剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
这样我就能留意可疑支持者的一举一动了
Keep an eye on the activity of suspected sympathizers.
- 我帮你弄? - 当然
- May I? - Of course.
你现在有权查看
You now have access to
政♥府♥所有关于市民的文件了
everything the government knows about its citizenry.
这回他们更不会放你出去了
They might not let you out of here now.
要出门呀?
Heading off?
听你的建议 去寄点儿东西
Yeah, taking your advice, getting some stuff delivered.
很好呀
All good.
顺便捋捋数据库的事儿
Just trying to get my head around this database.
如果有人死亡或失踪
If someone, say, dead or missing,
数据库里会怎么记录呢?
I mean, how is that listed?
要是你死了 会删掉你的信息吗?
Or do your records get deleted when you die?
死亡会被记录为"已死亡"
Uh, dead will come up as deceased.
不会删除任何人的信息的
No one's records get deleted.
它们会被永久储存
They'll be there for eternity.
看来你是无法同过去作别了 韦斯特先生
No escaping your misspent youth, Mr. West.
好吧
Okay.
很好
Good.
我已经没力气了 哈利
I don't think I have much more left in me, Harry.
先停一下吧? 你连说话都有气无力的
How about we stop when you're too tired to talk?
- 你在这儿干吗呢? - 把你的脏手拿开
- What are you doing here? - Get your hands off of me.
哈利 放她走!
Harry, let her go!
你看到了什么?告诉我!
What did you see, huh? Tell me!
- 放她走! - 不行!
- Let her go! - No!
快点儿!
Do it!
- 她知道的太多了 - 嘿!
- She's seen too much. - Hey!
嘿
Hey.
你想说什么?
What are you saying, huh?
是要杀了她?
That we should kill her?
还是想再折断一根手指?
Or do you wanna rip off another finger?
我知道他是毛人 你是什么?
I know he's a Hairy, but what about you?
你要的病理报告
Pathology report you ordered.
谢谢
Thanks.
什么?
What?
毛人的DNA? 你有什么事瞒着我 夏洛特?
Hairy DNA? Is there something you're not telling me, Charlotte?
没有 实验室肯定把标本污染了
No, the lab got the samples contaminated.
我得重新做一次
I have to do it again.
DNA设备才刚刚引进
Well, the DNA devices have
刚在实验室投入使用
just started coming into the lab for servicing.
所以才会交叉污染呀
Well, no wonder there's cross-contamination.
可能你真的得准备一下剃须刀了
Either that or you've invested in a damn good razor.
哈 哈
Ha, ha.
我是夏洛特·克利里
Hi, there. You've reached Charlotte Cleary.
- 有事请留言 - 结束通话吧
- Please leave a message. - End call.
启动GPS 定位手♥机♥位置
GPS, track phone location.
天花 肺结核 疟疾
Smallpox, tuberculosis, malaria,
他的血把这些病毒全都消灭了
his blood destroyed them all.
那我们得试个更厉害的
We'll have to try something more potent.
埃博拉病毒?
Ebola?
如果还不行 那我就得好好想想办法了
If that doesn't work, I've got one more trick up my sleeve.
开始吧 我一会儿就回来
Make a start on it. I'll be right back.
- 感觉很不错啊 - 确定?
- It feels good. - You sure?
说不定我能在这儿待一整下午
I might stay the whole afternoon, actually.
- 我还有很多事情... - 夏洛特
- I have a lot of things that I need to... - Charlotte.
加洛德 你怎么在这儿?
Jarrod, what are you doing here?
我也想问你这个问题
I'm here to ask you exactly that question.
- 我们不是说好了待在家里的 - 我改变主意了
- We agreed you'd stay home. - Well, I changed my mind.
这不是你一个人能说了算的
It's not only up to you.
你就不能为我们的宝宝
Shouldn't the welfare of our child
考虑考虑吗?
be a decision for both of us?
我可是在最安全的地方了
I'm in the safest place possible.
我又不是不知道自己在干嘛
Besides, it's not like I don't know what I'm doing.
我所做的一切都是为了我们的宝宝
I'm doing everything I can to give our child the best life.
她将过上没人经历过的 与众不同的生活
She'll live like no one has before.
她? 宝宝现在又变成女孩了?
She? Oh, our child's a girl now, is it?
我觉得你还是先回家比较好
I think you should come home now.
等我下班了 我自然会回去
I'll be home once my shift is finished.
- 我们到时候再讨论 - 夏洛特 你得跟我走
- We can discuss it then. - Charlotte, you're coming with me.
别这样跟我说话
I will not be spoken to like that.
我不会让宝宝受一点伤害的
And I won't have the safety of our child jeopardized.
- 快收拾东西跟我走 - 我又不效命于你 加洛德
- Gather your things. - I don't work for you, Jarrod.
你不能命令我做任何事
You can't order me to do anything.
你还是走吧
I think you better leave.
结果是什么
Tell me.
埃博拉病毒无法与血液样本融合
Ebola was no match for the subject's blood.
它把所有人类已知的病毒都消灭了
It's destroying every disease known to man.
那我们就试试人类还未知的
We'll have to try something not known to man.
他回家之前 我们得赶紧走
We should just go before he gets home.
天完全黑下来之前 我们哪儿也不能去
We're not going anywhere until it's fully dark.
我们等他
We wait.
妈的 他回来了
Shit, he's here.
快藏起来 快点
Go hide, quick. Hide.
天啊 我可什么武器都没带
Jesus, I come in peace.
一切平安
It's okay.
我没食言 我带了食物过来
I brought food like I said I would.
一切都很平安
It's all good.
开始吧
Proceed.
- 先生? - 这是机密 艾弗里克
- Sir? - Classified, Everick.
血液有什么反应吗?
Any effect on the blood?
目前细胞还没有反应
Cells unaffected as yet.
十秒后进入细胞
Ten seconds in.
病毒又要被摧毁了
The virus is being destroyed.
病毒被完全摧毁之前 再加一滴血
Add another drop before the virus is completely annihilated.
再加一滴 艾弗里克 现在
Another drop, Everick. Now.
再加一滴
Add another drop.
出现败血症了
Sepsis.
- 放弃吧 - 不可能
- Compromised. - It's not possible.
你穿着防护服呢
You're suited.
斯莱德
Slade.
斯莱德 求你了!
Slade, please!
斯莱德 斯莱德
Slade. Slade!
她必须和我们一起走
She has to come with us.
我们对她一无所知
We don't know anything about her.
嘿
Hey.
你叫什么?
What's your name?
我叫科恩·韦斯特
I'm Koen West.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
- 你要带我去哪儿? - 你不许问问题
- Where do you wanna take me? - You don't ask the questions.
告诉我吧
Tell me.
你看到没?
You seeing this?
看到什么?
Seeing what?
你去哪儿?
Where you going?
你能吃快点儿吗?
Will you hurry up with that?
我睡觉之前还得把你绑起来
I need to chain you back up before I go to sleep.
别拿外套了
Just leave the jacket.
拿着吧
Take it.
你又耍什么花招?
What are you playing at?
你丈夫以前也在类人区吗?
Was your husband at the zone, too?
你给我这个干吗?
Why did you give me this?
你可能会用得上
You might need it.
我不会再绑你了
No chains.
- 谢谢 - 别逼我开枪
- Thank you. - Just don't push it.
有人吗?
Hello?
之前的几任领导人
Under the leadership of my predecessor,
对待的方式
this ministry's policy in dealing with Hairy threat
是将其驱逐
was one of containment and removal.
我接任之后
When I took office,
这样高级别的恐怖袭击危险系数
the high level threat of domestic terrorism
让大家的自♥由♥都受到了限制
led to a necessary restriction of the civil liberties
我们这个民族也不再团结一心
that we as a nation hold so dear.
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表