剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
是因为他有一个特殊的回旋镖
This was because he had a special boomerang.
他的回旋镖更快
His was much faster
且从不失手
and would never miss.
年轻猎人问部落里的老人
The younger hunter asked the old people
他到哪里可以搞到这样的回旋镖
where he could get a boomerang like this.
老人们告诉他要去找一颗特别的树
The old people told him of a special tree,
于是年轻猎人来到了树下
so the younger hunter headed out
给自己造了一个更大更强力的回旋镖
to cut himself a stronger and much larger boomerang.
但年轻猎人并没有注意到
But the younger hunter did not notice
树的血浆滚烫 像岩浆一样喷涌而出
that the tree's blood ran hot and poured like lava.
就是这血浆
It was the blood
使得年长猎人的回旋镖具有如此强大的力量
that made the older hunter's boomerang so powerful.
它能够割入猎物的躯体 瞬间将他们置于死地
It would cut through his prey, killing them instantly.
阿♥拉♥鲁恩 等一下!时机还不到…
Araluen, wait! It's not...
很久没见你心情这么愉快了
I haven't seen you in such a good mood in ages.
是不是和谁上♥床♥了?
You got laid, didn't you?
行啦 赶紧把车停那儿去吧 行吗?
All right, just pull up over here, okay?
我们今天要把九十五 九十六 九十七部分都处理完呢
We've got sections 95, 96, and 97 to do today.
集中精力干吧
Come on, focus.
你们都是在哪儿见面呢?
So, where did you guys meet?
我说了是合法的 你就别追着问了
I said legit, man, you gotta drop it.
- 你的口风真不是一般紧 - 那是
- You are giving me nothing. - Yeah.
以后也不会松口的
And it will remain that way.
回头看
Hey, heads up.
亨德里克斯
Hendricks.
我要倒霉了吗?
Mm, in trouble?
什么事 长官?
Sir?
你爱干什么我都不管
Now, what you do in your own time is up to you.
我只是想了解一下这个穿连帽衫的
I'm interested in the guy in the hoodie.
我不认识他 当时他和一个毛人一起去的
Him, I don't know. He was just there with a Subbie.
开着一辆小型货车 身边还带着个女人
Drives a red minivan, had a woman with him.
车牌后三位数好像是971
Last numbers on the plate were something like 971.
你男朋友去哪儿了?
So, where's your boyfriend?
你对他一无所知
You don't know anything about him.
阿琳达
Alinta.
妈妈!
Mum!
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
他是隔离中心的人
He's CA.
收拾东西
Grab your stuff.
文化是很难去控制的
Culture is difficult to control,
成为聪明人会让你极大地受它影响
and being a Cleverman forces you to be consumed by it.
- 那会怎么样? - 听听你脑子里的声音吧
- How's that? - Ah, you listen to the voices in your head.
有人可能会觉得你疯了
Some people think that you're crazy.
但他们说的越多 你反而更坚信这一切
The more they say it, the more you believe it,
你一定会在那个黑暗又无法言说的地方
and you find yourself in a dark place
找回你自己
where no words can help you.
要是连你都不能把这一切处理好 我怎么可能啊?
If you couldn't handle everything, what makes you think I can?
你这一生已经在和这些事作斗争了
Well, you've been dealing with this your whole life--
人们谈论你 贬低你
people talking about you, putting you down,
说你是妓♥女♥生的孩子
"The whore's child."
但正是这些塑造了你
But it's molded you,
让你变成了这个角色
shaped you for this role.
你就是为此而生的
You're ready for this.
邦迪
Boondee.
我还是我
It's still me.
我还以为我再也见不到你了
I thought I'd never see you again.
我是来接你回家的
I'm here to take you home.
再也没有家了
There is no home.
拉塔妮和朱卡拉怎么样?
Latani and Djukara?
朱卡拉
Djukara.
我的孩子
Oh, my boy.
我告诉过他...
Oh, I told him...
我告诉过他要冷静
I told him to be calm.
嘘
Shh.
拉塔妮
Latani.
拉塔妮还活着
There's Latani.
我们要找到她
We need to find her.
但你现在安全吗?
But you're safe?
要是你也和我现在一样…
When you look like me...
隔离中心的人就不会朝你开枪
the CA don't shoot.
他们都更愿意假装我不在这里
They prefer to pretend that I'm not here.
可你就在这里啊
You are here.
你要是把钥匙给我 列个物品清单
If you give me your keys and a list of things you need,
我很乐意效劳
I'm happy to go get them.
我不能请求你做这些事儿
I can't ask you to do that.
没事儿
It's fine.
我该走了
I better go.
你真的很怕他 对吧?
You're really scared of him, aren't you?
发生了什么?
What's happened?
我不能说
I can't say.
说出来也许会减少你对他的恐惧
Might make you less scared if you talk about it.
你也不开灯 坐在这儿干嘛呢?
Why are you sitting here in the dark?
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
并不好
Not really.
我能为你做什么吗?
What can I get you?
我的DNA测试显示类人一项呈阳性
My DNA comes up as positive for subhuman.
为什么会这样?
Why is that?
亲爱的 我们现在有宝宝了
My darling, we're having a baby,
正如我们一直梦想的那样
just like we dreamed of.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
他将会是世界上最健康的小朋友
It's gonna be the healthiest child that's ever been born.
你怎么能这样对我?
You did this?
- 我是为了我们好 - 别碰我!
- For us, I did it for us. - Don't touch me!
我知道一时有点难以接受 但只要你…
Look, I know this is a shock, but once you...
你往我体内注射了不属于人类的东西
You implanted something in me without my knowledge,
而我毫不知情
something not human.
是在诊所里吗 那些医生干的?
And that clinic, the doctors?
还有谁 加洛德?
How many people, Jarrod?
还有多少人知道这件事?
How many people know what I'm carrying?
没有别人了 只有你 我 和医生
No one else knows, just you, me, and our doctor.
- 你可以信任他 我保证 - 信任?
- You can trust him, I promise you. - Trust?
你对你的妻子居然做得出这种事!
You did this to your wife!
我们可以一起抚养孩子长大
So that we can raise our child together.
我们会成为后世的楷模
We can be an example to those that come after.
我要是不说 你准备什么时候告诉我?
When were you gonna tell me?
- 一直等到他出生之后吗? - 我本想告诉你的 你相信我
- What, after it was born? - I wanted to tell you, believe me,
可你那么快乐
but you were so happy.
我不想让你慌了手脚
I... I didn't want to confuse you.
我不知道你会有什么反应
I didn't know how you'd react.
我怀着这个孩子安全吗?
Can I carry this baby safely to term?
这个项目要进行多久?
How long is the term?
你知道吗?这些问题你都知道吗?
Do you know? Do you know any of that?
还是说你只会双手一交叉为我祈祷
Or is it just cross your fingers and hope for the best?
还口口声声的说你爱我!
And you say that you love me!
我确认这个项目的安全性 不然我是不会对你做这种事的
I wouldn't do this unless I was sure it was safe.
- 我永远不会伤害你 - 可是你现在就正在我身上做实验!
- I'd never hurt you. - You're experimenting on me!
拿我的生命做赌注!
You're risking my life!
你会很安全的 我保证
You'll be safe, I promise you.
那就告诉我吧
All right, show me, then.
- 什么? - 告诉我 所有的一切我都要知道
- What? - I said show me. I wanna see everything.
加洛德!
Jarrod!
我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
别!求你了!
No! No, please!
不要!
No, no!
不要杀我 我怀孕了!
No, don't kill me! I'm pregnant!
求你不要伤害我!
Please don't hurt me!
我的孩子是个毛人 求你了!
My child's a Hairy! Please!
妈妈?
Mum?
你已经无力回天了
You can't fix the situation.
事情已经发生了
It's happened.
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表