剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
她很好 让我们都团结在一起
Yeah, she's fine. Keeping everyone in line.
我们还需要一些毯子
We need blankets, though.
- 在走廊的橱柜里 - 好的
- That hallway cupboard. - Sure.
- 那里总共有多少人? - 大概20多个人
- How many are there altogether? - About 20 of us.
靠 就剩这么点了?
Shit. Is that all?
是啊
Yeah.
我们要把琳达从瓦鲁家里救出来
We need to get Linta out of Waruu's place.
多兰说他已经在入侵系统试图删除标签了
Dolan says he's hacking the system, deactivating the tag.
你相信他吗?
Do you trust him?
等他真的能把标签删除了再说吧…
But if he can get the tag off...
我们走吧
Well, let's go.
1-3正在行进中 请求马上支援
1-3 in progress. Request immediate assistance.
收到 正在移♥动♥ 完毕
Copy that. Travelling. Over.
请输入安全账号♥
Enter secure ID.
亨德里克斯警官 安全账号♥已确认
Officer Hendricks. Secure ID confirmed.
无法查询到结果
Record not found.
是否创建新纪录?
Create new record?
创建完成 请输入信息
Complete and enter details.
软禁 变好252
Home arrest order 252.
请重新确认身份信息
Reconfirm ID to access.
拒绝登陆
Denied.
安全账号♥无法用于此操作请求
Secure ID not applicable to this order.
多兰249 是吧?
Dolan 249, right?
对 我来帮我同事查个东西 他是第四级别的
Yeah, just, uh... doing a favour for a mate. Level 4.
- 你要弄很久吗? - 很快就好了
- Are you gonna be long? - No. Not too long.
好吧
Yeah.
任务艰巨啊
Heavy, man.
一定要成功啊
Come on.
有点不对劲
That's weird.
阿姨?
Aunty?
阿姨 来
Aunty, come on.
起来吧
Come on.
不!
No!
阿姨
Aunty.
阿琳达呢
Alinta.
拉塔妮呢
Latani.
瓦鲁把阿琳达锁在他家里了
Waruu's got Alinta locked up at his place.
拉塔妮 我也不知道她在哪儿
Latani, I don't know.
- 我们会把她们都救出来的 - 是啊 先上车吧
- But we're gonna get 'em back. - Yeah. Come on.
等会儿再说吧
Later.
人类安♥全♥局♥今天宣布
The Department of Human Safety today declares
所有类人必须强制执行同化项目
that inclusion will now be compulsory for all subhumans.
一旦发现类人 一律抓捕
Any subhuman found will be arrested
由武警护送到诊所
and escorted by armed guard to the clinic.
我不会再回答任何问题 谢谢
I will not be taking any questions. Thank you.
韦斯特先生 你觉得处在你这个位置上安全吗?
Do you feel secure in your position, Mr West?
- 嘿 小家伙 - 嘿
- Hey, bub. - Hey.
我带了些吃的来
Got some takeaway.
正好 我正打算做饭呢
Good. I was gonna cook.
不用了
No need.
我买♥♥了Kimbo的吃的
Kimbo's.
帮我拿几个碗吧?
Wanna help me get some bowls?
好的
Sure.
拒绝访问
Denied.
拒绝访问
Denied.
天啊
God.
安全标记已失效
Security tag deactivated.
你要让小孩子喝酒?
You're giving alcohol to kids now?
我努力在把你当做大人看待了
Just treating you like an adult.
我看过隔离中心袭击的监控录像了
You know, I saw footage of the attack on the CA vans.
不知道你是怎么活下来的
I don't know how you survived.
你把我们留在那儿等死
You left us for dead.
他们会杀掉我们的
They were gonna kill us.
而你就那样走掉了
And you just left.
你说得对
You're right.
这就是你所谓的能让一切好起来的方式?
Is this where you say you're going to make it all better?
我做不到
Nah, I can't make it better.
是我搞砸了
Truth is, I screwed up.
但是我找到了你
But I found you,
让他们把你放了出来 让你现在跟我在一起
and I got them to release you to me, and now you're here.
等你不再生我气了
So when you're done being angry with me,
或许你可以想一想接下来的事情
you might want to think about what happens next.
- 这个追踪器会磨脚吗? - 不会
- That tag hurting you, bub? - No.
- 你确定? - 没事的
- Are you sure? - It's fine. Yep.
你不会一直都戴着它的
It's not always going to be like this.
只是因为我现在给政♥府♥卖♥♥命
It's 'cause I'm in the government now.
你可能会成为攻击目标 我得好好保护你
You could be a target. You need protection.
我们是一家人 你 你妈妈 还有我
We're a family... you, your mum, me.
我知道你不想听我说这些
I know that's not what you want to hear.
但事实就是如此
That's how it is.
我当时好害怕
I was so scared.
我知道你害怕
Of course you were.
我不知道你去了哪里
I didn't know where you'd gone.
也不知道你为什么离开了
Why you'd left.
我知道 但是现在我就在这里
I know. But I'm here now.
整座城现在处于高级警戒状态 并不安全
The city's on high alert. It's not safe.
但我所做的一切都是为了我们好
But everything I do is for us.
你知道的 对吧?
You know that, don't you?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
好姑娘
That's my girl.
- 确认派遣 - 没有异常
- Confirm, dispatch. - No activity.
东入口区一切正常
East entrance is clear.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
看来得给你买♥♥几件睡衣来了
Going to have to buy you some pyjamas.
是啊
Guess so.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安 爸爸
Goodnight, Dad.
有你在家里真好
It's good to have you back.
快点
Quick. Quick.
有人吗?
Anyone here?
- 快点 - 怎么了?
- Quick, now. - What's going on?
不
No.
我不走
I'm not going.
维拉里
Wirarri.
拉塔妮
Latani.
妈妈
Mum.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们得开出这条街去
We need to get off the streets.
快到了
Nearly there.
那边 有灯光
See there. Lights. Lights.
熄火 停在路边
Turn it off. Turn it off. Turn it off.
你的力量很强大 孩子
You're powerful, boy.
把你的能量释放出来
Allow the powers to come through.
我要出去了
I gotta get out.
科恩
Koen!
贝尼朗大厦附近有情况
There's a disturbance at Bennelong House.
有一名官员被杀害
One officer has been killed.
疑似有类人入侵大楼
There are intruders in the building assumed to be subhumans.
数量不明
The number is unknown at this stage.
请求增援
Requesting reinforcements.
同意增援
Approved.
阿琳达 我得去办公室了
Alinta. Alinta, I've got to go to the office.
阿琳达
Alinta.
我想知道 为什么我女儿脚上的安全追踪器失效了
I want to know why my daughter's security tag has malfunctioned
还有她人现在在哪里
and where the hell she is.
韦斯特先生 系统通知我们设备故障
Mr West, the system notified us of a problem with the device.
我们已经重新激活了追踪功能
We reactivated the tracking function.
- 她在这里 - 哪儿?
- That's her. - Where is that?
米勒街25号♥的千禧教堂里
25 Miller Street, Jubilee.
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表