剧集 | 差不多得了(2020) | 导航列表
Bex, why you being such a bitch?
你穿的是抹布吗
Oh, snap, you on the rag?
真恶心
Nasty!
不 白♥痴♥ 我怀孕了
No, idiot, I'm pregnant.
牛逼 太好笑了
Whoa. Dope. That's hilarious.
我他妈爱死你了
I love you so freakin' much.
我他妈也爱死你了 你懂吗
I love you so freakin' much. Yeah. Get it, get it.
有用了
It's working.
她要搬回去和他一起住了
She's gonna move back in with him!
我要向大家宣布
Everyone, I have an announcement.
卢克和我复合了
Luc and I are getting back together.
太好了
Yes!
他也要在这住了
And he's gonna crash here, too.
什么 不 他不能住这
What? No! He can't.
这他妈谁啊 她也穿的抹布吗
Who's this shit? She on the rag, too?
月经姐妹 性感
Oh, cycle sisters. Hot.
天哪 艾米丽 别紧张
OMG, Emily, don't be so uptight.
他可以睡我房♥间
He can sleep in my room.
你根本没有房♥间啊
You don't have a room!
别说了 我羊水破了
Shut up, my water's breaking!
不是吧
Come on!
所有人都会被净化
Omnis mundus erit eius!
这有冰片 亲爱的
Here's some ice chips, sweetie.
再使劲
A few more pushes...
我的天 我受不了了
Oh my god, I can't do it!
卢克在哪
Where's Luc?
我每隔一周的周二就在班伯克的嫩绿快餐店打碟
So, I spin at the Burbank Tender Greens every other Tuesday.
你应该去看看
You should check it out.
你女友不是在隔壁房♥间分娩吗
Isn't your girlfriend having your baby in the other room?
我们不兴男女朋友这一套
We don't do labels.
我拿了毛巾 贝卡
I've got those towels, Becca.
不 我要好毛巾
No, I want the good towels!
天啊 你真自私
God, you're selfish.
我自私
Oh, I'm selfish?
大二的时候 你让我剪头发
Sophomore year, you made me cut my hair
就因为我俩头发的长度太相似了
because "our lengths were too matchy."
我喜欢长发 你知道的
I'm the long-haired friend and you know it!
你借我衣服从来不还
You borrowed all my clothes and never gave them back!
我穿上去比你性感 又不是我的错
It's not my fault everything looks hotter on me!
你根本不在乎我
You don't care about me.
你不在乎我的事业
You take no interest in my career,
我的婚姻 我的女儿
my marriage, my daughter.
什么女儿
What daughter?
够了
That's it!
滚出我的房♥子 贝卡
I want you out of my house, Becca.
滚出我的生活
And I want you out of my life!
你真是个该死的
You're such a freakin'...
婊♥子♥
beeehhhhhtch!
-我的天 -不是吧
- Oh, my God. - Ew! No!
嗯 这才是我的孩子
Hell yeah. That's my baby.
就这样结束了吧
Well, I guess this is it.
是啊 卢克和我要去地狱的深处了
Yeah, Luc and I are off to the bowels of Hell.
但临走前我要说
But, before I go, I need to say something.
我觉得我们的友谊要暂停一下
I think we should hit pause on our friendship.
是啊 我已经告诉你
Yeah, I already told you that I --
无意冒犯 但是你有毒
No offense, but you're kind of toxic,
我不能让你影响我的孩子
and I can't have negative energy around my baby.
我是个母亲了 你不会懂的
I'm a mama now. You wouldn't understand.
我最后再说一次 我有孩子
For the last time, I have a child.
她就在这
She's right here.
女士
Ma'am.
艾米丽 那是小巴特勒 别瞎说
Emily, that's Tiny Butler. Don't be weird.
快点 宝贝 车来了 咱们走
Uh, honk, honk! Babe! Car! Let's go!
我等不及了
I can't wait!
快上车 快上车
Get in the car! Get in the car!
这才叫男人
That's my guy.
你以后也会找到一个的
You'll find one someday.
下地狱吧 贝卡
Go to hell, Becca.
我这就去
I am.
你永远也不会
You never li--
剧集 | 差不多得了(2020) | 导航列表