剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
我们得离开
We need to leave.
他们不能战斗
They can't fight.
- 他们的力量都被夺走了 - 那你们就躲着吧
- Their strength's been taken. - Hide.
像小孩子一样害怕地瑟瑟发抖!
Like scared little children!
我知道有条路能出去 我以前走过
I know a way out of here. I've used it before.
- 那我们走吧 - 没有人可以离开
- Then we run. - No-one's running.
你要干什么?强迫他们留下来?
What are you going to do? You're going to force them to stay?
谁胆敢违抗你 你就要杀了谁吗?
Kill your own people if they resist you?
加里 和我们一起走吧 我们需要你
Jarli, come with us. We need you.
除了拼死一搏 我们无路可走
You can't get out anyway without fighting.
如果隔离中心的火力能被分散 你们就有活路
You can if the CA are distracted.
给我两分钟
You give me two minutes
然后你就带着所有人离开这里
and then you lead everyone out of here, OK?
我们走
Let's go.
你和我们一起走吗?
Will you come with us?
我永远都不会逃的
I will not run.
前进 行动!
Forward position, go!
别开枪
Hold your fire.
后退 行动!
Fall back. Go!
移♥动♥ 行动!
Move in. Go!
楼里面的人并没有做错什么
The people in this building did nothing wrong.
人?他们是类人 昨晚他们刚在这里杀了一个无辜的人
People? Subhumans. They killed an innocent man here last night.
你已经把他们的一切都夺走了
You've taken everything away from them.
你想干什么?
What do you want?
政♥府♥需要与毛人心平气和的坐下来
The government needs to sit down and negotiate a treaty
- 商议一个可行的和平条约 - 我们人类尚且都不会遵守条约
- with the Hairypeople. - Our people don't even have a treaty.
你凭什么觉得毛人就会信守条约呢?
What makes you think the Hairies will get one?
我会向政♥府♥投降
I'll surrender myself to the government.
你就能成为拯救这个城市的人
You'll be the man that saved the city.
你有权力跟我做这个交易吗?
Do you have the authority to make that deal?
还是我该去跟你的上级讲啊?
Or do I have to talk to your boss?
我有这个权力
I have the authority.
证明一下我可以相信你
Prove that I can trust you.
你看见了什么?
What did you see?
该看见的都看见了
Enough.
我投降
I surrender.
来人 把他控制起来
Guards, contain this man.
等一下 妈妈
Wait. No, Mum. Mum, wait.
等下
Wait.
我先出去
I'll go first.
我们不知道出口外有没有埋伏
We don't know if they've got the exit covered.
我知道
I know.
你的上级要是发现找不到我 你准备怎么解释?
What are you going to say to your bosses when they can't find me?
我会想好理由的
I'll think of something.
你做了什么?
What have you done?
这世上可不是只有你自己特殊的 小♥弟♥弟♥
You're not the only one who's special, little brother.
你以前都是为正义而战的 瓦鲁
You used to fight for the right reasons, Waruu.
那个年轻的猎人
The younger hunter,
他精心制♥作♥了一个更有力量 更大的回旋镖
he crafted a stronger, much larger boomerang.
他拿着这个回旋镖 把鲜血像岩浆一样覆盖在上面
He takes the boomerang, smears blood all over it like lava.
它的速度如此之快 力量如此强大…
It travels so fast and with so much power...
...直直地将猎人的身体劈成了两半 猎人当场毙命
...it cuts through the hunter, killing him instantly.
你从来都没好好听过吉米叔叔的故事
You never did listen to Uncle Jimmy's stories.
不要!
No. No!
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表