your performance.
我们全部频道直播
We broadcast live on every channel.
整整两个
All two!
你们的音乐真是振奋人心
Your music so inspirational.
看到没 布里奇特 我们能振奋人心
See, Bridgette? We're inspirational.
米莱克会在演出后播放爱国影片
Mirek will project patriotic slideshow behind performance.
艾米丽与布里奇特
完美的克罗马尼亚价值观歌♥手
*脏活累活都是我来干*
*You let me handle the chores*
*你的马尾像雷神的装扮*
*Your ponytail looks like Thor's*
如果说艾米丽像凯蒂·派瑞
If Emily's like Katy Perry,
那我应该就像奥兰多·布鲁姆
then I guess I'm like Orlando Bloom.
有了 有了
Oh, yes, yes, yes!
坎蒂斯 等等
Candice, wait!
要排队吗
Oh, were you guys in line?
*还说我们不该开车或投票*
*Or that we shouldn't drive or vote*
你们的音乐是我们社会的基准
We base whole society on your music.
你们的那首"愚蠢的梦"教育人们
Your song "Stupid Dreams" teach population
不要幻想过更好的生活
to stop dreaming of better life.
不靠谱吧
Sketchy yet?
离大谱了
We are way beyond sketchy.
这是在干嘛
And what's going on here?
艾米丽是最完美的榜样
Emily is most perfect role model.
她有孩子 穿着保守
She has child, dresses conservatively,
将头发藏在朴素的假发下
and hides hair under modest wig.
小艾 你听到没
Em, did you hear that?
假发 你头发看起来很假吧
About the wig? How your hair looks fake?
好了 我们该走了
Okay, we should get out of here.
演出开始
Showtime!
准备好用你们美妙的歌♥去影响顺从的群众了吗
Ready to impose your catchy bops on subservient masses?
很抱歉 但是得推迟了
So sorry, but I think we gotta postpone.
我的嗓子有点哑
I'm feeling a little raspy?
我拉肚子了
And I've got diarrhea!
好像很严重
That sounds serious.
但演出必须继续
But show must go on.
你真的拉肚子吗
Do you really have diarrhea?
我包里有药
Because I have something for it in my bag.
我们不能这么做
We can't do this.
我们表演的话 就是巩固了他们这邪恶体制
If we perform, we'll reinforce their evil system.
我很抱歉我被名利冲昏了头
I'm sorry I got carried away by the fame and hotness
没有发觉这种压♥迫♥与厌女症
and didn't notice the oppression and misogyny.
克罗马尼亚的人♥民♥ 还有女人
People of Cromania, and women!
最棒的歌♥手 艾米丽与布里奇特
Amazing music stars Emily and Bridgette
将表演我们国歌♥ "男人牛逼"
will perform national anthem, "Men Rock"!
*脏活累活都是我来干*
*You let me handle the chores*
*你的马尾像雷神的装扮*
*Your ponytail looks like Thor's*
我们不能再唱这些了
We can't keep singing this.
那我们就唱别的
Then let's sing something else.
*但实际上我们想告诉你的是*
*But here's the real message that we have for you*
*女人也可以做 男人能做到的事*
*Women can do anything that men can do*
*别沉默*
*Don't be silent*
*来发声*
*Use your voice*
*你可以当家庭主妇*
*You can stay at home*
*但必须是你自己选的路*
*But it should be your choice*
*女人牛逼*
*Women rock*
*她们棒呆了*
*They're so awesome*
*编程的女人*
*Girls who code*
*碧昂丝 布鲁森*
*Beyoncé, Blossom*
*女人牛逼*
*Women rock*
*我说女人 你说牛逼*
*When we say "women," you say "rock"*
-*女人* -*牛逼*
- *Women* -- - *Rock*
*女人*
*Women --*
抓住她们
Seize them!
艾米丽 我们得赶紧走
Emily! We gotta get out of here!
这个国家讨厌女人
This country hates women!
我们发现了
We noticed.
我们在一个地牢找到这些女人
We found these women in an underground jail.
她们因为丈夫讲笑话时没笑而被捕
They were arrested for not laughing at their husbands's jokes!
米莱克 不要
Mirek, don't!
妹子 你们的新歌♥
Guys, your new song!
太棒了 女人做男人的事情
Incredible. Women doing men things?
自♥由♥选择
Having choices?
难以想象
I had no idea.
来上飞机 我带你们出国
Come, I fly you out of country.
谢谢 米莱克
Thank you, Mirek.
就是这个笑容
There's that smile!
你应该多笑 很漂亮
You should smile more, it's so pretty.
你刚才好险
You were so close.
坚实基础
*然后我们上了飞机*
*So we made it to the plane*
*逃过了克罗马尼亚领袖的魔爪*
*And escaped the Cromanian leader*
*那里女人当家了*
*All the women are now in charge*
*但她们也没多好*
*But they're not that great either*
*她们杀了所有男人*
*They murdered all the men*
*我们觉得那过火了*
We think they overdid it
*但想到她们所经历的*
But after all they went through
*我想我们理解了*
*I guess we kinda get it*
布里奇特 你还是很性感
Bridgette, you're still hot!
在我国家 布里奇特有个3分
In my country, Bridgette is a 3.
似乎圣塔安那风又吹起来了
Well, looks like them ol' Santa Ana winds are blowin' once again.
一如往常呼啸
They sure do bluster.
派之家
家庭餐馆
格里菲斯公园马厩
但若遇到麻烦 陷入烦恼时
But sometimes, when troubles got ya down,
风可以卷来你正需要的东西
them winds can stir up exactly what you need.
也许你不是一个爱马的女孩
Now, maybe you didn't grow up a horse girl.
但我是
But I did.
我从中学到了很多
And it taught me something.
不是大学能学到的东西
Not something you'd learn at a four year college.
而是某种人生的课程
It's more of a life lesson type deal.
如果你遇到麻烦
If you got troubles...
马是你最好的帮手
ain't nothing can fix 'em like a horse.
有没有人跟我玩
Anybody want to play with me?
抱歉 宝贝 我上门安装要迟到了
Sorry, sweetie. I'm late for an install.
等我把工作做完 给我两小时
Finishing this work thing, just give me two quick hours!
如今在洛杉矶县
Now in the county of Los Angeles,
在出租屋内秘密养马是违法的
it's illegal to keep a secret horse in a rental property.
所以坎蒂斯做了所有养马女孩都会做的事
So Candice did what any horse girl would do.
把马藏在车♥库♥里
She hid that dang pony in the garage.
老板
你迟到了
不 我要迟到了
Oh no, me late!
马头劫车犯 这是我的钱包
Horsejacker! Take my wallet.
也许我不会迟到
Maybe me not late.
老板
不错 继续努力
不错
我们得把你藏起来
We gotta hide you.
我不想再一个人待在这间房♥里了
Well, that's enough of being alone in this room!
好吧
Okay...
所有人都在迪拜吗
Is everyone in Dubai?
沙发上有马 赶紧拍下来 不然就错过了
Couch horse! Ooh, pics or it didn't happen!
加上标签 上传照片墙
Hashtag do it for the gram.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
不 不 你是对的
No. No, you're right.
我为什么不能活在当下
Why can't I just be in the moment?
平静
感谢你帮我找到了内心的平静
Thank you for helping me find inner peace.
这些肘部补丁还是我大学时的
I've had these elbow patches since undergrad.
我看起来就像个笨蛋
I look like a schmuck.
快藏起来
Quick, hide!
我喜欢你的马鬃
I love your hair.
天啊 你好柔软
Ohmigosh. You're so soft.
《现代教授》
你在逗我玩吗
Are you kidding me?!
高级皮革贴片 30美金
剧集 | 差不多得了(2020) | 导航列表