剧集 | 差不多得了(2020) | 导航列表
但你的建议确实不错 谢了
But... that's actually great advice. Thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
好了 我的事说的够多了
Okay, so, enough about me.
你呢 姐妹
What's up with you, girl?
最近约会了吗
Dating anybody?
我已经结婚了
I'm... married.
你参加了我的婚礼
You came to my wedding.
应该没有吧
I don't think that's true.
怎么样
So?
你和好朋友的见面怎么样
How'd it go with your BFF?
挺不错的
Pretty well, actually.
她让我说了会儿话
She let me talk a little.
我们面对面聊了一会
I got some face time out of the way,
未来几年我都不用再见她了
and now I won't have to see her for another couple years.
贝卡 你来干什么
Becca? What are you doing here?
我按你说的做了
I did it.
设立界限和卢克分了手
I set boundaries and I broke up with Luc.
我的人生为何总是这么难
Why is my life so hard all the time?
我能住在你这吗
Could I crash with you?
就一晚
Just for the night?
如果你不是我最好的朋友 我是不会开口的
I wouldn't ask, except you're my best friend
我今晚没地方住 你也有责任
and you're responsible for me not having anywhere to sleep tonight.
但如果你坚持的话 我也可以露宿街头
But I can be homeless, if that's what you want...
不 你当然可以住下
No, no, o-of course you can stay.
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
艾米丽 你能帮我拿一下东西吗
Emily, can you grab my stuff?
两周后
贝卡 你已经洗了三个小时了
Becca, you have been in there for three hours!
我要冲澡
I need to shower!
谢了 我想要杯冰咖啡
Thank you so much. I would love an iced coffee.
贝卡 你都追了三天《幸存者》的老节目了
Becca, you've been binging old seasons of "Survivor" for three days.
能让我看会吗
Could I watch something?
冰咖啡听起来不错 谢啦
Ooh, an iced coffee sounds yum. Theeenks.
等等 我的衣服都去哪了
H-Hang on. Where did all my stuff go?
一杯少少冰的咖啡很不错 谢啦
An iced coffee with minimal ice would be perf. Theeenk you.
她必须得走
Okay, she's got to go.
她用光了我所有的乳液和精华
She used all my lotions and serums,
现在我的皮肤没有光泽了
and now my skin is barely glowing.
我喜欢她
I like her.
她和我玩角色扮演
She plays pretend with me.
小管家
Tiny Butler!
来了 女士
Right away, ma'am!
我知道她是你的朋友 但她在利用你的善良
I know she's your friend, but she's taking advantage of your kindness.
好吧 我去让她走
Okay, fine, I'll tell her to leave.
姐妹 我想和你说几句
Hey, gal, can we talk about something?
下去吧 小管家
That'll be all, Tiny Butler.
我们玩得很开心
We have fun.
听着 贝卡
Listen, Becca --
你先别说话
Shut up for a second!
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant!
-什么 -我和卢克打了分手炮
- What? - I had breakup sex with Luc,
现在有了他的孩子
and now I'm gonna have his baby,
我不想告诉他
and I don't want to tell him!
我没钱
I have no money,
但谢天谢地 我还有你
but I'm just so thankful that I have you.
对了 你要和我说什么来着
Anyways, what did you want to talk to me about?
贝卡
Becca?
你把我赶走了 所以我现在住在垃圾堆里
You kicked me out, so now I live in the trash.
我得设立界限
I needed to set boundaries!
谁会这么对待最好的朋友
Who would do this to their best friend?
你是怪物 妈咪
You're a monster, Mommy!
怪物
Monster!
这里好像有只怪物
Looks like we got a monster here.
最好给动物控制中心打个电♥话♥
Better call in animal control.
怪物 怪物
Monster! Monster!
没什么 什么也没有
Nothing! I had absolutely nothing to tell you.
那就好 今天我想自己静一静
Good, 'cause I really need today to be about me, y'know?
只是稍微推迟一点
It's just a minor delay.
我会帮她找个公♥寓♥
I'll help her find an apartment,
很快她就会搬走的
and she'll be out before she's too far along.
早上好
Good morning.
贝卡 你肚子好大啊
Becca. You got... very pregnant.
-就一晚上 -是啊
- Overnight. - I know.
他长得太快了
He's growing so fast.
他在踢我 这里 你摸摸
Ooh, he's kicking! Here, feel!
我靠
What the f--
关于鸟和蜜蜂 我还有些问题
I have some follow-up questions about the birds and the bees.
我也是 咱们走吧
Me, too. Let's get out of here.
杰拉什你要出去的话 我有些想要的东西
Ooh, Jersh, while you're out, I'm having some major cravings.
你能给我带点蝗虫和羊耳朵吗
Can you pick me up some locusts and goat ears
还有一些纯洁之血
and, like, mm, some of the blood of the innocent?
好的
Sure thing.
谢啦
Theeenks.
还有冰咖啡 谢谢
Oh, and an iced coffee! Thenks.
-这太疯狂了 -是啊
- This is nuts! - I know.
我能在宠物店买♥♥到大部分东西
I think I can get most of that stuff at the pet store,
但是纯洁之血好像在好市多才能买♥♥到
but the blood of the innocent might be more of Costco thing.
我来了
That's for me!
大家好 这是赫卡特
Guys, this is Hecate.
赫卡特 这是艾米丽和约书亚 还有
Hecate, this is Emily and Jersh and...
别的人
the rest.
赫卡特是卢克的朋友
Hecate's a friend of Luc's.
她来帮我在家分娩
She offered to be my doula for the home birth.
你是说在家分娩吗
D-Did you say home birth?
我所有的工作就是为了这一刻
All my work has been building to this moment.
当他降临之时
他将成为王者
所有人都将尖叫
充满敬畏和恐惧
你朋友怎么了 她是单身吗
What's your friend's deal? She single?
我的天
Oh, God.
晨吐了
Effing morning sickness.
至少吐进垃圾桶了
At least I made it to the trash can.
像个淑女一样
Like a lady.
那是我的包
That's my purse.
小艾 你得把她赶出去
Em, you need to kick her out.
你说得对
You're right.
那个婊♥子♥必须滚
That bitch has got to go.
她的手♥机♥
Her cellphone.
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
卢克
"Hey, Luc.
我想你 我错了 你好性感 我们复合吧
I miss you, I was wrong, you're so hot, let's get back together.
亲亲 贝卡
XO Becca."
如果他们复合了 她就搬去跟他一起住了
If they're together, she'll move back to his place!
他说他马上过来
He says he'll be right over!
老天啊
Oh, my God.
应该和这没关系吧
That's probably unrelated, right?
他来了
He approaches.
卢克来了
Luc in the house.
贝卡 起来 我饿了
Yo, Becca, get up, I'm hungry.
你♥他♥妈♥来这干嘛
What the eff are you doing here?
你喊我来的啊
You summoned me.
你以为我想来吗
You think I want to be here?
我本来应该在佳丽雅的三星快闪店当DJ
I'm supposed to be DJ-ing the Samsung pop-up at the galleria.
明白吗 明白吗
Unh, get it, get it, yeah.
慢着 慢着
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
卢克是路西法吗
"Luc" as in "Lucifer"?
她男友是个恶魔吗
Her boyfriend is the devil?
是啊 他烂透了
Yeah, he sucks.
不 我是说他是真的恶魔吗
No, like, he's literally the devil.
是啊 这家伙是个烂货
Yeah, this guy's the worst.
我不想跟你说话
I don't want to talk to you!
贝卡 你怎么变成这么婊了
剧集 | 差不多得了(2020) | 导航列表