剧集 | 差不多得了(2020) | 导航列表
Yeah, samesies for Mayflower Charter.
很好 那我们握个手吧
Excellent. Then let's shake on it.
辣酱面
Sauceface!
我知道你在里面
I know you're in there!
等我搞清楚哪把钥匙能开这个门
And as soon as I figure out which key opens this door,
我就要进来了
I'm coming in!
-你设圈套 -不
- You set us up! - No!
是有人告密
Someone ratted us out!
我为什么要在找到钥匙之前先吼一句呢
Why did I announce I was here before I found the key?
真的蠢
So stupid!
坎蒂斯
Candice!
坎蒂斯 你快跑
Candice, you need to run!
-但是... -快点
- But -- - Now!
瞧瞧啊
Well, well, well...
这不是辣酱面吗
If it isn't Sauceface.
不要
No!
我完了
This is it for me.
坎贝尔给我父母打了电♥话♥
Campbell called in my parents.
我要被开除了
I'm gonna be expelled.
但你为什么没告诉他你不是辣酱面
But why didn't you tell him you're not Sauceface?
我绝不告密
And be a rat?
曼迪 对不起
Maddie, I'm so sorry!
我想弥补这一切 让我们回到过去的日子
I want to fix this, to go back to how things were before.
我们早就知道这种生活的风险
We knew the risks of this life.
忘了我吧 坎蒂斯
Forget about me, Candice.
拿钱买♥♥个无人机 找个新闺蜜
Take the money, buy the drone, make a new best friend.
斯泰伦 你明明答应过
Stellan, you agreed
我可以在周二和周四去看望单车仪的【前p统一
I could visit the Peloton on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
我的小腿肌肉要萎缩了
My calves are withering away!
这证明她有罪 罪名是持有违禁物品
Thus proving she's guilty of possession
进行非法销♥售♥
of banned goods, illegal sales,
以R级影片名称为自己命名
and naming herself after an R-rated movie.
这些都是非常严重的指控
These are mostly serious charges.
曼迪 我真没想到啊
Maddie, I'm stunned.
我不想建议开除
I don't want to recommend expulsion.
但是为了翻过这一黑暗篇章
But I'm afraid it's the only way to close the book
这恐怕是唯一的方... 怎么回事
on this dark chapter of-- what the butt?
辣酱面还活着
不
No!
如果你是 那这是...
If you're -- then who is--
坎贝尔先生 你似乎抓错了人
Mr. Campbell, it would seem that you busted the wrong Sauceface.
我居然为了这个错过了哈罗德的海选
I can't believe I missed my Harold audition for this!
泰德 已经三年了
Ted, it's been three years.
你进不了豪斯舞队的
You're not getting on a House team.
辣酱面
Sauceface!
你无路可逃了 辣酱面
You're cornered, Sauceface!
谢谢你 坎贝尔先生
惊喜吧
Surprise!
什么 我不明白
What? I don't understand.
你是辣酱面吗
You're Sauceface?
你是说"辣酱面行动"吗
You mean "Project Sauceface"?
那是我们的行动代号♥
That was our code name.
我和曼迪卖♥♥辣酱是为了给你买♥♥新的单车仪
Maddie and I sold sauce so we could buy you a new Peloton.
我们知道斯泰伦离开之后你有多难
We know how hard it's been with Stellan gone.
而且 你是我们最喜欢的老师
And, well, you're our favorite teacher.
没错
That's right.
但我们必须保密
We had to keep it a surprise.
这一直是我们的计划
It was our plan all along.
这是我收到过最贴心的礼物
This is the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me.
我们违规了吗 是的
Did we break the rules? Yes.
但只有这样我们才能赚到钱
But it was the only way we could earn money,
有时候总得破坏一些规矩
and sometimes you have to break some rules
才能抚慰一颗破碎的心
to mend a broken heart.
等等
Wait a second!
五分钟前 你还要开除我女儿
Five minutes ago, you were gonna expel my daughter!
那是因为之前孩子们
That was before the children gave me,
没有送我一辆两千美金的健身单车
like, a $2,000 exercise bike.
所以 你们只是倒卖♥♥辣酱
So, you were able to buy this thing
就赚够了买♥♥这个的钱吗
just from selling hot sauce packets?
是的 孩子们是真的爱辣酱
Yeah, kids really love hot sauce.
这样的话 禁令解除
In that case, the ban is lifted.
这些辣酱由学校来卖♥♥
The school is selling those packets now.
我们需要赚这笔钱作为加里教练的补偿金
We need that money for Coach Gary's settlement.
就这样 辣酱面隐退江湖
And just like that, Sauceface was no more.
最终我放弃了金钱 视野 我的火♥辣♥帝国
In the end I gave up my wealth, my business, my spicy empire...
为了友谊
for friendship.
因为这才是最大的收获
The richest score of them all.
咱们必须得整一个
Oh, we gots to get one of those.
你有没有听过 购物偷窃
Have you ever heard of... shoplifting?
披萨企鹅再次出击
贝卡来电
小妞 你就是我的室友吧
Hey, chica! You must be my roomie!
我是贝卡 你呢 你是哪里人
I'm Becca. What's your deal? Where you from?
我是艾米...
Hey, I'm Emil--
抱歉 我前男友塔克一直给我打电♥话♥
Sorry, my ex Tucker won't stop calling.
他甩了我是因为...
He broke up with me because he wanted to --
去他妈的教授 她居然敢给我判C
Screw my professor. I mean, how dare she give me a C
就因为我在期末考试的时候睡过去了
just 'cause I fell asleep during the final?
我就应该把我的专业改成...
I should just change my major to --
在卫生间吸可♥卡♥因♥
...doing cocaine in the bathroom,
我就说 "不是吧 梅森"
and I'm like, "Really, Mason?
"平安夜你居然在这里溜粉"
You're railing lines on Christmas Eve?"
他说
And he's like --
"那些裸体不是我的"
"Uh, those nudes aren't mine,"
他还怪我偷♥窥♥
and he accused me of snooping?
确实
I mean, yes I --
我偷了他的身份
stole his identity,
可特雷弗先传染了我衣原体 所以我...
but Travor gave me chlamydia first, so, guess what, I --
知道他跟我妹睡了
...know that he had sex with my sister
还指望我原谅他吗
and expects me to forgive him?
你真幸运 你从来没有经历过
I mean you're so lucky you've never had to go
这样的痛苦
through pain like this.
说起来 你怎么样了姐妹
Anyways, what's up with you, gal?
你好呀姐妹
Heyyyyyy, chica.
贝卡很烦人 你不待见她
Becca sucks. You hate seeing her.
-为什么不直接拒绝呢 -我不能
- Why don't you just cancel? - I can't.
-她是我最早认识的朋友 -你太善良了
- She's my oldest friend. - You're too nice.
只有坚守界限别人才会尊重你
Firm boundaries are the only way to make people respect you.
-布里... -不
- Hey Bridg-- - No.
-看到了吗 -你说得对
- See? - You're right.
我要拒绝她
I'm going to cancel.
我们俩七点在她家附近见
We're meeting at 7:00. On her side of town.
她手头有点紧 所以今天我请客
She's short on cash, so I'm buying.
提吉酒吧
好姐妹
Heeeey, bestie!
抱歉我迟到了
Ohmigod, I'm sorry I'm late,
我忘了你今晚要见我
I forgot you wanted to meet tonight.
是你打电♥话♥约的我啊
But you called me.
我的新男友
The new guy I'm dating?
非常性感 但也非常混♥蛋♥
Okay he's, like, crazy hot but such a dick.
他竟然要我崇拜他
He, like, expects me to worship him,
我才不会呢
and I'm like, I -- Fair's fair. No!
你知道吗 男人没一个好东西
You know what? All men are trash.
所以我就和卢克说
So, I said to Luc,
什么时候我才能受到关注
it's, like, when will someone pay attention to me?
什么时候才能轮到我
Like, when is it my turn?
听着
Okay, look,
有时候感情会变得有害和片面
sometimes relationships become toxic and one-sided,
你得设定界限
and then you need to set boundaries.
为自己而战
Stand up for yourself.
说“够了贝卡”
Say, "Enough is enough, Becca."
或者里克 他叫什么来着
Or Rick. Or...what's his name?
是卢克 你应该仔细听的
It's Luc. You should listen better.
剧集 | 差不多得了(2020) | 导航列表