剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
朱卡拉...
After Djukara...
我们的好儿子...
our boy...
我得走了
I have to go.
邦迪...
Boondee...
我能理解你为什么放弃生的希望
I understand why you gave up hope,
来到这里
came here.
不 是他们强迫我的
No. They forced me.
我是绝不会做出这样的选择的
I never would have chosen this.
- 瓦鲁 - 部长
- Waruu. - Minister.
- 说两句话再走? - 没问题
- A word? - Of course.
投票结果出来了
Uh, the polling results are in.
我们的滚动平均数下降了几个百分点
We've dropped several points on the rolling average.
也难怪 人们对整个当局的信任度都下降了
Granted, there's a drop in confidence across the board,
但对你的特殊提拔及你的表现
but responses to your specific appointment
反应并不是很好
and performance, well... it's not good.
你没能获得选民的信任
You're not invoking faith in the electorate.
他们当你是个只会说大话的花瓶
They see you as an ineffectual poster boy.
获得信任是需要时间的
It takes time.
我是个黑人 大家总是会觉得我就是个只会说空话的花瓶
As a black man, I'll always be seen as a poster boy.
但只要我们拿出了显著的成绩 他们的看法自然就会改变了
Opinion will change once we start getting results through.
我们没时间了
We don't have time.
你要改变人们对你的认知
You need to change people's perception of you.
要给我相信你的理由啊
Convince me to trust you.
一旦发现类人
If you have seen these subhumans
或毛人支持者
or Hairy sympathizers,
请立即与当地隔离中心支部联♥系♥
contact your local CA branch immediately.
一旦发现类人或毛人支持者
If you have seen these subhumans or Hairy sympathizers,
请立即与当地隔离中心支部联♥系♥
contact your local CA branch immediately.
快点
Hurry.
你们已进入禁区
You have entered a prohibited area.
跑!快跑!
Run! Run!
拉塔妮!
Latani!
跑 快点!
Run. Go!
- 我不走! - 快走 阿琳达!
- No! - Come on, Alinta!
- 走! - 放下武器!
- Go! - Drop the weapon!
- 我要开枪了! - 我说了放下武器!
- I will shoot! - I said drop the weapon!
妈妈!
Mom!
走啊!快跑!
Go! Run!
- 放弃抵抗 - 嗨!
- Relax. - Hey!
- 站住! - 阿琳达
- Stop! - Alinta.
- 后退! - 你被逮捕了!
- Step back! - You're under arrest!
你这个混♥蛋♥!
You bastard!
拉塔妮!
Latani!
- 拉塔妮! - 拉塔妮!
- Latani! - Latani!
- 你这几天一直和吉米在一起 - 是
- You've been with Jimmy. - Yeah.
那个老家伙把当时的事故都告诉你了 是吧?
The old bastard showed you the accident, didn't he?
你完全有理由恨我
You have every reason to hate me.
我确实恨你
Yeah, I do.
他还告诉了我一些别的事情
He showed me something else, too.
什么?
What's that?
木雅
Muya.
所有被蓝色爆♥炸♥球击中的人
Anyone that gets caught in the blue blast,
他们的木雅都将被永远困住
their muya gets trapped.
所有人吗?
Anyone?
对 所有人
Yeah, anyone.
那要是癌症现在就把我带走
Well, if the cancer takes me right now,
我就没办法和祖先们重逢了
there's no reunion for me with the ancestors.
是啊
Yep.
- 隔离中心的人都是混♥蛋♥! - 我就当你在赞美我了 亲爱的
- CA are scum! - I'll take that as a compliment, darling.
谢啦 小伙子们 后边就交给我们吧
Thank you, boys. We'll take it from here.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们得放她们走
We gotta let them go.
- 你脑子有病吧? - 放她们走
- What's your problem? - Let them go.
先等一下 多兰
Stand down, Dolan.
- 他们只是孩子啊 - 类人哪能算是孩子
- They're just kids. - Subbies aren't kids.
- 他们是畜生 你♥他♥妈♥哪根弦搭错了? - 你还好吧?
- They're animals. The hell is wrong with you? - Hey. You okay?
确定吗?
You sure?
那个女人
The woman.
她就是那个我跟你提起过的那个女人
She's the one I told you about.
你睡了个有孩子的妈?
You're doing a mum?
你睡了个有孩子的妈?
You're doing a mum?
我可真是没想到啊
Well, I never would've expected that.
转过身去 面向车站好
Turn around, face the car.
转过身去
Turn around.
这些长毛怪掠食人类的心脏
These subbies are ripping out people's hearts
而你的职责本应该是要阻止她们的
and you're supposed to be stopping them.
上车
Get in the car.
你准备对我做什么?
What are you gonna do with me?
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
等一下!
W-wait!
为什么停在这儿?
Why are we stopping?
我问你为什么停在这儿?
Why are we stopping?
多兰 多兰!
Dolan. Dolan!
过来
Come here.
你可以带你的女人走
You can have your woman.
带上她 离开这里
Go on, take her. Get out of here.
- 但只能带走妈妈一个人 - 兄弟 不能把她们分开
- But just the mum. - Man, you can't separate them.
你可没有在这儿讨价还价的余地
You are in no position to negotiate.
- 会没事的 - 那些女孩儿怎么办?
- It'll be all right. - What about the girls?
- 我会带她们进行脱毛项目 - 兄弟 你不能这么做!
- I'll take them in for processing now. - Man, you can't do that!
听好了 亲爱的
Listen, sunshine.
按我说的做 不然我就去举报你
Take the deal, or I'll report you.
你选吧
Your call.
算你识相
Wise man.
- 放她走! - 过来 你跟我走
- Let her go! - Come on, you're coming with me.
- 放她走!妈妈! - 过来!赶紧的!
- Let her go! Mum! - Come on! Come on!
- 你住手! - 你要跟我走!
- Just stop it! - You're coming with me!
- 进那辆货车里去 - 不要!
- In the van! - No!
- 进那辆货车里去! - 你这个混♥蛋♥!
- Get in the van! - You bastard!
- 小心头 - 嘘 安静点 亲爱的
- Watch your head. - Shh, quiet down, darling.
- 小心头 - 妈妈!
- Watch your head. - Mom!
妈妈!
Mom!
他要带她们去哪儿啊?
Where are they taking them?!
去脱毛 满意了吧?我们得走了
Processing, all right? We have gotta go.
你不能把我们分开!
You can't separate us!
你把自己搭进去也没意义好吗?
You being locked up won't help, all right?!
阿琳达!我会回来救你的!
Alinta! I'll come for you!
我很抱歉 加洛德
I am so sorry, Jarrod.
真是太糟糕了
This is...this is terrible.
太惨了 你...
It's an outrage. You...
你心里一定承受了巨大的痛苦
must be beside yourself.
有他们的消息吗 提出过什么要求之类的?
Have you heard anything from them, any sort of demands?
没有
Nothing.
这件事应该交由隔离中心处理
Well, the Containment Authority should handle this.
我们真的不希望媒体大肆报道这件事情
We really don't need news of it getting out.
这段监控视频已经被剪辑过了
This footage has already been edited
用于打包传播
into a package for broadcast.
我理解视频中的是人是你的妻子
Look, I understand this is your wife,
但同时也是个恐♥怖♥主♥义♥事件 事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
but this is also a terrorism issue, national security.
在此基础上 如果你散布这段监控视频
On that basis, it'd be a criminal offense,
那就属于刑事犯罪 甚至是叛国罪了
indeed treason, for you to disseminate the footage.
你不觉得公众也有权利知道
Wouldn't you say the public has a right
他们正面临着什么样的危险吗?
to know the serious danger it faces?
我反而觉得 公众需要感觉到他们是安全的
I would say the public has a need to feel assured
政♥府♥在保护他们
they are safe and protected from terrorism
让他们远离恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
by the government.
但他们并不安全啊
But they're not.
不要传播那段视频
Do not broadcast that footage.
那个毛人和我妻子最后一次出现
The last sighting of that Hairy and my wife
是在532扇形区
was in Sector 532, which would suggest
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表