剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
我伙计的程序应该能追踪到他
My guy's program should be able to track him.
那里 他通过了隔离中心的核查站
There, he passed through a CA checkpoint
就在一个半小时之前 中♥央♥车站旁边
beside Central Station an hour and a half ago.
隔离中心的反应呢
And the Authority?
没人知道他是谁
Well, no one else knows who he is.
出来吧
Hey, come out here.
来啊
Come on.
我看见你了
I can see you.
你... 你死了的呀
You were... you were dead.
还有其他人吗
Is there anyone else?
有的 但是他们在很远的地方
Th-there's others, but they're miles away.
他们派我回来看看有没有人被落下了
They sent me back to see if anyone was left behind.
那你快去
Come on, now.
去啊
Go.
我们要绕点道
We're going to make a slight detour.
好的
All right.
哈利 哈利 开门
Harry! Harry, open up!
特别快递
Special delivery.
部长 恭喜你就职
Minister, congratulations on your appointment.
这是瓦鲁·韦斯特
This is Waruu West,
毛人文化方面的专家
cultural expert on the Hairy people.
韦斯特先生
Mr. West.
会谈前我要声明
Before you go any further,
我对终止斯莱德工业与隔离中心的合同
my decision to terminate Slade Industries' contract
心意已决
with the Containment Authority is final.
今天我来不是为了谈这个
Ah, that's not what I'm here to talk about.
便携式身份扫描仪
Portable ID scanners.
你已经在向隔离中心供应这些了
You already supply these to the Authority.
你的检查点只扫描身份证明 对吧
Your checkpoints scan for IDs, correct?
也就是说一个刮净体毛的毛人
So, a shaved-down Hairy in possession
只要持有一张正当的身份证 就可以
of a reasonable ID card could pass through
不知不觉混过检查点
your checkpoint undetected.
是有可能的
It's possible.
能允许我演示一下吗
Would you allow me to demonstrate?
这个装置能解析基因序列
This device analyzes the genetic code
这样就可以立即分辨出
of a person's DNA and enables you
谁是人类 谁是毛人
to tell immediately who is human and who is Hairy.
如你所见 人类
As you can see, human.
- 这是原型机吗 - 这是一台样品
- This is a prototype? - This is a model.
已有五百台通过测试 可以立即使用
500 have been tested and are ready for activation.
这不该你来操心吧
Isn't that getting ahead of yourself?
满足市场需求而已
Well, I saw a need.
韦斯特先生是我们在毛人研究上最权威的专家
Mr. West is our foremost expert on the Hairy people.
这些仪器的任何采购合同都需要他来建议执行
Any contract for these devices would need his input on their use.
- 不 - 部长
- No. - Minister...
我会要这五百台 但我不会雇佣他
I'll take the 500 devices, but I'm not employing him.
但是韦斯特先生可以...
But Mr. West could...
我对你试图重新影响
And I'm not interested in your attempts
隔离中心的种种伎俩不感兴趣
to regain influence in the Authority.
失陪了 先生们
Thank you, gentlemen.
这是个持久战啊 瓦鲁
Playing the long game here, Waruu.
她甚至都没看我一眼
She didn't even look at me.
灰皮诺葡萄酒 琥珀啤酒 青梨苹果酒
Pinot grigio, amber ale, pear cider, mate.
- 喂 - 你听到有人说话了吗
- Hey. - You hear something?
- 没有 你呢 - 我也没有
- No, mate. Did you? - Don't think so.
别特么鬼扯 是我先来的
Don't bullshit me. I was here first.
你谁啊
And who are you?
- 别碰我的酒哦 混♥蛋♥崽子们 - 好的
- Don't touch my cider, you pricks, all right? - Okay.
知道我是谁了吗
This is who I am.
出去
Out.
快出去
Get out!
现在通知 请注意
Your attention, please.
宵禁将在晚上七点十六分开始
Curfew will begin at 7:16 PM.
任何不在注册地址的人员
Anyone found away from their registered place of address
都会立即被捕
will be placed under immediate arrest.
现在通知 请注意
Your attention, please.
宵禁将在晚上七点十六分开始
Curfew will begin at 7:16 PM.
这些女孩中有你的女儿 对吗
One of those girls your daughter, yeah?
别说话
No talking.
你女儿和她们中的一个在一起 你不害怕吗
Aren't you scared having your daughter around one of them?
她只是个孩子
She's just a kid.
而你的政♥府♥却怕她到想杀了她
And your government's so scared of her, they want to kill her?
她是个毛人
She's a Hairy.
我可以问问你多大吗
Can I ask how old you are?
你多大
How old are you? Hmm?
我们也觉得你们很奇怪 你知道吗
We think you're pretty weird, too, you know.
皮肤和血肉就这么暴露在外
All that skin and flesh exposed.
你们又弱又慢
You're weak and slow
寿命只有我们的三分之一
and live a third of the time that we do.
我们本可以对你们穷追猛打
We could hunt you down
轻而易举地将你们灭族
and destroy your kind so easily.
但我们没有
But we don't.
你还有什么问题想问吗
So, you want to ask any more questions?
现在通知 请注意
Your attention, please.
宵禁将在晚上七点十六分开始
Curfew will begin at 7:16 PM.
任何不在注册地址的人员
Anyone found away from their registered place of address
都会立即被捕
will be placed under immediate arrest.
我们现有二十二人在这
There's 22 of us here.
早上还有二十三人
It was 23 this morning.
多少人逃掉了
How many escaped?
在类人区本来大概有五十人左右
There would've been around 50 of us in the Zone.
有几个死在了货车旁
A few died at the vans.
我们需要给这些伤员药品 绷带
We need medicine for the wounded, bandages.
还有毯子
And blankets.
这地方冻死人了
It's freezing in this place.
你们不能冒险进城 但我可以
You can't risk heading out into the city, but I can.
给我们张单子 我们去做
Give us a list. We'll get going.
你不要参与进来 阿姨
You're not up to it, Aunty.
我才不会干坐在这里
I'm not sitting around here
白白用掉这些家伙急需的补给品
using up supplies these buggers need.
此外 奈瑞达和阿琳达都还在外面
Besides, Nerida and Alinta are out there.
我会尽力找到补给品带回的
I'll bring you whatever I can find.
你怎么样了 阿姨
How you going, Aunty?
从来没见过这么糟糕的地方
Never seen a place as sorry as this.
总比在控制中心好
Well, better than being in a containment center.
在那至少我们三餐都有吃的
At least we get fed regular.
那可说不准
Don't know that for sure.
那些卡车可能把我们带往任何地方
Those trucks could've been taking us anywhere.
会是豪华酒店吗 你估计
Fancy hotel, you reckon?
想象一下我们这些毛人家伙
Imagine all us Hairy fellas...
全都涌入一家豪华酒店
crowding into a fancy hotel.
那些没毛的会通通不知所措
Those skins wouldn't know what to do, where to look.
什么都不敢碰 害怕被我们污染
Wouldn't want to touch anything in case they got contaminated.
可能还会在我们都走后 直接把那个地方关掉
Probably close the place down after we'd all gone.
我们还真是能给他们捣出大乱子
We could really mess them up.
总会有一天的
One day.
是啊
Yeah.
总会有一天的
One day.
我们可以搬走几瓶 以后换钱
Maybe we can offload some of it for cash.
是啊
Yep.
可以回去了吗
You ready to go?
你要上楼换身衣服吗
You got some other clothes upstairs,
还是你就喜欢这副弹痕累累的样子
or you fancy keeping that bullet-riddled look?
我去换
I'll go change.
好了 我们去买♥♥东西吧
Okay, let's go shopping.
是我
All righty.
你吓得我眼前一黑
You scared the daylights out of me.
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
我只是想帮忙
I just wanted to help.
我们可以抽出点时间送他回去
We still have time to take him back.
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表