剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
Darrundang
Darrundang. Darrundang.
这个词意思是 谢谢
Means "Thank you."
- 哦 - 你的孩子会学习我们的语言的
- Oh. - Your child will learn this.
你也会慢慢学习的
And you will learn this, too.
所有试图扭转衰竭的方法都失败了
All attempts to reverse the decay have failed.
细胞中的物质一直在衰竭
Cellular material continues to collapse.
我们得尝试下新方法了
We need to take a new approach.
你要做什么就放手做吧
Just do what needs to be done.
部长
Minister.
- 不会占用你太长时间的 - 非常好
- This won't take long. - Very well.
你妻子还是没消息吗?
No word on your wife yet?
我还以为史蒂夫·麦金太尔已经复职了呢
I assume Steve McIntyre is reinstated.
要找到你的妻子固然重要
It's important your wife is found,
但你对我这么有攻击性我可不放心 加洛德
but I won't forget about your aggression here, Jarrod.
我只是给您一点建议
I only made a suggestion I thought would be
我认为可能会对您的政♥府♥有帮助
of assistance to your government.
要么我们找到一种能双赢的方式
Well, either we find a way to make our relationship
要么就不要再来往了
mutually beneficial, or there'll be no relationship.
需要我为您做什么呢?
How can I help you?
我需要你检测一下这个
I need this tested.
也没什么大问题
I'm sure it's nothing.
背景考核很清白 不过我还是想确定一下
Background checks are all clear, but I just want to be sure.
对其进行强制性的公众DNA检测
Passed the mandatory public service DNA test,
不过要在只有你一个人的时候测
but was alone when tested.
不是什么大事儿
I'm sure it's nothing.
此事天知地知 你知我知
I'd appreciate you'll keep this between the two of us?
没问题
Of course.
我随时联♥系♥您
I'll be in touch.
韦斯特先生 您不能进就这么闯进来
Mr. West, you can't just barge in here.
这篇媒体报道
This media release.
- 怎么了? - 已经发布出去了
- What about it? - It's already gone out.
对 今早发的
This morning, yeah.
同化项目正逐渐失去其最初的势头
The Initiative is losing momentum.
人们都在躲避同化后的毛人
People are actively avoiding the Included.
在贝尼朗大厦周边区域 同化项目的运行基地和设备
Bennelong Estate, Initiative-run buildings
使得当地的房♥价都下降了
and facilities are bringing down local housing prices.
市场波动剧烈 所以我们采取了一点公♥关♥手段
Markets are suffering, so we're undertaking a PR push
- 来打消人们的顾虑 - 我知道
- to combat the concerns. - I know.
我是想问 我作为堂堂执行理事
My question is why am I not credited
里边为什么一个字都没提到我?
as executive director?
你根本就不了解毛人
You don't understand the Hairies.
同化项目也是我提出的
The Initiative is my creation.
而且 我是深深在乎这个项目的 不是随便玩玩而已
More than that, it's in here. It's not just some project.
我想在类人区达到的效果
This is what I wanted to achieve in the Zone...
是让人类和毛人团结起来
bringing humans and Hairies together,
让每个人都举得安全 都感到被需要
making everyone feel safe, wanted,
知道他们的存在是有意义的
like they have a meaningful existence,
让他们可以在一个多样性不会造成恐惧的地方
a safe place to raise their kids
安全地抚养自己的孩子长大
without the fear that diversity brings.
我只是想维持一个和平的环境
It's the only hope for lasting peace.
新闻稿里有一段你说的话啊
There's a quote from you in the release.
可我从没说过那些
Which I never said.
我给你的任务
You were asked to find a way
是找到一个让同化项目更易被选民接受的方法
to make the Initiative more acceptable to our voters.
而你没有做到
You haven't done that.
我会做到的
I will.
你还说你会找出那个蓝色光球的生物体呢
Just like you said you'd locate the blue light thing.
等你真的有了进展
When you have some actual results,
我们再接着谈后续的计划吧
we'll talk about moving forward.
告诉我你是有进展的
Tell me you got somewhere.
你做到了
You actually did it.
开始吧?
Shall we?
现在不是那么坚不可摧了
Not so indestructible now.
拿起来看看吧
Go ahead, pick it up.
连接现实世界和梦境的通道
The gateway between here and the Dreaming
已经被♥干♥扰了
is being disturbed.
只要能控制住你弟弟 我们就能控制这个通道
Control your brother, and we control the gateway.
控制梦境吗
The Dreaming, you mean.
我得想个办法把这些液体运走
I'm going to need some way to transport the liquid.
耐心点 瓦鲁
Patience, Waruu.
我们需要确保让它保持液化的状态
We need to be sure the liquefication will hold.
他们还在测试相变呢
They're still testing the phase transitions.
我没时间等了
I don't have time.
我们都没有时间了
None of us has real time anymore.
我们必须竭尽全力 瓦鲁
We must do all we can, Waruu.
我们的毛人同胞们可能足够强壮 可以存活下来
Our Hairy friends may be strong enough to survive,
但是我和你呢?
but you and I?
我们的自我保护必须要经过精心设计
Our self-preservation must be meticulously designed.
这也是为什么我研制了这么多毛人生物科技的原因
That's why all the Hairy biotech.
这些绿色的小瓶子吗
The green vials.
那只是开始
That was just the beginning.
我已经成功
I've succeeded
创造了精英细胞组合
in creating an elite cellular composition.
可以说 这是对我们和毛人两个世界最好的解决方案了
The best of both worlds, so to speak.
我们又还能怎样对抗这濒死星球所喷射出的愤怒呢?
How else can we hope to combat the wrath of a dying planet?
你想让我帮你测试什么?
What did you wanna run by me?
我不相信瓦鲁·韦斯特
I don't trust Waruu West.
他以前一直为毛人说话
He used to speak for the Hairies
现在却又试图中和他们与人类的矛盾
and now he's trying to neuter them.
我想亲自去看看同化项目诊所
I want to see the Inclusion clinic for myself.
你为什么要去呢?
Why would you even go there?
因为我们需要知道 我们到底让那些人经历了什么
Because we need to know what we're putting people through.
玛莉昂 我觉得
Marion, I... I think you should keep
你现在还是先顾好你自己吧
your concerns to yourself for the moment.
那可不是什么好地方
It won't be a good look.
我们这么努力地在宣传同化项目的好处
We are already struggling to sell
已经举步维艰了
the benefits of Inclusion.
我们需要保持一致的立场
We need to be consistent.
一旦我们开始弱化自己的政策...
If we start diluting our own policy...
我们目前应该关注的是如何缓解公众的恐慌
Let's just stay focused on allaying the public's fears.
等等
Wait.
- 不要 - 怎么了?
- No. - What's up?
忙着艰难地拯救世界吗
Tough gig saving the world.
那不就是你现在做的事吗?
Isn't that what you're doing?
当然
Sure.
接下来呢?
So, what's next?
我要去停止那个该死的同化项目
I'm gonna deal with this Initiative shit.
跟你无关
And that's none of your business.
我能帮上忙吗?
Well, can I help?
不行
No.
为什么不行?
Why not?
就是不行
No.
为什么?
Why not?
和你没关系啊
It's got nothing to do with you.
就让我帮忙呗
Just let me help.
帮什么?
Help with what?
帮忙准备更多的补给
Getting more supplies.
姑娘 你撒谎的功力可太差了
You're a terrible liar, girl.
我从你俩中间嗅出了不一样的味道
I've seen something in this one.
看好她哦
Keep her close.
那你来开车 仅此而已
You're driving. That's it.
安静
Keep quiet.
从我踏足这片国土的第一天开始 已经过去20年了
It's been 20 years since I've stepped foot on this country.
我得尊重我族人♥民♥的传说
I need to honor the lore of my people.
别担心
Don't worry.
除了我已逝的祖先们 这儿也没别人了
No one's listening but my ancestors.
部长 部长
Minister? Minister.
不用拦 没关系的
Oh, no, no, no, it's okay.
萨拉 萨拉·戈特利布 好多年不见了啊
Sarah. Sarah Gottlieb. Well, it's been ages.
露西娅·康提 这位是萨拉·戈特利布
Lucia Conti, this is Sarah Gottlieb.
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表