剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
派个隔离中心的人去把她接回来
Send a CA crew to pick her up.
嗯
Um...
怎么了?
What?
这个地点就是某位隔离中心官员的家
It's the home of a CA officer.
进去!
Going in!
检查周边 奈瑞达 阿琳达
Check the edges. Nerida, Alinta.
- 怎么回事? - 爸爸?
- What the hell? - Dad?
一切正常!
Clear!
这里很舒服 是吗?
This is cosy, isn't it?
你一直都在窝藏毛人的支持者 你意识到你在做什么吗?
You've been harbouring Hairy sympathisers, did you realise?
窝藏危险的在逃人员
Dangerous fugitives.
处罚是及其严厉的 如果是隔离中心官员 处罚加倍
Serious penalties for that, especially for a CA man.
不关他的事
Just leave him alone.
你在干涉我家人的事情之前
You should have thought about that
应该先好好想一下后果的
before you muscled your way in on my family.
把他带走
Get him out of here.
想逞英雄是吗 蒂姆?
Gonna be a hero, Tim?
走吧
Come on. Let's go.
他们并不是我们的敌人 你才是
You know, they're not the enemy, you are.
- 快走! - 走!
- Keep it going! - Move! Move!
- 你想要什么? - 你 还有阿琳达
- What do you want? - You. Alinta.
- 不可能的 - 我们可是有过约定的
- It's never going to happen. - We made a vow.
- 带走他们! - 蹲下!
- Take them! - Stay down!
- 放开他们 - 别碰他们!
- You leave them! - Don't you touch them!
把你脏手拿开!
Get your hands off me!
- 把手背在身后 - 冷静
- Put your hands behind your back. - Calm down.
阿琳达 别反抗了
Alinta, don't fight.
- 没事的 - 把手背在身后!
- It's OK. - Hands behind your back!
走吧
OK. Let's go.
- 这个女的怎么办? - 不用管她
- What about this one? - Don't worry about her.
反正她很快就会死了
She'll be dead soon enough.
目标清晰 准备射击
Clear visual. Shoot to kill.
瞄准目标 准备射击
Target on site. Shoot to kill.
所有人都在这儿了吗?
Is this everyone?
都在这栋楼里了
That's here in the building now, yes.
大家都准备好了吗? 维拉里?
You all ready to travel? Wirrari?
- 去哪儿? - 去宾达那里
- Where to? - Bindawu for now.
不过我们还会回到这里 为我们的家园继续战斗的
But we'll be back to fight for the rest of our land.
宾达? 我们是不被允许踏足那片区域的
Bindawu? We won't be allowed there.
我要做出改变
I'm changing things.
跟上 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
快!
Quickly!
回去!
Get back!
- 我需要这个人活着 - 不太可能实现
- I want him alive. - That might not be possible.
- 我们得审问他啊 - 你要是一直这么犹豫 外界都会觉得你太弱势了
- We need to question him. - Hesitate and you'll be seen as weak.
这个险我值得一冒
It's a risk I'm willing to take.
去把我的意思传达给现场指挥官
And make sure the onsite commanding officer knows that.
是你!
You!
你这是什么特异皮肤?
What kind of skin are you?
- 科恩? - 拉塔妮
- Koen? - Latani.
你安全了
You're safe.
你认识他?
You know him?
- 你挂了我六次电♥话♥ - 我这不是来了吗
- You've ignored six calls from me. - I'm here now.
这就是那个袭击了类人区罪犯押运车的毛人
Same Hairy who hit the vans with the Zone prisoners.
这一点不用你将
I'm well aware of that.
你未经我授权 擅自向媒体发布公告
Your impromptu unauthorised announcement to the press,
你♥他♥妈♥想干什么?
what the hell was that?
总得采取一些强硬的措施啊
Tough measures needed to be taken.
然后你就完全联♥系♥不上了
And then you made yourself completely uncontactable.
你到底在干些什么?
What is it you've actually done?
除了替斯莱德工业发明出的同化计划当发言人之外
Other than be the front man for a procedure invented by Slade?
货车遭袭事件你也没有采取行动
You couldn't help with the attack on the vans.
关于那个会发蓝♥光♥的生物 你也什么都没查出来
You found no information on the blue light creature.
你负责的一切都受到了袭击...
Everything you've been in charge of has come under attack...
先是诊所 然后又出这档事
first the clinic and now this.
你就是个累赘
You're a liability.
要是不能把那个毛人的叛贼抓回来 你也滚蛋吧
And you're done if you don't get me that Hairy rebel alive.
现在就去
Now.
- 情况怎么样了? - 他们还在里面
- What's the situation? - They're still inside.
那个头目带着所有人去了公♥寓♥的一楼
The ringleader's taken them all to the ground floor apartment.
- 周围已经布置好人手了 - 告诉所有人不要开枪
- We have it covered. - Tell your men to hold their fire.
- 他可是类人啊 还带着武器 - 这是命令
- He's subhuman and armed. - That's an order.
不要开枪 我再说一遍 不要开枪
Hold your fire. I repeat, hold your fire.
你跟他们说了你皮肤的秘密?
You told them, hmm? You skin.
没有
No.
你从外面进来 这里被警卫围的水泄不通 你是怎么进来的?
You come from outside. Place is guarded. How did you do it?
没人叫你来啊
No-one asked you to come.
可以让他们先听我说
We can make them listen.
这不是你的战斗
It's not your fight.
走吧!
Move!
等等
Wait.
你们不能出去
You can't go out there.
他们会杀了你的
They'll kill you.
- 毛人! - 不要开枪!
- Hairy! - Hold your fire!
让开
Out of my way.
我是个骄傲的宾达人 我的族人...
I'm a proud Bindawu man. My people...
...已经在这里生活了几千年
...we lived here for thousands of years
我回到这里 就是要拿回属于我们的东西
and I'm here to take back what's ours.
- 掩护! - 不要开枪!
- Cover! - Hold your fire!
曾对隔离中心押运车
The creature responsible for the bloody ambush
进行血腥袭击的生物
on Containment Authority transport vehicles
目前在贝尼朗大厦
is operating a coordinated
挟持了一批人♥质♥
hostage situation out of Bennelong House.
现场直播显示
Crossing live now to the scene,
人♥质♥现在正处于隔离中心
where the CA have the hostage site surrounded.
我需要你们潜入房♥子里面
I want your men to move in.
其中有一个人类
There's one human amongst them.
必须要给我活着带回来 没我的命令谁也不许开枪
He must be taken alive. No-one fires unless it's on my command.
收到
Copy that.
全体就位 我们走
Stand by to move it out. Let's go.
我们走!
Let's go!
戒备 戒备
Stand to. Stand to.
我们现在必须要做出决定 不然所有人都会死的
We need to make decisions now or these people will die.
战斗到底
We fight.
这么做无疑是死路一条
If they do, they'll be killed.
我们现在困在这里
We are here because you
都是因为你们没有为我们的文明而战 你们的尊严呢?
didn't fight for our culture. Where's your pride?
- 把他们全部杀掉 - 不可以
- We kill them all. - No, we won't.
- 你要和我一起吗? - 不
- You with me? - No.
我们是宾达 这是我们的土地
We're Bindawu. This is our land.
我们要把它夺回来
And we will have it back.
不用你这种特异皮肤也可以
Without skins.
杀掉更多的人不会解决任何问题
Killing more people won't change anything.
我们要战斗 要为了我们的主♥权♥而战
We fight now. We fight for sovereignty.
那样除了血流成河 你什么都得不到
That won't get you anything but bloodshed.
这片土地上的流血和死亡从未停止过
When has this land ever not had bloodshed on it?
你是能杀掉一部分人
You'll kill some of them.
当然
Sure.
但他们会把我们全部杀死
But then they'll kill all of you and they'll start here.
等他们清除掉了这个城市里
And when all of you included
与毛人有关的一切之后
are gone and they've bled the city dry,
他们就会进到山林里去
they'll move out to the mountains,
去惩治森林里和平原上那些他们所谓的暴徒
to the mobs in the deserts and the plains.
他们会把你们这一族消灭的干干净净 你这又有什么意义呢?
They'll wipe you all out. And for what?
我们是可以战斗
It's OK to fight.
但如果你想战斗 那就放聪明点
But if you're going to fight, be smart.
科恩说得对 敌众我寡 如果抗争 我们必死无疑
Koen is right. We're outnumbered. We fight, we'll all die.
你居然相信这个人?你觉得他能救你吗?
You trust this skin? You think he can save you?
我对这个人毫无好感
I have no love for this man.
但我现在绝不会把自己献给人类当祭品
But I will not now offer myself up as a sacrifice to the humans.
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表