剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
也就代表着他们很可能进了山
they're headed for the mountains.
你是怎么知道是哪个区的?
How do you know which sector?
我要史蒂夫·麦金太尔从这个星球上消失
I want full clearance for Steve McIntyre.
你在威胁我
You're blackmailing me.
我更倾向于将其称为战略联盟
I'd like to think of it more as a strategic alliance.
政♥府♥和斯莱德工业以前也曾合作过
The government and Slade Industries have worked together before.
- 我们可以再次联手 - 不可能的
- We can do it again. - That's just not possible.
或许这个视频会说服你
Well, perhaps this might persuade you
我们想要的东西是一样的 部长
that we all want the same thing, Minister.
这是您手下的某个隔离中心摄像头所拍摄到的画面
That's from one of your CA surveillance cameras.
可是这些都是机密信息啊
But this is classified information.
一个有着某种超能力的治安者
A vigilante with some sort of super power
正在街上游荡
roaming the streets.
他是新出现的一种毛人
A new kind of Hairy.
政♥府♥却对此缄口不言
The government hushes it up.
给史蒂夫·麦金太尔开最高权限
Give full access to Steve McIntyre.
我需要查出来是谁把那段视频出♥卖♥♥♥给斯莱德的
And I want whoever gave that footage to Slade,
不管你用什么办法都要给我查出来
and I don't care what rules you have to bend or break.
瓦鲁·韦斯特
Waruu West.
第一个先查他
He's the first place you should look.
- 你怎么样? - 还不错
- How you doing? - Good.
我搭档今天送来了两个年轻小女孩儿做脱毛项目
My partner, he dropped off two young females
一个是人类 一个是毛人
for processing, a human and a Hairy.
确实有个女性人类在这儿 不过只有她自己做脱毛项目
Yeah, female human, yes, but she was processed alone.
我这扮没有毛人囚犯被送进来的记录
There's no Hairy prisoner recorded.
没事儿 他可能还关着她没送过来呢
Okay, um, no worries. He must still have her.
我能跟那个小姑娘说几句吗?
Can I have a quick word with the young girl?
我有点儿事要跟她确认下
I've gotta follow something up.
恐怕不行哦 她这会儿正在受审呢
Sorry. She's being interviewed.
今晚估计是结束不了了
I'd say she won't be going anywhere tonight.
也对
Right.
等她这边结束了能给我打个电♥话♥吗?
Give me a call when she's done?
- 多兰 249 - 好的
- Dolan, 249. - Got it.
吉米叔叔...
Uncle Jimmy...
他有没有提到帮我找回木雅的方法?
did he mention a way to get my muya back?
我想只有当有人死去时
I think the muya can only be re-entered
才能重新进入木雅
if someone's dead.
我只能干等着
I have to wait.
你应该杀了我
You should kill me.
我不知道我能不能把你救回来
I don't know if I can bring you back.
我对你做了这种事 还救我回来做什么呢?
Well, why would you want to after what I did?
不是这样的
That's not it.
- 有些东西坏了 - 你什么意思?
- Something's broken. - What do you mean?
我没办法完全自我恢复了
I can't heal right anymore.
瓦鲁干的 对吧?
This is Waruu, isn't it?
我把你们兄弟俩折腾的乌烟瘴气
I messed both you boys up.
我以为癌症就是对我的惩罚了
I thought cancer was my punishment,
但我早该意识到 事情远比这严重得多的
but I should've realized it was bigger than that.
我注定要孤独一生了
I'm condemned to live alone.
永远孤独
For eternity.
- 姑姑… - 没事的 孩子
- Aunty... - Ah, it's all right, boy.
我不祈求能从你那里得到什么
I don't expect anything from you.
所有事都是按照命定的轨迹在发展
Things are as they should be.
反正我们也一无所有了 不如试一试吧
I guess we've got nothing to lose if we give it a try, then.
你朋友蒂姆·多兰把你交到了我手上
Your friend Tim Dolan gave you to me.
他人可真好呀 是吧?
That was nice of him, wasn't it?
你是最差劲的那种长毛怪了
You're the worst kind of subbie.
你也知道吧
You know that.
不和你的同族人团结在一起
Not sticking with your own kind.
掠夺脆弱的 无辜的人类
Preying on weak, innocent humans,
再哭着向他们卖♥♥惨
selling them your sob story.
我并不怕你
I'm not afraid of you.
很好
Good.
那我们就好好玩玩吧
Well, we're gonna have a little fun, then.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
就算地球上只剩你一个女的我也不会碰的 亲爱的
Not if you were the last thing on earth, darling.
你可能浑身都是虱子
You're probably crawling with lice.
你的速度能有多快呢 长毛怪?
So, how fast are you, subbie?
我想看你跑一下
I wanna see you run.
抱歉
I'm s-- I'm sorry.
你说什么?
What's that?
你说的是什么?
What's that?
你是在拼什么单词还是在干啥?
You casting a spell or something?
你可能得再详细解释一下哦
You are gonna need a lot more than that.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
一...
One...
二...
two...
三!
three!
不要啊...求你了
Don't... come on, come on.
快醒过来
Come on. Come on.
醒过来啊
Come on, come on.
你还好吗?
You all right?
可能得抽两口烟缓缓
That calls for a smoke.
加里!
Jarli!
我认识你们的族人 我一直都在为了他们而工作
I kn-- I know your people. I've worked for them.
我也帮助过他们
I've helped them.
求你们了
Please.
你就待在这里
You will stay here.
什么?多久?
What? How long?
生产需要待多久就待多久
For as long as it takes.
不 我得去医院啊
No, I need to be in a hospital.
我需要医生!
And I need a doctor!
求你们了!
Please!
我自己可以走
I can walk by myself.
我可以自己走
I can walk by myself.
谢谢
Thanks.
还在找你女儿吗?
Been searching for your girl?
是啊
Yeah.
总有一天 你就不会再回到这儿来了
One day you won't come back.
你知道的
You know that.
除非让我知道她...
Until I know she's...
有一点希望我都要继续找啊
I gotta keep trying.
有时你需要学会抛开他们 为自己而活
Sometimes you gotta learn to live without them.
我已经在隔离中心失去了两个孩子了
I already lost two to the CA.
不能让他们把我所有的孩子都抓走
They're not getting them all.
在我活着的时候 决不允许这种情况发生
I'll die before I let that happen.
你要是一直像现在这样可能真的会死的
You probably will, looking like that.
那样她就永远不会知道你曾做出的努力了
She'll never even know you tried.
我没有什么可挂念的了
I got none left.
看看我
And look at me.
我走出那诊所的第一天
First day I walked without fear
也是我走出恐惧的第一天
was the day I walked out of that clinic.
我想我查到了一些你可能会感兴趣的东西
I think I have something you might be interested in.
一直忙着找你要找的那个生物呢
Been looking for your man, the creature.
然后呢?
And?
没发现什么动作
Nothing on his movements.
找到了另一条线索 正准备去跟踪看看呢
Got another lead. About to go follow up.
真是尽心尽力呀
Elaborate.
我有个认识的人可能可以帮上忙
I think I know someone who can help.
谁?
And who is that?
那个畜生抓到了夏洛特
That animal has Charlotte.
- 什么? - 把她带走了
- What? - Took her.
就在我们家门前
Out the front of the house.
你知道她在哪儿吗?
You know where she is?
不知道
No.
和同化项目的第一个实验者邦迪同属一个种族
Same clan as our Initiative man, Boondee.
比拉曼珠
Bilamanju.
你早该告诉我你有这个东西的
You should have told me you had this.
不过 没有聪明人 这也就只是根破棒子
Of course, without the Cleverman, it's just a stick.
你做这些都没什么鸟用的
All this is useless.
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表