剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
你背叛了我们 加里 请你离开这里
You've disobeyed us, Jarli. You must leave.
现在!
Now!
他们会给你打一个安全标记
They're gonna fit you with a security tag.
我带你回家
I'll take you home.
你会想知道在这期间都发生了什么的
You'll wonder what all the fuss was about.
你不能决定孰生孰死 哈利
You don't get to decide who lives or dies, Harry!
如果我们想要平等的
But if we want to live side by side,
每个人都能接受彼此的生活
everyone accepting everyone else,
我们就得换个方式去实现
well, then, we have to find another way.
停止你的同化项目 瓦鲁
Shut your initiative down, Waruu,
不然我就替你了结了它
or I'll do it for you.
他当时要…
He was going to, um...
...伤害我的孩子
...hurt the baby.
他想...
He wanted to...
把孩子从我身体里拿走
He wanted to take it out of me.
我们应该报♥警♥
I think we better call the police.
不 等一下
No, no, wait, wait, wait. Um...
你不会告诉他们事情原委的 对吧?
You're not gonna tell them, are you?
或者我们可以编个故事...
Perhaps we could come up with a story or...
天啊 对不起
Oh, God, I'm sorry.
他为什么要把孩子从你身体里拿出来?
Why did he want to remove your child?
我不知道 可能他已经不信任我了吧
I don't know. I think maybe he didn't trust me.
为什么?
Why not?
你为什么心甘情愿被他拉进这趟浑水里呢?
Why did you let him drag you into all this mess? Mm?
他为什么要让你做同化项目的发言人呢?
Let you be the face of the initiative?
你为类人区做了那么多努力 瓦鲁
After all that work you did in the Zone, Waruu.
那样做有什么好处?
What good did that do?
同化项目是目前唯一能让我看到拯救毛人的希望的方法
The initiative's the only way I could see to save the Hairies.
他没想…
Well, he isn't going...
他生前从没想过要救任何人
He wasn't going to save anyone.
你的孩子是毛人吗?
Is your child a Hairy?
这样他一直
Makes sense.
在做的这些实验就都说得通了
All the experimenting he's been doing.
他什么都没跟你说 是吗?
He didn't tell you, did he?
你不会告诉任何人的 对吧?
You're not gonna tell anyone, are you?
别担心
Don't worry.
我一个字都不会说出去的
I won't tell a soul.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
我们毕竟一起在类人区里共事了这么久
All that time we worked together in the Zone.
好
Yeah.
但你该离开了
But you should go.
现在要做什么
So... what now?
还是要和我哥哥继续纠缠
Still gotta sort out my brother,
看看能否让他恢复理智
see if he's come to his senses.
那我可能要离开你了
I might leave you to that.
去别的地方对你来说可能更好
Probably best if you go to the others.
我先去把车开过来
I'll go get the van first.
诊所现在估计已经戒备森严了
The clinic will be crawling with security.
- 你自己小心别惹上麻烦 - 现在说这些可是有点晚了
- Just stay out of trouble. - Bit late for that.
加里
Jarli.
加里!
Jarli!
你想去找你妈妈吗?
You wanna find your mother?
我妈妈?
My mother?
- 我去叫我父亲 - 你谁都不能说
- I'll go tell my father. - Can't tell no-one.
他们肯定会阻止我们
They'll stop us.
我能找到你妈妈
I'll find your mother.
还有所有被他们关起来的人
And everyone else they locked up.
你要去吗?
You with me?
瓦鲁!
Waruu!
瓦鲁!
Waruu!
你还活着
You're alive.
他不在这儿
He's not here.
- 你妈妈在哪儿? - 我这就告诉你
- Where's your mum? - I'll show you.
你觉得这个隔离中心的多兰会帮我吗?
And you reckon this CA fella Dolan will help me?
我不知道
I don't know.
- 拉塔妮在哪里? - 我俩是被分开关押的
- Where's Latani? - They separated us.
走吧 你跟我一起去
Come on. You're coming with me.
如果我离开这间屋子 这个玩意儿会发出警报的
It goes off if I step outside the house.
他把你软禁在这儿了?
He's holding you here?
那就敲碎这东西
Well, then we smash it off.
那也会触发警报的
That'll set off the alarm too.
我不能把你留在这儿啊
I'm not leaving you here with him.
你去找妈妈吧
Go find Mum.
你们俩只要能见上面 一定能想出解决办法的
When you're all together, you can work out what to do.
你说过你已经处理好他的事了
You said you'd deal with him.
政♥府♥设施都被摧毁了
Government facilities have been destroyed.
新闻记者在大楼外日夜蹲守
News crews are camped outside the building.
我对此负全部责任
I take full responsibility.
我们看上去弱不禁风!完全失控了!
We look weak! Out of control!
好像完全不知道我们在做什么一样!
We look like we don't know what we're doing!
我会找到他 跟他和平谈判 否则我就引咎辞职
I'll find him, neutralise him, or I'll resign.
口说无凭啊
These are just words.
那对这件事 你又做了些什么工作呢?
What have you actually done about this?
我正在疏通一些领导人的关系
I'm working on a number of leads.
你真是个天生的政客
You're a born politician.
你嘴里一套一套的说辞
You know, there's more spin in you
真是比我们所有人的加起来都多
than there is in the rest of us put together.
我会找到他的
I will find him.
有个女孩儿和他在一起
There's a girl with him.
之前的录像里从来没出现过这个人 她是谁?
I haven't seen her before, in any of our footage. Who is she?
奥德丽·马丁
Audrey Martin.
无犯罪记录
No criminal record.
她的行踪呢?
And her whereabouts?
没有固定居所
No fixed address.
我已经打了紧急电♥话♥让人去锁定她的位置了
I put out an urgent call to locate her.
我们得跟诊所的工作人员说一声
We should let the staff at the clinic know
让他们时刻留意一下这个女孩儿
to keep an eye out in case she returns.
诊所不会再营业了
Oh, we're not reopening the clinic.
换一批新设备很快的
Replacing the equipment will be simple enough.
最多几天就换好了
A couple of days at most.
我去诊所看过了
I visited the clinic.
并没有看到人们口中所谓的怪物
And I saw no monsters.
对啊
Exactly.
这就是同化项目的作用啊
That's what the initiative does...
把他们变成像我们一样的人类 我们都和你有同样的感受
makes them like us so that we feel as you do now.
在诊所 你有受到攻击吗?
At the clinic, were you under attack?
他们有没有飞起来
Were they in full flight,
有没有长着尖尖的指甲
razor-sharp fingernails out,
是不是比你能想象到的要更快更有力量?
faster and more powerful than anything you could imagine?
他们有想要撕烂你的心脏吗 玛莉昂?
Were they wanting to rip your heart out, Marian?
当然没有
Of course not.
那你就没见到真正的毛人
Then you have not seen a Hairy.
韦斯特先生!能回应一下吗?
Mr West! Mr West, could you comment, please?
由于在同化项目诊所发生的袭击事件
Following this cowardly attack on the inclusion clinic,
人类安♥全♥局♥今天宣布
the Department of Human Safety today declares
所有类人需强制接受同化项目
that inclusion will now be compulsory for all subhumans.
我们不会受到毛人支持者引发的
We will not be intimidated
恐怖袭击事件的威胁
by terrorist activities from Hairy sympathisers.
我们不会改变立场及行事方式
We will not change who we are or how we live.
一旦发现类人 一律逮捕
Any subhuman found will be arrested
由武警护送到诊所
and escorted by armed guard to the clinic.
为进一步保护市民
To further protect our citizens,
贝尼朗将24小时戒♥严♥
Bennelong House will now be under 24-hour guard.
未经有关部门许可
No residents of Bennelong House
贝尼朗不得以任何理由
will be permitted to leave
擅自离开
the premises for any reason whatsoever.
我将不会再回答任何问题 谢谢
I will not be taking any questions. Thank you.
你说不再回答任何问题是什么意思?
What do you mean, you're not taking any questions?
韦斯特先生?
Mr West? Mr West?
琳达还被关在那儿 是吗?
But Linda's there, yeah?
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表