剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
Or with him.
所以我做了需要做的事
So I do what I need to do.
之后我骗他说我流产了
After, I lie and say I miscarried.
但我很不会说谎
I'm a terrible liar.
他会用精神失常来辩护
He's using the insanity defense.
但你的证词会确保他入罪
But your testimony will ensure a conviction.
我可以依赖你再次说出真♥相♥吗
Can I count on you to speak the truth again?
我已经要承受永恒之火,因为堕胎
I'll burn in eternity for having that abortion.
还有说谎
For lying.
就让我的犯罪清单上加上出♥卖♥♥♥吧
Might as well add betrayal to my list of sins.
你最初拒绝和我谈论
First, you refused to talk to me
你在那宗肇事逃逸中扮演的角色
about your role in the hit-and-run.
为何突然改变主意
Why the sudden change of heart?
Malcolm女士和她的子女
Ms Malcolm and her children are about to relive his death
将要再次面对他的死亡
all over again.
Lulu Harris有尝试煞车吗
Did Lulu Harris try to brake
在车要撞到Malcolm之前
before the car hit Malcolm?
如果我说开车的人是我呢
What if I said I was driving?
不是你 重要吗
You weren't. -Does that matter?
我本应该说
Shouldn't I have said
“我们停车吧”
'Let's stop.'
“去确保他无事吧”
'Check to make sure he's okay'?
但我很慌张,和Lulu一样
But, like Lulu, I panicked.
所以你想负责任?
So you're taking responsibility?
那一天,我和世界的关系改变了
That day, the way I engage with the world changed.
我…
My...
漠视Taylor Malcolm的生死
disregard for Taylor Malcolm's life
这件事逼使我成为律师
compelled me to become an attorney.
我在美国公民自♥由♥联盟
I'm involved in this case
正在处理一宗案件
at the ACLU,
涉事公♥司♥拒绝
and a corporation refuses
向受了工伤的人赔偿
to properly compensate a man who was injured on the job.
我和丈夫讨论过
I've talked this over with my husband,
我打算以实际行动证明我的原则
and I intend to put my money where my principles are.
我会赔偿Malcolm家
I will pay the Malcolm family
自掏腰包
out of my own pocket
为了所带来的伤害
for the harm that was done.
感谢你坦诚相告
Thank you for your frankness.
这是私下问的
Off the record,
你如何知道Lulu Harris这么多
how do you know so much about Lulu Harris?
Harris女士写了封信给Malcolm家
Ms Harris wrote a letter to the Malcolm family
承认她是那个
confessing that she was the one who drove the car
令他瘫痪的司机
that paralyzed him.
并寻求原谅
And asking for forgiveness.
这样做需要勇气
Takes courage.
是
Yeah.
有限的勇气
A limited amount.
Rohr先生,你尚在人世
Well, Mr Rohr, you're still in the land of the living.
手术很成功
The surgery was a success.
你需要在医院多休养几天
You'll need to convalesce here at the hospital for a few more days
期间我们会观察你的康复进度
while we keep an eye on your progress,
但我预期不会有任何转变,所以…
but I don't anticipate any changes so...
我收回对这垃圾场说过的所有坏话
I take back every rotten thing I ever said about this dump.
现在可以把电♥话♥给我吗
Now can I have my phone?
我会派人向入院登记处
I'll have someone check with admitting
查看你电♥话♥的下落
to see where your phone ended up.
好
Oh, yeah.
老友
Hey, buddy.
过来一下…
Come here. Come here for a sec.
天啊…
Jesus, Peter, Paul and Mary.
我的身体对我相当不满
My body's up in arms against me.
那不是你的手臂
Well, that's not your arm.
但出色的一弹就会解决问题
But a good ping will solve the problem.
一弹到底是什么
The...is a ping?
我用手指在你的下♥体♥上一弹
One flick on the head of your penis with my finger,
你就不会再勃起
your erection will subside.
不…我不认同
No. No, I don't think so.
好的,猛♥男♥
Okay, Macho Man.
但如果我妻子和女儿在外面等我
But if my wife and daughter were right outside waiting to see me,
我不会这样欢迎她们进来…
I wouldn't want to welcome them in with a...
像你这样举旗致敬
full salute.
好吧…
All right, well...
这里有女性护士可以弹我吗
Is there a female nurse around that could ping me?
完成
Bingo.
我不应告诉你的
I'm not supposed to tell you this,
但Guy Dan想请你
but Guy Dan is gonna offer you a job
做我们办公室的调查员
as an investigator for our office.
你只有这个回应?
That's all you can say? 'Huh'?
离开打击小组是很大的决定
Well, it's a big decision, leaving the Strike Force.
我太太Maggie会很开心
I mean, that'd make my wife Maggie happy.
但我要放弃波士顿警♥察♥局的退休金
Then again, I'd be giving up my BPD pension.
我肯定可以作出安排
Oh, I'm sure something could be arranged.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
Guy Dan邀请我时
When Guy Dan makes the offer,
我会表现得很惊讶
I'll act surprised.
干杯…
Cheers. -Cheers.
你破坏了我的庆祝
You're spoiling my celebration.
我不太会喝香槟
I'm not exactly what you'd call a champagne kind of guy.
虽然如此
Even so,
你很英俊
you're easy on the eyes.
性感,很快会变成单身
Sexy, soon-to-be-single man.
在不同的宇宙
In a different universe,
我会想办法得到你
I'd make a play for you.
有什么阻止你
And what's stopping you?
我的丈夫,不论是谁
My husband, whoever he is,
一定要是权力分配者
will have to be a power broker.
而你…是个好人
And you, you're a nice fellow,
但你只会做警♥察♥
but you'll only ever be a cop.
和我妻子说的话一样
My wife said the same thing.
过去吧 谢谢
Go ahead. -Thanks.
Jones,你真像个探员
Some detective you are, Jones.
你完全没有危急意识
You got no sense of urgency.
如果我死在手术台上怎办
What if I had died on the operating table?
我们就会查问少一个笨蛋
Then we'd be interviewing one less schmuck,
而站在这里的将会是谋杀组的人
and the Homicide guys would be standing here.
Ray,这样还谈得下去吗
Come on, Ray. That any way to talk?
别在意,孩子
Don't mind this one, kid.
他做这份工早已过了保质期
He's been on the job way past his 'use by' date.
对受害人没了同理心和同情心
Empathy and compassion for the victim.
是正确的道路 同意
That's the path. -Agreed.
那么…Rohr先生,如果不介意
And so, Mr Rohr, if you don't mind me asking,
请问你见到对你开枪的人是谁吗
did you see who shot you?
我看不清楚
I didn't get a clear view.
你的敌人多不胜数,也很复杂
The list of your enemies is long and complex.
我想我们难以在短期内追捕到枪手
I doubt we'll chase down a shooter anytime soon.
他们会再落手
Hey, these guys could try again,
给我一些保护如何
so how about giving me some cover?
安排军装警员在门外守着
Post a uniform outside the door.
如果你仍在联调局工作
If you were still with the Bureau,
我可能会想这样做
I might be so inclined,
但你现在只是普通的笨蛋
but these days you're just an average schmo.
祝你好运了
Good luck, you...
例牌,麻烦你
Hey, just grab a usual, please?
你好
Hey.
听说你和Blair Chavez很合拍
So, I hear you've been keeping time with Blair Chavez.
只在堕胎诊所案上
Only on the abortion clinic case.
Guy Dan想我做你们的调查员
Guy Dan wants me to be an investigator with you guys.
所以…
So...
我会离开打击小组
I'm leaving the Strike Force.
我失去了很多手下
I lost so many men...
Wallace、Suferin、Dunleavy
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表