剧集 | 差不多得了(2020) | 导航列表
Candice?
你没事吧 坎蒂斯
Are you okay? Candice?
被骗了
Gotcha!
萨迪尼
Sardini!
乐趣笼
把女儿还给我们 萨迪尼
Give us back our daughter, Sardini.
我们经受住了你所有的挑战
We survived all your challenges.
但最重要的挑战还没有开始
But the most important challenges are yet to come.
首先 你们要选择有交通灯的图像
First, you must select all images with traffic lights on them!
真的吗
Really?
抱歉 这是程序的一部分
Sorry, it's part of the procedure.
我们要确保你们不是机器人
We need to make sure you're not a bot.
我不是机器人
漂亮 小艾
Nice, Em!
接下来 测试一下你们对女儿的了解程度
Next, a test of how well you know your daughter.
她最喜欢什么样的生日蛋糕
What is her favorite kind of birthday cake?
简单 她喜欢草莓
Easy, she likes strawberries.
不
No!
不
No!
这个问题有坑
It's a trick question!
坎蒂斯喜欢所有的蛋糕
Candice loves all cake.
她最喜欢的肯定是最大的
Her favorite is going to be the biggest one.
没错
Oh, yeah!
非常好
Very good.
她最喜欢的生日活动是什么
Now, what is her favorite birthday activity?
她说过她想和我们一起跳床
Well, she did say she wanted to bounce with us.
但还记得我们玩音乐椅
But remember how hard she laughed
我摔个狗吃屎时 她笑得有多厉害吗
when we played musical chairs and I fell on my face?
她也喜欢我摇晃皮纳塔
She also loves it when I swing the Piñata.
别担心 孩子们 如果他们搞错了
Don't worry, children! If they get it wrong,
你们的余生都会有
you'll spend the rest of your days
营养丰富的奈可薄饼
living off of nutritious Necco Wafers!
这些都有可能
It could be any of these things.
这就是答案 这些都是
That's the answer. It's all of these.
她最喜欢有我们陪伴的活动
Her favorite activity is the one she does with us.
答对了
You are correct!
至于最终测试
But for your final test,
请回答特殊客人的问题
answer the question of a special guest.
妈妈 爸爸
Mom, Dad?
坎蒂斯
Candice!
你们先回答问题
First you answer the question.
你们为什么要待在车♥库♥
Why'd you guys want to spend time in the garage
而不陪着我
instead of with me?
是我们的错 亲爱的 我们不是故意不理你的
We blew it, honey. We didn't mean to ignore you.
我们只是想为家长们做点事
We just wanted to do something nice for the parents,
结果自己也陷进去了
and we got wrapped up in it.
有时候父母想找点成人的乐趣
Sometimes parents want to have grown-up fun,
但我们太自私了
but we were selfish.
我们今天应该好好陪你的
Today should've been about you.
为了表示歉意 你们会给我买♥♥个iPad Pro吗
And to show me how sorry you are you'll get me an iPad Pro?
这个嘛
Well...
太好了 神奇的萨迪尼 这个地方很酷
Great. Amazing Sardini, this place is cool,
但我想在家结束我的派对
but I'd like to finish my party at home.
好吧
Very well.
-坎蒂斯 -坎蒂斯
- Candice! - Candice!
恭喜 家长们
Congratulations, parents.
你们学到了生日的真正含义
You learned the true meaning of birthdays.
万岁
Hooray!
你们可以走了
You are free to go.
坎蒂斯 我必须承认
Candice, I must admit I was hoping
我还挺希望你留下的
you would choose to stay here with me.
我没有自己的孩子
You see, I have no children of my own.
我没办法要孩子
I can't have them.
我十几岁的时候滑板出了事
Skateboarding accident when I was a teen.
我当时在扶手上玩滑板技巧
I was doing a trick on a handrail.
你们应该可以想象那个画面
I think you can imagine how that went.
我的人生唯一有意义的一件事 就是让孩子们
The one thing that gives my life purpose is letting children d-- d--
看来又只剩咱俩了
Guess it's just you and me again.
没事的 萨迪尼
There, there, Sardini.
打开我 没错 就是这样
Unwrap me... Oh, yes, mmm...
小礼物
Oh, Gifty...
只有90年代的孩子才会记得的第12件事
And the 12th thing only a true '90s kid will remember...
是电子宠物
is Tamagotchis.
我还以为他们永远都不会睡着呢
I thought they'd never fall asleep.
他们看起来好平静
They look so peaceful.
我醒了
I-I'm awake!
我一直在看着他们
I was watching them the whole time.
我们刚把他们哄睡着
We just got them down!
我能去玩蹦床屋吗
Can I go in the bouncy house?
-和你们在一起 -一起玩吧
- With you guys? - Let's get in that bounce house.
一家人一起
As a family!
再跟我说说这个全民基本收入
Tell me more about this universal basic income.
你做自己就好
Hey, man, you do you.
剧集 | 差不多得了(2020) | 导航列表