剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
你好 格温
and hello to Gwen.
他们给你选的名字很好听
It's a beautiful name they've chosen for you.
我叫格温
My name is Gwen.
特雷弗 另一车货也要都卸下来
Trev, make sure you unpack that other truck.
都弄完之后记得把地拖一下
And mop the floors when you're done.
加油干哟 特雷弗
Put your back into it, Trev.
快点 特雷弗 今天要完成呢!
Come on, Trev, today!
确认身份
Confirm ID.
身份已确认
ID confirmed.
...进行指纹和手部识别
...fingerprint and hand recognition standing.
这位是特雷弗 能和我们说两句吗?
This is Trevor. Would you mind having a couple of words with us?
希望你能跟我们聊聊
We were hoping that you might be able to tell us
住在贝尼隆区的感受
how it's been settling into Bennelong House.
你这是下班了准备回家吗?
Are you on your way home from work?
失陪了
Excuse me
在城市变成这个鬼样子之前 你是做什么的呢?
So, before this city went to hell, what did you do for work?
你是做什么的呢?
What do you do?
安保
A security guard.
- 假扮警♥察♥吗 - 我以前确实是警♥察♥
- Pretend policeman. - I was once.
- 后来呢? - 现在去做安保了
- And that's it? - Now I do security.
那你为什么不再做警♥察♥了呢?
So, you left the police force because...?
政♥府♥采用了
Well, when all the new security
全新的安保措施
measures were brought in by the government,
上百名警力都被调遣
hundreds of police were redeployed
我们也无能为力呀
whether we liked it or not.
我们要是反抗 所有的权利就都没了
If we objected, we lost all our entitlements
也没机会再做政♥府♥工作了
and any other chance of government work.
他们把我分配来做安保
I got security.
来呀 我要杀得你这个毛小子屁滚尿流
Come on, then, I'm gonna beat your Hairy ass.
...从这里去到他们不同的工作场所
...from here to their various places of work.
- 你的象吗? - 是的
- That your bishop? - Yeah.
刚刚还说那是你的骑士呢
Could've sworn it was your knight before.
你是想跟老太太起争执吗?
You gonna argue with an old lady?
这位是特雷弗
And this is Trevor.
能和我们说两句吗 特雷弗
Would you mind having a few of words with us, Trevor?
成为人类是什么感觉?
Can you tell us how it feels now to be a human?
特雷弗 我们可以参观一下你的住处吗?
Trevor, can we have a look at your place?
失陪了
Excuse me.
...我们庆祝相同的习俗
...observe the same customs,
拥有共同的希望 信仰和忠诚
and join in the hopes, beliefs, and loyalties
正是这些要素让我们生而为人
that are the very things that make us human
与动物有本质区别
and set us apart from the animals.
跟你说一下宵禁的两点好处吧
I'll tell you two good things about the curfew.
是什么?
What's that?
城市像死一般寂静
The city's dead quiet.
没有车 没有警报器
No cars, no sirens.
什么都没有
Nothing.
另一点是...
The second thing is...
城市里的所有灯都关掉了
all the city lights are out,
你就能看到星星了
so you can finally see the stars.
感觉我回到了乡下
Makes me feel like I'm back on country.
看到上面那只大鸸鹋了吗?
You see that big emu up there?
在那儿 正全速奔跑呢
It's there, running full pelt.
我只能看到银河和南十字星
All I see is the Milky Way and the Southern Cross.
你得去看乌云
You've gotta look at the dark clouds,
别看星星
not the stars.
我满眼都是星星
All I see is stars.
你的力量很强大 孩子
You're powerful, boy.
我并没觉得
Doesn't feel like it.
我每次使用那个蓝色的爆♥炸♥技能 都没什么准头
Don't have accuracy when I use the blue blast thing.
那可不是武器
It's not a weapon.
用起来就是像武器啊
It works like a weapon.
孩子 这个力量可不能乱用
It's a power not to be messed with, boy.
任何人只要被爆♥炸♥击中
Anyone who's caught in its blast
就再也不能从这一生命中超脱了
can no longer move on from this life.
会怎样?长生不老吗?
So, what, they become immortal?
恰恰相反
Opposite.
他们会失去最本质的东西
They lose their essence.
灵魂吗?
Their soul?
一旦他们死了 一切也就结束了
Once they die, that's it.
他们不能去找自己的先祖
They can't join their ancestors,
也不能继续轮回
they don't move on.
就是不复存在了
They simply cease to exist.
他们的离开也没有踪迹可循吗?
So, there's no trace of them left?
就这么被抹掉了?
They've been obliterated?
斯莱德?
Slade?
要是不能利用这一天赋来完成需要做的事情
What's the point in having this gift
那要它何用呢?
if you can't use it the way you need to?
不要控制它
Stop forcing things.
让能量自然迸发
Allow the powers to come through.
- 你不能出去 - 我要去贝尼隆的那个房♥子
- You can't go out there. - I'm going to Bennelong House.
那里戒备森严 到处都是守卫
The place will be swarming with security.
- 你根本就没办法靠近你丈夫 - 我要去
- You won't get anywhere near your husband. - I'm going.
我认识瓦鲁
I know Waruu.
他了解你们这些人
He knows your people.
他会尽一切可能阻止这种事发生的
He'll make it impossible.
你怎么知道?
How do you know that?
- 他是我儿子 - 科恩和瓦鲁?
- He's my son. - Koen and Waruu?
对不起
I'm sorry.
这样会让你感觉开心一点吗?
Does that make you feel better?
对我一点用都没有
It doesn't help me at all.
我只是想让你明白 你要面对的是什么
I'm just letting you know what you're up against.
我知道我的敌人是什么
I know what I'm up against.
愚昧 恐惧 憎恨
Ignorance, fear, hatred.
这些东西在这里一个都没有
There's none of that here.
你要记得你是在跟谁讲话
And you need to remember who you're talking to.
是啊…
Yes...
你可是那两个大人物的妈啊
the mother who shaped those two sons.
我并不引以为傲
I'm not proud.
你是人类
You're human.
你可以开车载我去贝尼隆的房♥子那儿
You can drive me to Bennelong House.
- 我不能 - 这是你欠我的
- I can't. - You owe me.
我又不是我儿子
I am not my son.
带我去贝尼隆的房♥子!
Take me to Bennelong House!
我去吧
I'll do it.
我为什么要相信你?
Why should I trust you?
因为我是这里唯一有身份证的人
Because I'm the only one in this place who has valid ID.
- 很高兴我们能帮助到你 - 拍得让人印象深刻啊
- I'm glad we could help. - It's very impressive.
- 我学东西很快的 部长 - 可别这么谦虚
- I'm a fast learner, Minister. - Don't be so modest.
自从发布声明后 好多毛人
Ever since the announcement, we've had a large number of Hairies
都是冲着法案来的
come forward for the Initiative.
这样我们俩都发展的不错
Well, you're making us both look good.
我觉得可以称之为双赢 你觉得呢?
I'd call that a win-win, wouldn't you?
正有此意
That's exactly what I'd call it.
当然 也存在一些反对声音
Well, there's been some pushback, of course.
人们担心我们把毛人变得和人类一样
People worry that we're exacerbating the problem
无法分辨 反而是在恶化局势
by making Hairies practically invisible.
我们只是让他们变得最接近人类
We're making them practically human,
以消除威胁
negating the threat.
一年前 类人还几乎是神话般的存在呢
Subhumans were merely a myth a year ago.
看看外边还有什么事儿发生吧
What else is out there?
放开他!
Get away with him!
这是几天前市民遭受攻击的录像
This is footage of an attack on some civilians a few days ago.
我想知道那是谁 或者是个什么东西
I need to know who or what that is.
瓦鲁?
Waruu?
瓦鲁?
Waruu?
没问题 部长 我马上去查
Absolutely, Minister. I'll get right onto it.
两个猎人可以结伴去到离营地很远的地方
Two hunters would travel far from the camp
为家人寻找食物
to collect food for their family.
年长的那个猎人总是能带回更多食物
The older hunter would always bring more back.
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表