剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
朱卡拉很勇敢 阿♥拉♥鲁恩
He was so brave, Araluen.
他是个真正的勇士
A real warrior.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
迪亚兹目前正在一处
...Diaz reporting from the site
被类人族袭击的地点为您现场报道
of a raid by subhumans in which several courageous
几位勇敢的隔离中心工作人员
Containment Authority officers
在此次袭击中牺牲
lost their lives.
此次袭击并非投机
This was clearly a planned attack
显然经过周密的计划而行
rather than an opportunistic one.
政♥府♥正在极力镇♥压♥
Pressure is mounting on the government
这些持续骚扰无辜人类
to crack down on these violent creatures
的残暴生物
who continue to prey on innocent humans.
泰勒·迪亚兹 十二频道报道
Taylor Diaz, Channel 12 News.
这说明外面对你们来说已经不安全了
This shows that the streets aren't safe for any of you.
- 是的 - 请你们…好好地藏起来
- Yeah, right. - Please... stay hidden.
我们再也不能相信任何人了
We can't trust anyone anymore.
普通人类对你们痛下毒手
Ordinary people did this.
但我是来拯救你们的
But I am here for you all,
我会尽我所能保障你们的安全
to keep you safe however I can.
将这座城市变得更好 让毛人能够像其他人类一样
To make the city a better place for Hairies to live safe.
- 安全地生活 - 他们杀了满哥
- Just like everyone else. - They killed Mungo.
我们要杀了他们!
We should kill them!
我们不能决定孰生孰死 哈利
We don't get to decide who lives or dies, Harry!
但如果我们想要与人类一起生活
But if we wanna live side by side,
大家就都要接受其他人
everyone accepting everyone else,
互相理解彼此
letting each other be,
那我们就得再找其他的方法
well, then we have to find another way.
我不确定会是什么方法
I'm not sure what that looks like.
是你 你毁了我们!
You. You destroyed us!
醒醒!
Wake up!
吉拉
Jyra!
够了!
That's enough!
你的小女儿遭遇了不幸 我很抱歉
I am so sorry for your little girl.
让她发泄一下吧 科恩
Let her be now, Koen.
它还活着吗?
Is it alive?
活力满满
Very much so.
让我们看看聪明人的血还能有什么奇效
Let's find out what else Cleverman blood can do.
看看我们如何利用
What we can do to it.
- 房♥子钥匙呢? - 和车钥匙在一个环上
- House keys? - Same ring as the car keys.
要是我不出去 他就会进来
He'll come in if I don't go out there.
听着 我向你们保证 我会回来的
Look, I promise you guys I'll come back.
你打算带几个隔离中心的人和你一起回来呢?
And how many CA will you bring with you?
我是说真的
I'm telling the truth.
我会一个人回来
I'll come back alone.
抓紧了 兄弟
Ticktock, ticktock, buddy.
- 知道了 - 你的脑袋怎么了?
- Yeah. - What happened to your head?
别问了 快上车吧
Don't ask. Let's get in the car.
我们已经要迟到了
We're running late.
呼叫布莱尔医生 请速到ICU病房♥
Paging Dr. Blair. Dr. Blair, please report to ICU.
请速到ICU病房♥
...report to ICU.
- 夏洛特 - 嗨 迪帕克
- Charlotte. - Hey, Deepak.
没想到你这么快就回来了
I wasn't expecting you back so soon.
我可不能留你自己照顾那么多病人啊
Oh, I couldn't let you run out patients all on your own.
你真没事儿吗?
Are you sure you're okay?
你都教了我多少年什么该做什么不该做了?
How many years you been telling me what I should do?
十二 不对 十四年了
Twelve... wait, no, 14 years.
你这么说显得我好老啊
Oh, my God, you make me sound so old.
- 你确实老了 - 这话有点伤人啊
- Well, you are old. - So rude.
我还以为产科医生会让你再静养一周呢
Anyway, I thought your OB ordered bed rest until next week.
你是和我丈夫一伙的吗 迪帕克?
Are you conspiring with my husband, Deepak?
我能看看今天的患者名单吗?
Can I get the, um, patients list for today?
他把你捧在手心里都怕碎了 这点我对他还是很满意的
Well, I wouldn't blame him for treating you like glass.
这个男人真是太强硬了
Oh, my God, that man is in a league of his own.
我敢发誓 如果可以 他一定会把我关在屋里知道宝宝出生
I swear, he'd lock me up if he could till the baby was born.
我需要对这份样本做一个全面检测
Hey, I need a full workup...
激素水平 血红蛋白 铁 葡萄糖 弓形体病
hormones, hemoglobin, iron, glucose, toxoplasmosis.
知道了 我们会准备的
Got it, we'll run the gamut.
没有患者信息啊 患者叫什么?
The IDs are missing. What's the patient's name?
其实是我的
It's for me, actually.
我就是想确认一下是不是一切正常
I just wanna make sure everything's running on track.
我们马上给你检测
We'll make it a priority.
也不会记录你的信息的
And you can keep your name off the records.
- 其他人不用知道 - 谢谢
- No one else need know. - I appreciate it.
我第一天做执行理事 这幅样子可不能见人
Not a good look as my first day as executive director.
不必这样的
No, we can't have that.
你收拾完之后露西娅会帮你收拾的
Um, Lucia can collect it when you're done.
- 啊 - 天哪 你还好吧?
- Oh! - Oh, Christ, mate, are you okay?
- 撞断了没? - 没有 你怎么突然就冒出来了
- Is it broken? - No, mate, you came out of nowhere.
等一下 到这边来
Hang on, hang on. Just come over here.
头向后仰 向后
Tilt your head back, mate. Tilt your head back.
好的 怎么回事啊?
Okay. Oh, God, what happened?
老兄 你突然就冒出来了
Oh, mate, you came out of nowhere.
刚刚演讲的不错啊
Not a bad speech back there.
我不想原谅任何人
I don't wanna forgive anyone.
为什么偏偏是阿♥拉♥鲁恩?
Why should Araluen?
- 我只想… - 把外面所有人都炸飞吗?
- I just wanna... - Blast every one of them?
- 这样更好 - 不错
- Yeah, I do. - Well, not a bad start.
不得不说 那次爆♥炸♥确实很有杀伤力
Gotta say that blast hurt like hell.
对不起 阿姨
I'm sorry, aunty.
我还在这儿啊 好好的呢
I'm here, aren't I? All in one piece.
你只是做了你应该做的
You did what needed to be done.
他们会付出代价的 对满哥做的一切
They're gonna pay. For Mungo.
对布莱尔的伤害
For Blair.
- 对所有毛人的侵犯 - 我知道
- And for all the Hairies. - I hear you.
但你不能借由你这份愤怒
But you can't just hurl that thing around,
去攻击身边的所有人
knocking out whoever happens to be nearby.
喂
Oi.
跟我来
Come with me.
红细胞是扁圆形的
Erythrocytes are round and flat.
没有恶化迹象
No sign of malformation.
血红蛋白和血小板水平 正常
Hemoglobin and platelet levels, average.
换句话说 聪明人的血液是完全正常的
In other words, the Cleverman's blood is completely normal.
- 很遗憾 是的 - 正相反
- Disappointingly so. - On the contrary.
正常细胞就可以被破坏
Normal cells can be destroyed.
用癌症细胞试试
Try cancer.
这不可能
This isn't possible.
这世上不存在无法被杀死的人
Neither is a man who can't be killed,
可我们的世界偏偏就有一个
but such is the world we live in.
癌症细胞消失了
The cancer's gone.
试试天花
Try smallpox.
加油 给我看看你的攻击力
Come on, show me the blast.
很好 再来
Good. And again.
有这种能力 你将无人能敌
You'll be unstoppable with that power.
现在 学会控制你的愤怒就好了
Now, just control your anger.
有人挡着我的面打死了一个孩子
Someone kicks a kid to death in front of me...
我会很生气
I'm gonna get emotional.
或者他们杀了我最好的朋友
Or maybe they murder my best friend.
我会很生气
Yeah, I'm gonna get angry.
我已经记不清眼睁睁看着多少同胞死去了
Lost count of how many of my people I've seen killed.
他们没想到你第一天上班
They don't expect you to be chained to your desk
就被困在办公桌前了吧?
on your first day, you know?
帮我个忙?
Give me a hand here?
好的
Of course.
你看 如果要成功推行这项计划
Look, the success of the initiative's gonna depend on
就要让它在毛人的眼里非常有吸引力
making it as attractive as possible to the Hairies,
也就是说 与其他事情相比
which means, among other things,
如果计划会出现反对的声音
counteracting any propaganda
那很可能是来源于支持毛人的人
there may be from Hairy sympathizers.
- 同意 - 有什么办法可以在这里
- Agreed. - Is there any way for this office
进入政♥府♥的人类身份数据库吗?
to access the government's human ID data bank?
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表