剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
(Jenny Rohr)
(袭击了曾经侵犯自己的父亲)
(被他起诉袭击)
Jennifer
Jennifer.
惊喜吧
Surprise.
亲爱的爸爸起诉你袭击
Daddy dearest is hitting you with an assault charge.
你有袭击他吗
Did you assault him?
有
Yes.
(她还知道自己有同父异母的哥哥)
你想见他,对吧
You want to meet him, don't you?
你失去联♥系♥的亲人
This lost kin of yours.
秘密跟谎言一样糟
Secrets are no better than lies.
(Siobhan Quays赢得了)
(美国公民自♥由♥联盟)
(对力咸工业的官司)
(但为了避免名声受损)
(公♥司♥总裁提出了要求)
如果我们要补偿Mendoza
If we were to compensate Mendoza,`
各方都要签署保密协议
all parties will sign a nondisclosure agreement.
力咸工业的不良行为必须被揭露
Needham's bad acts have to be exposed.
我会在保密协议那找到法律漏洞
I'm gonna find a legal loophole around the NDA.
(Jackie Rohr继续追查)
(阻止受害人)
(协助调查的Sinclair Dryden)
我想你帮我送过去
Want you to deliver that for me.
Bette Williams
Bette Williams, she's a fine, young woman,
她是个很好的年轻女子
(虽然Jackie)
(想帮助Letitia Dryden)
(她却拒绝出庭指证她丈夫)
情况会很恶劣
This is gonna get bad,
非常恶劣
as in real bad.
我们有什么其他解决办法
What are our alternative solutions?
(选举日临近)
(Guy Dan质疑Decourcy Wards)
(最近的个人和专业行为)
你在公事包里带着手♥枪♥
You carry a...gun in your briefcase.
我和妻子仍然在生
My wife and I are alive.
我打算这样维持下去
I intend to keep us that way.
Decourcy,你在这里
Ah, Decourcy, there you are.
你认识Sinclair Dryden吧
You know Sinclair Dryden, don't you?
我最不想坐到这张桌上
If there ever was a table I wanted no...place at.
Dryden先生想合作
Mr Dryden wants to cooperate.
怎样合作
Cooperate how?
回答你的问题
Answer your questions.
提交他家里的保安系统录像
Submit tapes from his home security system.
接受测谎机测试
Take a polygraph test.
任何你需要还他清白的事情
Whatever you need to clear his name.
我不是从事证明清白的工作
I'm not in the business of clearing names.
你也不是
Neither are you.
但你对Curtis Whitaker这样做了
Yet you did with Curtis Whitaker.
他是无辜的
He was innocent.
他也是
So is he.
根据法律
Legally speaking,
Dryden先生受民市法保护…
Mr Dryden is protected by civil law against...
你有原因代表他说话吗
Is there a reason you're speaking on his behalf?
你计划在审讯上代表他?
You plan to represent him at trial?
Sinclair一向是这个办公室的盟友
Sinclair has always been an ally to this office,
我们的办公室
our office,
我下周二当选联邦检察官之后
the office you hope to run
你希望营运的这个办公室
when I'm elected State's Attorney next Tuesday.
Ward先生
Mr Ward,
如果你认为发生了的事情真有其事
if what you think happened actually happened,
为何没有一名女子走出来指证我
why hasn't a single woman come forward and spoken out against me?
因为她们害怕
Because they're afraid.
怕什么?一个背痛的光头佬?
Of what, a bald guy with a bad back?
一名长者?
A senior citizen?
一个有权势和人脉的人
Of a man so powerful and connected,
有地方检察官为他服务
he's got the District Attorney carrying his water.
好的,听我说…我不是生气
All right, look...I'm not upset
你调查我,你只是做你的工作
that you're investigating me. You're doing your job.
我也没有能耐坐在这里
And I don't have the wherewithal to sit here
说什么聪明话,所以…
and say something clever, so I'm just...
我就老实说
I'm gonna be frank.
Jackie Rohr想对付我
Jackie Rohr is trying to...me.
这件事和我无关
That's really none of my concern.
这样你就不够全面了
Well, then you're not looking at the full picture,
因为你也会被他连累
because he's...you as well.
他在利用你勒索我
He is using you to extort me.
他每星期收到2000美元
He gets 2,000 bucks a week to,
坐在我的房♥子里
what, sit around my house,
饮我的酒、吸我的雪茄
drink my booze, smoke my cigars,
和我太太上♥床♥
...my wife.
他没有提及那部分吗
Oh, did he not mention that part?
他和我太太上♥床♥
About...my wife?
在我的床上
In my bed.
在我的桌球台上
On my goddamn pool table.
那是男人有话要说的敲门声
That's a knock of a man that's got something to say.
Jenny在家吗
Is Jenny home?
这是她做义工的日子之一
Oh, this is one of the days that she does her volunteer work.
Benny? 她回大学了
Benny? -She's back at college.
好,因为我们需要聊聊
Good, because we need to have a little chat.
可能会很吵闹
This might get loud.
我们在这里经常吵闹
Well, loud is what we do in this house.
如果墙壁会说话,它们也会尖叫
If these walls could talk, they would...scream.
你要啤酒吗
You want a beer?
Sinclair Dryden有钱、有影响力
Sinclair Dryden has money.He has influence.
他有高水平执法经验
He has high-level law enforcement experience.
如果我要审讯他
If I take him to trial,
这宗案件需要万无一失
this case needs to be absolutely bulletproof.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
那你为何和他太太上♥床♥
Then why did you...his wife?
一♥码♥归一♥码♥
One's got nothing to do with the other.
那件事发生在我知道Sinclair的
That happened before
所作所为之前
I knew what Sinclair was doing.
并不相关
It's irrelevant.
“无知的人并不晓得自己的无知”
'The ignorant are ignorant of their ignorance.'
好吧,我被侮辱了
Okay, well, now I'm insulted.
我讨厌那个词,那是诽谤
I hate that...word. It's a slur.
Guy Dan和Sinclair刚才突袭我
Look, Guy Dan and Sinclair just ambushed me.
他们声称你尝试勒索他
They claim you're trying to blackmail him.
你竟然相信他们?
And you...believe them?
不,我不相信
No. I...don't.
但由于你无法管好你的下♥体♥
But because you can't keep your...in your khakis,
他拥有很有说服力的辩护
the man has a compelling defense.
事实仍然是事实
The facts are still the facts.
他的确迷♥奸♥了女人
He drugged and raped women.
为了证明这一点,我们需要证人
To prove that, we need a witness.
我就是证人,证人就在你眼前
I am the witness. You're looking at the witness.
Jackie,如果你出庭作证
Jackie, if you take the stand,
你就要在宣誓之下
you'll have to admit, under oath,
承认你对妻子不忠
that you cheated on your wife.
那并不能证明Sinclair有罪
That doesn't prove Sinclair's guilt.
只能向你同辈的陪审团证明
That just proves to a jury of your peers
你不可信
that you can't be trusted.
你连仅有的可信性都被外遇抹杀了
You...away what little credibility you had left.
你骂够了吗
Are you done scolding me?
只因为我需要想办法
Only because I need to go figure out
怎样再次替你善后
how the...to clean up your mess, again.
你有找妈妈吗
Have you talked to Mom?
没有,她好吗
No. How's she doing?
她正在约会
She's going on a date.
对她是好事
Oh. Good for her.
你不想知道她和谁约会吗
Don't you want to know who she's going on a date with?
不想
No, I don't think I do.
Will Hanlon的爸爸
Will Hanlon's dad.
我永远不想结婚
I don't ever want to get married.
因为我和你妈妈的事?
Because of what happened between me and your mom?
尝试记起我们一起的美好时光
Try to remember the good times we had,
甜心
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表