剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
记住教训吧
Learn from it.
你知道了 对吧?
You knew, didn't you?
- 放轻松 - 她杀了他们吗?
- Take it easy. - Did she kill them?
回答我!
Answer me!
是不是琳达杀了我的父母?
Did Linda kill my parents?
是她
Yeah, she did.
恭喜你 小♥弟♥弟♥
Well done, little brother.
你终于搞清楚状况了
You finally figured it out.
琳达从来不是你所以为的那种女人
Linda's never been the woman you thought she was.
她是个冷血动物
She's cold-blooded.
她袭击那辆车的时候 她很清楚自己在干什么
She knew exactly what she was doing when she rammed their car.
她也在跟踪你
She was after you, too.
那个和丈夫一起沉睡的女人的遗腹子
The unborn child of the woman sleeping with her husband.
你现在还活着 完全是因为运气
Sheer luck you're still here.
到宵禁时间了
It's curfew.
我要喝一杯
I'm getting a drink.
你一直在对我撒谎
You lied to me all my life.
我知道你为什么要来这儿
I know why you came here.
是吗?
Do you?
此时此刻 世界上只有一个人
There's only one person in
可以完全体会你的心情
the world who knows how you feel right now
就是我
me.
我们是兄弟
We're brothers.
这一点是不会改变的
Nothing changes that.
这就是你为什么向斯莱德出♥卖♥♥♥我的原因?
Is that why you sold me to Slade?
抛弃你的家人...
And then abandoned your family...
抛弃我们所有人 投靠隔离中心?
all of us... to the CA?
奈瑞达 琳达
Nerida, Linta.
你为什么要这么做?
Why'd you do it?
我迷失了自我
I was lost.
犯了错
Made a mistake.
你看看这个地方
Look at this place.
不!
No!
这是我的地盘
This is my place.
我说了算
My place.
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表