剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
Sweet mother of God.
那是Letitia吗 就是她
Is that Letitia? -That's her.
我的… 是
Oh, my... -Yep.
好吧
Well...
我要去找她谈
I'm gonna go talk to her.
别去
No.
你是否郑重发誓说实话
Do you solemnly swear to tell the truth,
全部的实话并只说实话
the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God?
是,我郑重发誓
I solemnly do.
请坐下
Please be seated.
Rohr先生
Mr Rohr.
Shimizu女士
Ms Shimizu.
你曾是波士顿联调局的探员,对吧
You were an agent in the Boston FBI, is that correct?
被高度表扬与尊重的联邦特别探员
I was a highly decorated and regarded FBI special agent
我做了19年,是的
for 19 years, yes.
在那19年内
And in those 19 years,
你曾因为犯错而受到惩处或调查吗
were you ever disciplined or investigated for wrongdoing?
有几次,有些办案手法受到检视
Well, a couple of times, some methods came under scrutiny,
但我所有案件都以赞赏和定罪告终
but all of my cases ended in commendations and convictions.
跟犬牙一样俐落
I was clean as a houndstooth.
你问过波士顿警♥察♥
You interviewed BPD Officer
Russell Wallace
Russell Wallace
谈他在Anton Campbell之死的责任
regarding his responsibility in the death of Anton Campbell.
是的
I did.
接着你看着Wallace警官
You then witnessed Officer Wallace
签下这份声明
sign this statement to that effect.
是的
I did.
在Anton Campbell死亡当天
On the day of Anton Campbell's death,
你是否听到被告和Caysen警长说话
did you overhear the defendant talking to Sergeant Caysen?
是的
I did.
跟我们说他说了什么
Tell us what was said.
Suferin明显违抗Caysen的命令
Well, Suferin had clearly disobeyed Caysen's orders,
因为他说Campbell构成威胁
'cause he was saying that Campbell posed a threat,
然后他说“我开枪了”
and then he said 'I fired.'
谢谢你,Rohr先生
Thank you, Mr Rohr.
我总是感到荣幸,Shimizu女士
Always a pleasure, Ms Shimizu.
证人是你的了
Your witness.
Rohr先生,你偷听这段据称对话时
Mr Rohr, was anyone other than Sergeant Caysen present
有Caysen警长之外的人在场吗
when you eavesdropped on this alleged conversation?
Wallace警官
Officer Wallace.
只可惜他无法出庭作证
Who, sadly, can't testify.
Suferin警官没说开枪之外的话吗
Didn't Officer Suferin say more than 'I fired'?
他没说“Campbell转身扑向我”吗
Didn't he say 'Campbell wheeled around toward me'?
我没听到他那么说
No, I didn't hear him say that.
Rohr先生,你宣誓了
Mr Rohr, you're under oath.
朋友
Look, pal,
波士顿警♥察♥以喜欢掩护彼此闻名
Boston cops are notorious for covering each other's a**es.
联调局也一样
FBI does the same thing.
两个受尊敬的执法人员
So why would 2 respected law enforcement officers,
我和Caysen
me and Caysen,
为何要坐在这里说一个警♥察♥的谎话
get up here and lie about a cop?
为一个警♥察♥说谎,当然
Lie on behalf of a cop, sure.
谎称警♥察♥射杀黑人小孩?不可能
Lie about a cop shooting a black kid? No.
除非我们说的是实话
Not unless we were telling the truth.
我问完了
No further questions.
谢谢你,Rohr先生
Thank you, Mr Rohr.
谢谢你作证
Thank you for your testimony.
Shimizu女士,还有别的证人吗
Ms Shimizu, do you have any further witnesses?
没有,法官阁下,控方到此为止
No, Your Honor. The prosecution rests.
联邦政♥府♥诉Anthony Suferin案
In the matter of The United States versus Anthony Suferin
案件编号♥3:93-CR-621426
case number 3:93-CR-621426,
上述诉讼案的陪审团
we, the jury of the above entitled action,
裁定被告Anthony Suferin
find the defendant Anthony Suferin guilty
违法导致死亡罪成
of causing death under color of law,
对Anton Campbell犯下联邦重罪
a felony against Anton Campbell.
被告要被还押
The defendant is remanded.
陪审团的先生女士们
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
感谢各位奉献的时间和精神
I want to thank you for your time and attention.
你们可以走了
You are dismissed.
我要承认,我…
I got to admit, I...
很惊讶他们会判Tony Suferin罪成
I'm pretty stunned they found Tony Suferin guilty.
对,我也没想到我们会赢
Yeah, I wasn't expecting us to win either.
感觉不像赢了
Doesn't really feel like we won.
真希望有赢的感觉
I wish I felt like we did.
赢的是Henry Dumas
A win for Henry Dumas,
Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart,
Eleanor Bumpurs、Willie Turks
Eleanor Bumpurs, Willie Turks, but...
不…我们没替他们赢
No...we didn't win for them.
我们是为…
We won for...
Anton Campbell赢
Anton Campbell.
没错,该死的Anton Campbell
Yeah, Anton...Campbell.
你听过Sam Hose这名字吗
You...ever hear the name Sam Hose?
多数人都没听过
Nah, most people haven't.
他在佐治亚州被私刑处死
He was lynched in Georgia.
上千人,包括孩子
A crowd of thousands, including children,
聚集起来看着他死
all gathered to watch him die.
他们拿他的尸骸到杂货店
They sold pieces of his corpse as souvenirs
当纪念品出♥售♥
at the local grocery store.
一小块骨头卖♥♥25美分
25 cents for a bit of bone.
某人偷了他的心脏
Somebody stole his heart, his...heart,
偷走心脏,拿给州长
stole it, gave it to the governor.
糟透了
It's...horrible.
但并不罕见
But not uncommon.
那些犯下可怕罪行的怪物
The monsters who committed that long list of heinous crimes,
从未受到处罚
they were never punished.
根本没有正义可言
There was no justice.
我们今天也许赢了,但…
So we may have won today, but...
比分还是一万比一
the score is still 10,000 to one.
停车…
Stop. Stop the car.
停车 Siobhan
Stop the car. -Siobhan.
Siobhan?
Siobhan?
Siobhan…宝贝
Siobhan...baby.
没事了
You're okay.
我们不在那辆车上,离那里很远
We're not in that car. We're miles away.
好吗
All right?
没事了,宝贝
It's okay, baby, all right?
好吗?有我在
All right? I got you.
有我在
I got you.
Jackie
Jackie.
Jackie
Jackie!
Jackie,你没听到我叫你吗
Jackie, didn't you hear me calling?
起来,你上班要迟到了
Get up. You're late for work.
天啊,妈住在这里后
Oh, Jesus, I haven't seen that look
我没看过你这个表情
since Mom lived here.
Dryden先生家还好吗
Things okay at Mr Dryden's?
不久前,你还边吹口哨,边跳下床
I mean, not so long ago, you were hopping out of bed whistling.
简直等不及要冲去灯塔山
You couldn't wait to get out to Beacon Hill.
老天爷,我搞砸了
Jesus Christ, I'm...up.
好吗
All right?
我知道这是怎么回事
I know what this is.
你总是活在自己的时区
Yeah, you've always been on your own clock,
你有自己的时间
your own hours,
不向任何人交代
answering to nobody.
对,但现在你要打卡上班了
Yeah, but now you punch in a real clock,
要填写费用清单之类
you know, filling out invoices or whatever.
你必须作出妥协
You're having to compromise yourself,
你为此感到悲惨
and you're miserable about it.
昨晚你一直在谈
I mean, last night, all you could talk about
为那个警♥察♥杀人审讯出庭作证
was testifying at that cop's murder trial.
你知道吗?还有…
You know? And...
你想念以前那份工作
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表