剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
聪明人 前情提要
Previously on "Cleverman..."
我们对他一无所知
We don't know anything about him.
他是隔离中心的人
He's CA.
我要知道那个人是谁 或者那个玩意是什么
I need to know who or what that is.
这种力量是不能随便乱用的 孩子
It's a power not to be messed with, boy.
任何被它集中的人
Anyone who's caught in its blast
生命都将无法再继续
can no longer move on through this life.
不 我怀孕了!
No, I'm pregnant!
我的孩子是个毛人 求你了!
My child's a hairy! Please!
我长这么大 你一直都在骗我
You lied to me all my life.
等一下
Wait!
你走得太快了 我跟不上
I can't keep up this pace.
孩子...
Boy...
你要干嘛?!
What are you doing?!
我自己能走 好吗?
I can walk. All right?
我会接着走的
I'll walk.
我之前从没见过这种袭击强度
I've never seen one like this before.
不可能的
No.
不过我很确定 这起袭击是有意而为
But I'm sure it's not a random attack.
不能让警♥察♥知道
No police.
明白
Of course.
不管发生什么
Whatever happens,
都不能让她被带到医院里
she mustn't be taken to a hospital,
遭受那些一个接一个的检查
subjected to a barrage of tests.
明白
I understand.
街上的监控摄像头应该已经捕捉到他们的身影了
Street surveillance cameras would have found them.
用不了多久我就能把他们抓回来
Won't take me long to track them down.
在隔离中心的系统里把这些影像资料删掉
And get that footage off the CA system.
我不希望有隔离中心的人掺和进来
We don't want them anywhere near this.
已经搞定了
Consider it done.
我有身孕了!求求你不要伤害我!
I'm pregnant! Please don't hurt me!
求你了 我需要食物和水
Please, I need-- I need food and water.
我很担心肚子里宝宝的状况
I'm worried about my baby.
你会说英语吗?
Do you speak English?
- 我们会给你带点儿水过来的 - 谢天谢地
- We'll get you some water. - Oh, thank God.
求求你们了 放我走吧
Please, please let me go.
我不明白 为什么你要把我带到这里来?
I don't understand. Why have you brought me here?
也许我能帮你们做点儿什么 我是医生
Perhaps I can help. I'm a doctor.
我在城市里曾经医治过你们的族人
I looked after your people in the city.
希望你们没有恶意
I wish your people no harm.
求你别走!
Please don't go!
别把我和他单独留在这儿!
Don't leave me here with him!
天啊…
Oh, God...
来看另一则头条新闻
In other headline news today,
对于在隔离中心监狱护送过程中
the search continues for the subhumans that escaped
出逃类人的搜索工作仍在持续进行
the Containment Authority's prison convoy.
由新上任的人类安♥全♥部♥领导
Numbers at the Inclusion Clinic,
瓦鲁·韦斯特所带头建立的毛人同化诊所
led by the Department of Human Safety's
数量远低于预期
newly appointed Waruu West, are lower than expected.
另外...
In...
现在有空吗?
Have you got a minute?
需要我做点儿什么?
How can I help?
有什么进展要跟我汇报一下吗?
Anything you'd like to report?
那个能发蓝色光球的
The other creature.
新生物的事情
The thing with the blue light.
是你负责去调查的 有什么反馈吗
You were going to investigate, get back to me.
他没有杀死其中任何一个人 对吧?
He, um, didn't kill any of those men, did he?
没有 他们似乎只是...
No, they appear to have been...
整个人呆在那里而已
stunned only.
你是想说这样并不会构成威胁是吗?
Are you suggesting it's not dangerous?
并不是这个意思
Not at all.
我只是想尽量多了解点儿信息
I'm just gathering as much information as I can.
但你还是不知道那是什么?
But you can't tell me what it is?
那家伙想要什么?我们要怎样才能制止他?
What it wants? How we can deter it?
相信我 部长 我会想到办法来阻止他的
Trust me, Minister, I will find a way to stop him.
如果有任何眉目 随时跟我汇报
Let me know if there's any developments.
我都要担心死你了
Been worried about you.
瓦鲁想杀掉我
Waruu tried to kill me.
那个没长脑子的 想把我们从地球上赶尽杀绝
That prick's trying to wipe us off the face of the earth.
他给毛人注入大量的化学试剂
He's pumping Hairies full of chemicals.
让他们脱去长毛 失去强大的力量
Makes them lose their hair, their strength.
你需要做的就只是自愿报名而已 这套把戏玩得不错啊
All you gotta do is volunteer, play nice.
最后 就再也没有隔离中心 没有政♥府♥的控制
Eventually no CA, no containment,
也不会再有DNA测试了
no DNA testing.
- 他不能这么做 - 他已经在做了
- He can't do that. - He's doing it.
那我们就要阻止他啊
Well, then, we need to stop him.
它的鳞片
Its scales
在水下会像宝石一样闪闪发光
would shimmer under the water like jewels.
那条鱼特别特别大
And that fish, it was so big--
每当他挥动鱼鳍
so big that whenever it moved its fin,
都会掀起巨大的海浪 拍向岸边
huge waves would crash against the shore.
你也在给她讲这种鬼话?
You telling her lies, too?
晚点儿我再给你把故事讲完
We'll finish it later.
我们出去说
Don't do this here.
你杀了我的父母
You killed my parents.
用石头砸他们的头
Stoned off your head,
然后开着车带着你自己的儿子离开
driving a car with your own son in the back.
什么样的人
What kind of person--
什么样的母亲会做出这种事?
mother does that?
是你一手策划的吗?
Did you plan it?
是你蓄意谋划了整个事件吗?
Deliberately set the whole thing up?
回答我啊
Answer me.
科恩...
Koen...
对不起
I'm so sorry.
就说这些?
That's it?
对不起就够了?
Sorry?
- 这他妈又是怎么回事? - 我都不认识你
- What the hell was that? - I don't even know you.
听我说
Just listen to me.
科恩 听着
Koen, listen.
她生病了
She's sick.
吉米叔叔!
Uncle Jimmy!
叔叔?!
Unc?!
叔叔?!
Uncle?!
吉米叔叔!
Uncle Jimmy!
还有多少人知道那次事故?
How many more people know about the accident?
啊?
Huh?
你知道
You knew.
瓦鲁也知道
Waruu knew.
是不是只有我蒙在鼓里?
So, is it everybody except me?
我长这么大 你们一直都在骗我
You all lied to me my whole life.
我他妈就在这种谎言里长大!
I grew up in bullshit!
是不是找到她了
Tell me you found her.
监控拍下了他们在市里的所有行踪
Cameras tracked them all the way through the city,
但离开534扇形区后就再也查不到了
but then we lost them after they left Sector 534.
跟丢了?
Lost them?
几个小时前 他们一路向西
They've travelled west out of the city
直接出了城
some hours ago.
那边没有监控了
No cameras.
他们移♥动♥得相当快
Moving surprisingly fast.
高速巡逻队能追上吗?
Highway patrols?
他们没走公路
They weren't using roads.
但她还活着
But she's still alive.
西部到处都是山
West could mean mountains.
调出来给我看看?
What can you show me?
这种鬼地方我怎么找她啊?
How do I find her in there?
你需要有支军队来帮你找
You'd need an army.
没人看到过拉塔妮吗?
No one's seen Latani?
没有
No.
说不定她自己逃出去了
Maybe she found a way out.
我们要相信她会没事儿的
We need to believe that.
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表