剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
聪明人前情提要
Previously on Cleverman
拿开你的脏手
Get your hands off…
哈利 放她下来!
Harry, let her go!
- 还活着吗? - 活得好好的呢
- Is that alive? - Very much so.
你毁了我们所有人
You destoyed us.
天啊 我自己来的
Jesus. I come in peace.
现在大家看到的是一个接受治疗前的男性毛人
There you see a Hairy male before treatment.
事实胜于雄辩
I believe the results speak for themselves.
看见我不高兴吗?
Not glad to see me again?
毛人!
Hairy!
把手举起来!
Hands on your head!
- 不许动! - 快来啊!
- Stop it! - Come up!
必须听从隔离中心指挥!
You must submit to the CA!
举起手来!
Hands on your head!
怎么回事?
What happened?
没事的 你很安全
hey, it's okay, it's okay, you're fine.
你很安全 宝宝也很安全
You're fine. Baby's fine.
你在我身上做实验了?
Have you run any tests?
没人拿你做实验
Nobody's run anything.
我检查完你的生命器官后就把你藏在这儿了
I checked your vitals and hid you away in here.
让其他人都不要靠近这里…
Kept everybody else at arm's length...
包括你丈夫
including your husband.
我不能回家
I can't go home.
你不用急着回去
Well, there's no rush.
不 我的意思是我再也不能回家了
No, I mean I can't go home.
那里不安全
It's not safe.
夏洛特 我们能聊聊吗?
Charlotte, can we talk?
给我个道歉的机会
Give me a chance to apologize.
我不喜欢和你吵架
I hate arguing with you.
做好万全准备了吗?
Are we ready to go if we need to?
已经做好胚胎抽取的准备了
We're prepped for fetal extraction.
这一环境模拟的就是类人的子♥宫♥
And this group is being set up to mimic a subhuman womb.
胎儿能一直保持正常发育吗?
The fetus will continue to develop normally?
要是母亲健康就可以
Exactly as if it were in a healthy mother.
那母亲在孕育过程中不会有危险的吧?
No danger to the mother with this procedure?
任何外科手术都有一定风险
Any surgical intervention carries a certain risk,
不过在这个实验中并不是很大
but the risk is not significantly greater here.
非常好
Excellent.
你也听到了 孩子?
Ah, you hear that, boy?
快吵死我了
It's killing me.
这意味着过去的时空在和你联♥系♥
Means the past is reaching out to you,
想要告知你一些信息
trying to show you something.
这些声音和这个地方有关孩子 孩子...
It's tied to this land, boy...
与它连接能让你变得更强
...and connecting to it will make you stronger.
那你能让过去的时空安静点儿吗?
Could you tell the past to be a little bit quieter?
等你变得足够强大之后自然就停下了 孩子
It'll stop when you're strong enough to go home, boy.
喝的来了
Drink.
现在 喝掉它
Now, drink this.
你嘴里会有轻微的灼热刺痛感
You'll get a warm, tingly feeling in your mouth,
不过很快就会消失了
but it'll go away soon.
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
阿姨 您好
Hello, Aunty.
我们能拍摄一点儿素材吗?
Now, you don't mind if we film, eh?
当然可以 亲爱的
Of course, dear.
你是一个人来的还是和家人一起呢?
Is it just you today or is your family here?
我一个人
Just me.
你住在附近吗?
You from around here?
我的族人一直都生活在这片土地上
My people have always lived on this land.
船队来的时候曾经西迁过
Moved out west when the boats came.
你的族人们还在外边游荡吗?
Your mob stayed out there?
大多数人是这样
Most of them.
我没法一直跳来跳去 躲躲藏藏的生活了
Can't be jumping around, hiding all the time.
我太老了
Too old for that these days.
21岁并不老呀
21 is not that old.
八面玲珑说的就是你吧?
Smooth-talker, aren't you?
治疗过程中你觉得舒服吗?
Are you comfortable with the procedure?
是的
Yes.
他们说 把蓝色的东西注射进去
They said the blue stuff goes in
就会有绿色的东西出来
and the green comes out.
听起来挺简单的
Sounds simple enough.
比外边发生的事情简单多了
Simpler than what's going on out there.
你一定经历了很多吧
You must've seen a lot in your time.
我记得最清楚的...
The thing I remember the most...
是一个人类小女孩
was this little human girl.
我的家人告诫我
My family told me
千万不要和人类来往
never to make contact with the humans.
但我一有机会 就会去看看人类的生活
But I used to watch them whenever I got the chance.
她有一头长卷发
She had long, curly hair.
穿着最漂亮的裙子
She was wearing the most beautiful dress.
那条裙子是我见过最白最纯净的东西
That dress was the whitest thing you've ever seen.
还系了一条蓝色的绸缎当做腰带
And it had a blue ribbon wrapped around her like a belt.
那样的裙子可不常见呢 阿姨
Well, you don't see much of those dresses anymore, Aunty.
喝吧
Drink up.
- 我能喝一口吗? - 我们走
- Can I? - Come on.
你干什么呢?
Hey, what do you think you're doing?
我渴
I'm thirsty.
- 什么? - 我渴
- What? - I'm thirsty.
她今天已经喝过水了
She's already had water today.
这些规矩她慢慢会学会的
She'll learn the rules.
科恩让她待在这里
Just because Koen wants her here
并不意味着她就有特权
doesn't mean she gets special privileges.
说话注意点儿
Watch yourself.
我儿子是在照顾这些人
My boy's just looking after people.
走 小姑娘 跟我走
Come on, girl. Come with me.
跟我们这些毛人挤在一起 你高兴吗?
You happy crashing with this mob?
很好啊
Yeah.
我之前在仓库看到过你儿子了
I saw your son at the warehouse.
一道蓝♥光♥从他的胸膛里迸发出来
The blue light thing coming from his chest,
不费吹灰之力就穿透了钢铁
smashing through steel like it was nothing.
你也能做到吗?
Can you do it, too?
看什么呢?
What are you looking at?
有大事要发生
Something's happened.
我可没开玩笑
Yeah, no kidding.
一切都变得很糟糕
Everything's gone to shit.
外面正在进行大屠♥杀♥
Genocide is what's happening,
而我丈夫也赫然是其中一员
and my husband's in the middle of it.
也许他别无选择呢
Maybe he doesn't have a choice.
总是有得选的
There's always a choice.
你为什么要帮我们?
Why are you helping us?
因为你是个规矩的好人
Because you're decent people.
拉塔妮呢?
And Latani?
我觉得她和其他人也没什么区别
She's just like anybody else as far as I can see.
少会有人会这么看待毛人
Very few people see Hairies that way.
大部分人其实都没见过毛人
Well, most have never met one,
至少要见识一下才能加以评论吧
at least that they knew was a Hairy.
这就是为什么政♥府♥能
I mean, that's why the government's been so successful
如此成功地挑起这一事端
in stirring things up.
奈瑞达 这城市里是有好人的
Nerida, there are some decent people in this city,
- 未来也还有希望 - 我们需要的是解决方法 不是希望
- and there is hope in that. - We need way more than hope.
是啊
Yeah.
但只需要有个人来告诉其他人
But it only takes one person to show others
还有值得高兴的事情就够了
there's something worth being happy about.
韦斯特先生送给您的
From Mr. West.
拍照时可不要笑哦
Okay, no smiling for the photo.
这可是证件照上要用的
This is for your ID.
绷住别笑 我们就搞定了
Come on, no smile and we'll all be done.
非常好
Okay, good.
保持住
Hold it.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
再见 雅尼
Bye-bye, Yani,
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表