剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
它是有生命的
It has a pulse.
只要用科恩的一滴血就可以激活它
One drop of Koen's blood activated it.
现在它已经无坚不摧了
Now nothing can damage it.
没有什么能摧毁它
Nothing.
这个就可以
Except this.
但是我还不知道要怎么做
But I don't know how yet.
能看一下吗?
May I?
这是一个器官
It's organic.
曾经是植物的一部分
Once plant material
经过多年的石化作用 现在是化石了
and now, through petrification, stone.
太不可思议了
It's amazing.
但我拿到它的时候 它还是液体状态啊
But it was liquid when I took it.
是吗?
That so?
真奇怪
How strange.
我是瓦鲁·韦斯特
Waruu West.
在我赶到之前 什么都不要做
Don't do anything until I get there.
我得走了
Gotta go.
我们现在是一条绳上的蚂蚱了 对吧?
We're working together now, aren't we?
我会再把它拿过来的
I'll bring it back.
那你就会错过黄金时间哦
You'll lose valuable time.
那就让它变回原始的刑天吧
Turn it back into its original form.
荣幸至极
It'll be my pleasure.
我女儿呢?
Where's my daughter?
我们发现阿琳达·韦斯特和一个毛人在一起
Alinta West was found in the company of a Hairy.
- 这是很严重的罪名了 - 撤掉她的这个罪名
- It's a serious offense. - That offense needs to disappear.
你女儿的信息并没有记录在系统中
Your daughter's details are not in the system.
就好像她从来都不存在一般 你能解释一下吗?
It's as if she never existed. Can you explain that?
那你们怎么知道那是我女儿的?
Then how do you know the girl you have is my daughter?
争执了一番之后 她亲口说的
She told us. After some argument.
你们要是敢动她一根汗毛...
If you've hurt her in any way...
她好得很 别担心
She's unharmed. Don't worry.
现在她的一切信息都清楚了 包括她的罪行
And all of her details now, including her crime,
- 我们都会录入到系统中 - 系统就是我掌管的
- are in the system. - I am the system.
让她跟我走 在家里关禁闭就行
Release her to me under house arrest.
给她标记为安全
Put a security tag on her.
对她的指控 我晚些会处理
I'll deal with the charges later.
- 她现在在哪儿? - 我带你去
- Now where is she? - I'll take you.
谢天谢地 你没事
Thank God you're all right.
你怎么就这么蠢呢?
How stupid are you?
很高兴见到你 爸爸
Nice to see you, too, Dad.
你妈妈知道你干了什么事儿吗?
Does your mother know what you've been up to?
她在哪儿?
Where is she?
我不知道
I don't know.
- 告诉我 - 我真的不知道
- Tell me. - I have no idea.
我们被捕之后就被分开了
We all got split up when we were arrested.
我要去找拉塔妮
I need to find Latani.
- 你得跟我回家 - 不要
- You're coming home with me. - No way.
我不能再失去你了
I'm not losing you again.
你从没有失去过我
You didn't lose me.
他们会给你打上安全的标记
They're gonna fit you with a security tag.
我会带你回家的
I'll take you home.
你真恶心
You're sick.
想要这个吗?
You want this back?
送给你了呀
It's yours.
你今天心情不错啊
You're in a good mood.
来一根吗?
You coming?
这样我们能暖和点儿
Keep this warm for us.
我觉得
I reckon.
看来你也没有这么难以接近嘛
Maybe you're not such a prick.
你这歉道的也太差劲了吧
That's a crap apology.
谁在道歉了?
Who's apologizing?
不管你对琳达说过什么 现在都起效了
Whatever you said to Linda worked.
做的不错
So, good one.
好点儿了吗?
Getting any better?
没有
No.
有奈瑞达和姑娘们的消息了吗?
Any news of Nerida and the girls?
你做出这些决定 心里一定很不好受
Mustn't have been easy, what you did.
就是多做了几次深呼吸而已
Just a bit of deep breathing, that's all.
可不止这一点儿
No, not that bit.
你都原谅了不可被原谅的事情了
You forgave the unforgiveable.
你为什么要那么做?
Why'd you do it?
悲痛当时已经把我逼疯了
I was crazy with grief.
我嫉妒
Jealousy.
我爱过你父亲
I loved your father.
很爱很爱
Too much.
于是我开着车 径直朝他撞过去
I just drove straight at them.
我看到你妈妈马上就要分娩了
And I could see your mother had gone into labor.
我抓住她的胳膊
I grabbed her arm and I pulled.
把她从废墟里拉出来
I pulled her from the wreckage.
她流了很多血
There was so much blood.
然后你就出生了
And you were coming.
我能看出来
I could see that.
没什么能阻止你的诞生
Weren't nothing gonna stop you popping out
你在一堆玻璃 血 金属中生产出来
right there in the glass and blood and metal.
我没什么要做的
I didn't have to do much.
我一直都觉得她的死是我的错
I always thought it was my fault that she died.
那与你无关 孩子
It's got nothing to do with you, boy.
是我做了这一切
I brought all this on.
我觉得我们扯平了
I guess we're even, then.
胡扯的够多了
Ah. Enough yapping.
得先给你做件和他们不一样的衣服
We gotta get you out of them clothes.
你是领导者 孩子
You're a leader, boy.
你得开始慢慢地表现的像领导者了
You gotta start looking like one.
像吉米叔叔那样
Like Uncle Jimmy.
乱糟糟的头发 还不♥穿♥鞋子
Mad hair and no shoes.
喜欢吗?
You like it?
我自己的房♥间 家具不是该自己选吗?
Don't I get to choose any of my own stuff?
只要你踏出家门一步 隔离中心的警报器就会响
Step outside, the alarm gets activated at CA.
而且你的安全标记也会就此作废
Damage or break the security tag, same thing.
我去做晚饭
I'll make us some dinner
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表