剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
所以我要去萨福克郡立法♥院♥
So I'm off to the Suffolk County Courthouse.
申请传票?
To request a subpoena?
对,我想查阅Hernando
Yep. I want the work site log
受伤那天的工地日志
from the day Hernando was hurt
和职业安全卫生署最近期的纪录
and the most recent records from OSHA.
去吧
Go for it.
(阁楼)
是你打来说你儿子弄丢信♥用♥卡♥的吗
You the guy who called about your son's lost credit card?
不,我是要找我女儿帐单的
No, I'm the one looking for an itemized copy
消费明细副本
of my daughter's bill.
不可退费
Hey, no refunds.
我们不会随便收费
We don't run bogus charges here.
我有说要退费吗
Did I say anything about a refund?
你只是想看她喝了多少酒吗
You just checking to see how much she drinks?
对
Yeah.
做家长有时是很累的
Being a parent sucks sometimes.
宝贝孩子开始撒谎
Our sweet little child has started to lie.
撒一堆谎
A lot.
她和她男朋友
Her and her boyfriend.
Victoria Dryden和Moustafa Mody
Victoria Dryden and Moustafa Mody.
这些是昨晚的消费明细
These are the ones from last night.
我不要一张一张找
I'm not going through 'em.
不会为了你找
Not for you.
也不会为了Steve Grogan找
Not for Steve Grogan.
甚至不会为了Dwight Evans找
Not even for Dwight Evans.
你也许会想重新考虑…
Well, you might want to reconsider...
给我滚出去,老头
Get the...out of here, Methuselah.
我们马上要开店了
We're opening up soon.
你把我们的平均年龄提高太多了
You raise our median age level to uncool.
这是她失踪前最后去的地方
This is the last place she was before she went missing.
我只是想弄清楚他俩离开这里后
I'm just trying to find out where the two of them went
去了哪里
after they left here,
我只有几个问题
so I only got a couple of questions.
比如Victoria或Moustafa是几点
Like what time did Victoria or Moustafa
点最后一杯酒的?
order their last drink?
我不会回答任何问题
I'm not answering any questions
因为我什么也不知道
'cause I don't know anything.
好吧
All right.
我要打几通电♥话♥
I'm gonna make some calls.
波士顿警局有我的朋友
I got friends at the BPD.
去打吧
Go ahead.
我也有警局朋友
So do I.
混♥蛋♥
Cocksucker.
你忘了这是谁家吗
You forget whose house you're in?
Siobhan还是基♥督♥徒吧
Siobhan's still Christian, isn't she?
你现在都不念祷词了吗
You don't say grace anymore?
你以前就很不懂得感恩
You never were good at counting your blessings.
爸爸
Dad?
你一辈子都相信某些事
Your whole life, you believe certain things.
然后当死亡瞪着你看时
Then, with death glaring at you,
你会纳闷自己是不是对的
you wonder if you were right.
跟我们说
Hey, talk to us.
你需要什么 有我在
Hey, what do, what do you need? -I got you.
有我在 我没事
I got you. -I'm A-OK.
扶他去梳化那边,我打给医生
Take him to the couch. I'll call the doctor.
不… 有我在,你坐下吧
No. No. -I got you. Just take a seat.
记住我说的话,你最好听进去
Remember what I told you. You better listen.
爸爸,这次不行
Dad. Hey, not this time.
好…
Okay, okay, okay, okay. Hey.
你好 你好
Hello. -Hi.
有Victoria的消息吗
Any luck finding Victoria?
有点进展了
Getting close.
锁匠来过了
The locksmith came.
那我接着要去搜她房♥间
Then her room is my next stop.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
和朋友的合照和信件
You know, pictures with friends and letters.
Victoria没有朋友
Victoria has no friends.
只有Moustafa和Dominique
Not beyond Moustafa and, well, Dominique.
当然
Of course.
你听过肠道视野的医生吗
Hey, you ever hear of doctors with bowel vision?
没有 好
No. -Okay.
有个医生精通肠道领域
That's a doctor that specializes in bowels.
他只看得到肠道问题
All he can see is bowel problems
就算你带着脚的毛病去找他也是
even when you come to him with bad feet.
我一直都敲错门了
I've been knock, knock, knocking on the wrong...door.
稍等
Yeah, just a sec.
你好,Diarmuid
Hey, Diarmuid.
很高兴见到你
Oh, it's nice to see you,
但你为什么走后门
but what are you doing at the back door?
Jackie在家吗 不在
Is Jackie home? -No.
很好,听着,希望你不会生气
Okay, good. Look, I hope you won't be angry,
但我爸爸总说
but, my dad always said,
“先行动,晚点再请求原谅”
'Act first, ask for forgiveness later.'
难怪他儿子会成为神父
No wonder his son became a priest.
我知道这很冒昧,但我…
I know this is presumptuous of me, but I just...
我能从你眼里看出,Jenny
I could see in your eyes, Jenny, that you...
好,我去拜访了你的Lena姨姨
Okay. I paid a visit to your Aunt Lena.
我问她是否知道他在哪里
I asked if she knew where he was.
他住在哪里 谁住在哪里
Where he lives. -Where who lives?
我去见他,然后…
I went to see him, and, well...
你好,Jennifer
Hey, Jennifer.
惊喜吧
Surprise.
不拥抱
No hugs.
我懂
I understand.
这位神父
You know, the father here,
帮助我看到光明
he helped me see the light.
你和我
You and me,
我们该谈一谈
we should have a talk
在我上天堂以前
before I get my passport stamped at the pearly gates.
看到这个老地方真是太棒了
It is great to see the old place.
我花钱买♥♥的房♥子
The house I paid for.
贱♥人♥ Jenny…
Son of a bitch! -Jenny, Jenny!
你为什么要那么做 停手
Why did you...do that? -Stop!
滚出去
Get out!
该死的混♥蛋♥ 放轻松…
...prick. -Easy, easy.
对,给我滚
Yeah, go ahead, get the...out.
滚出去,你这个贱♥人♥
Get out of here, you son of a bitch!
不会太久了
It won't be long.
至少他不会感到任何痛苦
At least he won't be in any pain.
好,谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
我送你出去
I can show you out.
怎么了
What?
爸爸,我们得知妈妈生病时
Pop, when we found out mom was sick,
我不曾看到你像当时那样
I never seen you fight anything harder
努力反抗过
than I seen you fight then.
只要有任何疗法或实验方案
If there was a treatment or a experimental protocol
或任何东西有百分之一的疗效
or a one-percent chance something could help,
你都会说服她尝试
you'd convince her to try.
当年的我很自私
I was selfish.
也很害怕
And afraid.
等等
Hold on.
我扶你起来
I got you.
来,我扶你起来
Come on. I got you.
我没事
I'm A-OK.
你想帮忙
You want to help...
那就别管我
leave me be.
我们已经谈过了 不,还没谈
We already discussed this... -No. No, we haven't.
我不想你看着我死去
I don't want you to watch me die.
那时我无法离开你母亲身边
I couldn't leave your mother's side...
我想在最后也陪着她
wanting to be with her at the end.
我怕会错过她离开的时候
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表