剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
我们得做出一些艰难的选择
We have to make difficult choices.
需要为此做出些牺牲
There'll be sacrifices.
那你牺牲了什么
So what have you sacrificed?
每块屏幕显示的都是市里的不同片区吗
So, each screen shows a different sector of the city?
没错 按你的要求
Correct, and direct feed
从隔离中心的监控中心直接传来的画面
from the CA surveillance center, as requested.
完美
Excellent.
他们果真耳目遍布全城
They really do have eyes everywhere.
麦金泰尔先生 欢迎
Mr. McIntyre, please.
部长 恭喜高升
Minister, congratulations on the promotion.
- 谢谢 - 我相信现在一切都井然有序
- Thank you. - I trust everything's in order.
没错 感谢你使之如此迅速地达成
It is, and I appreciate your making it happen so promptly.
也许你会需要我详细地告知你工作流程
Perhaps you'd like me to talk you through how things operate.
不 没有必要 麦金泰尔先生
Oh, no, that won't be necessary, Mr. McIntyre.
我的政♥府♥很感谢
My government's grateful
你在工作中的竭诚奉献
for the dedication you've shown to your work,
但你已不必
but your services
继续在隔离中心主管的岗位上提供服务
as head of CA will no longer be required.
- 你要解雇我 - 现如今
- Your sacking me. - We'll now be running things
我们通过人类安♥全♥部♥办事
from within the Department of Human Safety.
恕我直言
With all due respect,
我拥有极为丰富的企业知识
I do possess a great deal of corporate knowledge.
非常荣幸能在此艰难时刻
It's been a privilege to work for the government
为政♥府♥工作
in these difficult times.
在你离开之前
Before you go...
你知道在西南郊区发生的
You're aware the attack on the convoy occurred
护卫队袭击事件吗
in the southwest outskirts of the city?
知道
Yes.
你的资源怎么没送去那里
Why aren't your resources centered there?
我们是照章办事 部长
We're following operational guidelines, Minister.
不 你才不是
No, you're not.
露西娅 联♥系♥隔离中心 重新定向所有单位
Lucia, get onto the CA, redirect all units.
马格斯菲特庄园 逐区向外进行搜索
Macclesfield estate, block by block search outwards.
- 而且我要看到画面 - 好的 部长
- And I want vision. - Leave it with me, Minister.
谢谢你 麦金泰尔先生
Thank you, Mr. McIntyre.
我会安排人帮你打包办公物品
I'll organize someone to help you pack up your desk.
不用了
That won't be necessary.
这么快
Already?
抓到那只鸟了吗
Did you catch the bird?
再想想办法 务必找到他
Sort out another way. I want him found.
我这有一些属于你的东西
I've got something that belongs to you.
什么东西
What?
是你吉米叔叔的
It was your Uncle Jimmy's.
一座房♥子
A house.
吉米在这个城市里有套房♥子?
Jimmy owned a house in the city?
你也知道他有时会帮我做事
You know he worked for me sometimes.
现在归你了
It's yours now.
你正需要一个家 一份工作
Aren't you in need of a home? And a job?
我有足够的钱来做我想做的事
I have enough money to do what I like.
原谅我 是我不对
Forgive me. Uh, my mistake.
但是作为吉米的继承人...
But as Jimmy's heir...
吉米的继承人不是科恩吗
Isn't Koen Jimmy's heir?
至少现在是
At least for the moment.
好了 瓦鲁 我们赶紧做完这件事吧
Come on, Waruu, let's finish what we started.
该你出手了
This is your time.
吉米还拥有什么 是我所不知道的
What else did Jimmy have that I don't know about?
只有这座房♥子
Just the house.
吉米的烂画
Jimmy's shit.
闭嘴
Shut up!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
今天我们面临一项前所未有的安全危机
today we face an unprecedented security crisis.
尽管类人区已经解放 但我们获悉
Despite liberating the Zone, it is now clear
一群数量不明的类人正在本市内逃窜
an unknown number of subhumans are at large in our city.
为了确保公共安全
In order to ensure public safety,
政♥府♥宣布进入紧急状态
the government has declared a state of emergency
同时警卫部队将加强武装
and security forces will be given increased powers
以应对当前的危机
to deal with the crisis.
日落之后将强制执行宵禁
And a curfew will be enforced at sunset.
这些措施不是永久性的
These measures are not permanent.
它们将会给你们带来不便
They will be an inconvenience.
但我坚信它们实有必要
However, I believe they are necessary,
这些措施将向你们证明
and they should demonstrate to you that this government
本政♥府♥会不遗余力保护你们
will spare no effort to protect you
保护我们的生活秩序
and to protect our way of life.
我们要申明谁该住在这里
We get to say who lives here
谁该离开
and who doesn't.
在你们帮助和支持下 我们终将获胜
And with your help, we will prevail.
谢谢大家 愿上帝保佑
Thank you and God bless.
往前走 下一个
Go. Next.
站住
Stop.
信息匹配
Match.
下一个 站住
Next. Stop.
等等
Stop.
直视前方
Eyes forward.
- 好的 - 往前走 下一个
- Yeah. - Go. Next.
我以为你早就已经死了
I thought you were long dead.
你为什么会在这里
Why are you here?
来喝免费酒水
Free booze.
阿姨
Aunty...
发生了什么事
what happened?
你不记得了吗
You don't remember?
隔离中心的人...
The CA....
猛烈攻击了类人区
piled into the Zone.
到处都是烟雾和嘈杂
Smoke and noise everywhere.
一个西装革履
And a man in a flash suit,
眼神冰冷的男人
cold eyes...
他穿过烟雾
he walk right through that smoke.
开了好多枪
So many shots.
他们把你拽走
They dragged you away.
我们没有办法 在那之后全都投降了
We all had to surrender after that.
他们把我们围捕了 然后撵到卡车上
And they rounded us up, chucked us into trucks
拿走了我们的身份证
and took our IDs.
然后我们在路上遇袭了
And then we were ambushed on the road.
也就是说我们的人可能还在那里
So, our people could still be there,
在卡车遇袭的地方
where the trucks were hit.
等等
Hold on.
这不是个好主意
Not a smart idea.
他们全都消失了
They've all disappeared.
你不了解确切的情况 阿姨
You don't know that for sure, Aunty.
布莱尔 他会帮我们的
Blair, he can help us.
他和你一样勇敢 科恩
He did good by you, Koen.
他倒下了
He went down.
他冲向那个男人的枪口
He threw himself at the man with the gun.
我要亲眼去看看
I've got to see it for myself.
科恩
Koen!
车道上有辆车
There's a car in the driveway.
钥匙在哪里
Where are the keys?
在我口袋里
They're in my pocket.
另一个口袋
The other pocket.
你来自类人区 是吗
You're from the Zone, right?
你知道他们在找你
You know they'll be looking for you.
这个城市到处都设了路障
There are roadblocks all over this city.
你觉得你能走多远
I mean, how far do you think you're going to get?
你在乎什么?
What do you care?
我只是想说
I'm just saying.
别说
Don't.
你在隔离中心的人可靠吗
Can your guy in the CA be relied on?
玛莉昂·弗里斯没有她自认为那样聪明
Marion Frith is not as smart as she thinks she is.
这是条直传线路
This is a direct feed.
科恩·韦斯特怎样了
What about Koen West?
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表