剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
我们是大学同学
We went to university together.
我可是一路看着你高升啊
I've been watching your star rise.
- 对你印象非常深刻 - 谢谢 我也是
- Very impressive. - Thank you, and I yours.
萨拉在海牙国际法庭工作
Sarah's been working out of the Hague.
她的公众利益律师团队负责
Her team of public interest lawyers are responsible
揭露英军在伊♥拉♥克♥战争中
for exposing human rights abuses by the British forces
- 做出的侵犯人♥权♥的行为 - 谢谢
- during the Iraq war. - Thank you.
真希望我们能平心静气的在更好的现状时见面 玛莉昂
I wish we could be meeting under better circumstances, Marion.
我很失望 是在这样的情况下见面的
I am so disappointed that it's come to this.
我同意 最近一段时间 人人惶惶不安
I agree. You know, these are frightening times.
政♥府♥也在为人♥民♥倾尽其所能
The government's doing everything it can for our people.
我不是这个意思 玛莉昂
You misunderstand me, Marion.
我是想说 作为堂堂一国的部长
What I mean is as our appointed minister,
你本可以带领着全国人♥民♥
you could be celebrating coexistence
与另一种族和平共处 而不是剥去…
with a peaceful species instead of stripping one...
- 我们该走了 - 再说几句话 露西娅
- We should go. - Just a moment, Lucia.
我不认为类人是和平的
I'd hardly call the subhumans peaceful.
我们都见证过 他们有多残忍♥ 导致了多少人类伤亡
We've all witnessed their brutality, the deaths.
你用三个毛人袭击的受害者案例说服我
You give me three victims of a Hairy attack,
而我能给你举出30个人类袭击毛人的案例
and I will give you 30 more of human.
这就是为什么我们
That's why we have the
- 设立了监狱系统 - 我上次来核实情况的时候
- penitentiary system. - Last time I checked,
修正主义还不意味着
correctional justice was not the same
从系统中将一整个种族完全删除呢
as systematically castrating an entire race.
事发突然 其危险性是前所未有的
Emergence has been unprecedented and vicious.
同化项目能够使公众安心...
The Inclusion reassures the general public...
就因为我们惩罚了那些和我们不一样的种族吗?
That we punish people who are different?
同化项目并不是一种消除或者惩罚
The Initiative isn't about elimination
而是一种集成...
or punishment, it's about integration...
让类人有机会像我们一样生活
giving subhumans the choice to live as we do.
你可能是没有在大量生产黄色的星星
You might not be mass producing yellow stars,
但秃头的人也同样引人注目
but bald heads are just as conspicuous.
不出意外的话 下一次我出场的时候
And make no mistake, when I come knocking,
遭殃的就是你了
it's your name on the door
而你会作为错误的典范被载入史册
and your name on the wrong side of history.
要记得 玛莉昂 你当初进入政界
Remember, you wanted to enter politics
是为了要让它做出改变的
to make a difference, Marion.
- 很高兴认识你 康提小姐 - 我也是
- Nice to meet you, Miss Conti. - Mm.
好啦 小家伙 不会再疼了
There you go, little one. That won't hurt anymore.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thank you. - It's my pleasure.
很高兴能在这里见到你 部长
It's good to see you here, Minister.
你做得很好
You're doing a fine job.
能和这些人一起工作简直是特权了
Oh, it's a privilege working with these people.
有遇到什么问题吗?
You haven't had any issues?
目前没有
No, not at all.
他们很慷慨地跟我们讲述他们土地上的故事
They're so generous with their stories about the land
和他们一生的见闻
and things they've seen.
有些人都已经几百岁了
Some of them are hundreds of years old.
好吧...
Well...
你肯听他们说话真是太好了
it's just great that you listen.
你也可以啊?
Well, why wouldn't you?
好了 接下来就是你咯
Okay, you're next.
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
要开始咯
Okay, there you go.
加里!
Jarli!
我认识这个人
I know this man.
他以前在我老公手下工作
He worked for my husband.
她老公强迫我带他来这个地方
Her husband forced me to lead him here.
他知道他的妻子正和宾达在一起
He knows his wife is with the Bindawu.
我得离开这里 否则你们都会有危险
None of you are safe as long as I'm here.
- 你要回到他身边吗? - 只有这样才是最好的选择啊
- You would go back to him? - I have to do what's best.
- 这孩子是我们中的一员 - 我们的事情 你知道的太多了
- The child is one of us. - You know too much about us.
不 你错了 要是我能够和他谈谈
No, you misunderstand. If I can just talk to him,
我肯定可以说服他 让他意识到现在所做的事情是错误的
I know I can convince him that what he's doing is wrong.
我还会回来的 我保证
And then I will return. I promise.
- 他为什么会听你的? - 这样太冒险了
- Why would he listen to you? - Too risky.
今天他派这个人过来
Look, today he's brought this man.
明天他就能派一支军队来 你们明白吗?
Tomorrow he could send an army. Do you understand?
不 我去城市里 亲手杀了他
No, I will go to the city, kill him,
- 完成我最开始的任务 - 不能再杀人了
- and finish what I started. - No more killing.
暴♥力♥事件已经够多了
There's been too much violence already.
你丈夫也是把邦迪
Your husband is the one
还有很多同胞变成这个样子的罪魁祸首之一
that did this to Boondee, too many others.
- 他该死 - 不 那只会更加激怒人类
- He deserves to die. - No, that'll just provoke the humans.
求你们了 他不会伤害我和孩子的
Please, he won't harm me or the baby.
我必须要试一试
I have to try.
我先进去 一会儿就出来
I'll be in and out.
你在这里等我
You wait here.
要是你看到什么不对劲的 就逃跑 知道吗?
If you see anything go down, just bolt, okay?
去找哈利 明白?
Go tell Harry. Got it?
科恩 有摄像头
Koen. Camera.
你感觉怎么样呀?
How's it feeling?
把这个喝了
Now drink this.
然后你就可以进入下一阶段了
Then you're ready for the next stage.
我去准备一下你第四环节要用的药剂 马上就回来
I'll be back in a sec with your IV unit.
有人入侵!
Man on radio: We have a disturbance!
所有工作人员 请求紧急支援!
All officers, urgent assistance required!
收到
Copy that.
不要这么做
Don't do this.
你应该为你的身份和种族感到骄傲
You're proud of who you are and where you're from.
想想拉塔妮
Think of Latani.
我想要正大光明地去街上找她
I need to be able to look for her
而不是终日提心吊胆 躲躲藏藏
on the streets openly without fear.
这种状况不会持续太久的
It won't always be like this.
我想找到我女儿
I want to find my daughter.
这是唯一的办法了
This is the only way.
求你了
Please.
就算你终止了这个项目 又怎样呢?
You shut this down, then what?
我还要继续过着被追捕的日子
I go back to being hunted on the streets.
抓住他 现在!
On the ground, now!
科恩? 这边走
Koen? This way.
检验呈阳性
Tests are positive.
这是类人的毛发
The hair comes from a subhuman.
不过 奇怪的是 这根毛发的细胞结构
Although, curiously, not the same cellular structure
和我们之前检测的都不一样
as the those we've worked with before.
对其进行DNA身份检查
Run an ID check on the DNA.
谢谢
Thank you.
真是对不起咯
If you'll excuse me.
瓦鲁
Waruu.
你看到科恩的视频了吗?
Have you seen this footage of Koen?
这可是你的责任
This is on your shoulders.
你两次都阻止我拿走那份液体
You withheld the sap from me twice.
那是唯一能阻止他的东西
It's the only thing that can stop him.
谨慎一点儿 瓦鲁
Careful, Waruu.
我可是你唯一的盟友
I'm the only ally you have.
现在是我做的不够好咯?
Well, it's not doing me much good right now, is it?
- 我们会找到科恩并制♥服♥他的 - 那时就太晚了
- We will find Koen, overpower him. - It's too late.
你现在分心了 注意力不集中 一直对我遮遮掩掩的
You've been distracted, unfocused, keeping things from me.
我们谈谈你对我的欺骗吧 瓦鲁
Let us talk about deception, Waruu.
你打算什么时候告诉我你体内也有毛人的成分?
When were you going to tell me the Hairy essence works in you?
还是说你以为我会看不出来?
Or did you think I wouldn't notice?
你别逼我
Don't push me.
我分分钟都能毁掉你
I can ruin you any time I want.
你只需要记得我现在是谁
You just remember who I am now.
我能做什么就够了
What I can do.
加洛德
Jarrod.
恐怕要让你失望了 你带来的头发
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but the hair you brought in?
并没有发现什么异常
Nothing unusual there at all.
就是一根健康人类的毛发
Belongs to a healthy specimen of human.
我知道了
I see. Um...
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表